Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1282187 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ladyo142: 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
Oh my gosh! Where iz the old Karuna ,and her brain, this one is starting to get annoying !
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
warriorprincess:

wow really,pls where did u see it and pls do they also write about the whole show if they do pls give me the link

it aired on televista
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
I am with sly on this one,I think she's TOO sweet...in a way that's unrealistic
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
slyowokoya:

She is boring.... undecided
I like her sister better, Vasha, she is more interesting to watch.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
Yea..its off to a boring and predictable start... undecided..although I. Like that the show praises girls who are educated and career oriented as being desireble for marriage instead of just being beautiful and being able to be "super daughter inlaw" able to save everyone and keep them happy at all times

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by urbanaira(f): 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2015
warriorprincess:

wow really,pls where did u see it and pls do they also write about the whole show if they do pls give me the link
just google pavitra rishta and u will read d whole story ..... the series z long buh interesting
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
urbanaira:

just google pavitra rishta and u will read d whole story ..... the series z long buh interesting

oh thanks
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
wow just read the series now o and the series is so long shocked shocked shocked
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by urbanaira(f): 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
warriorprincess:
wow just read the series now o and the series is so long shocked shocked shocked
yeah very long have been watching it on televista since last year and am not through with it
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zaynie(f): 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
Please house, who is Aunty Kaki?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
Oh my gosh....the way Indians worship there Male Children is very sickening. ..no wonder most of them grow up to be Men like Nahar, Yuvraj/JayWalia/Suryacant etc. What's the gender discrimination about?! Imagine the Guariodia girls begging Yuvraj...the youngest of them all. Heeeellll NO!!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adeyinka03(f): 10:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
How is the house Kajri's she is not even married to Yuvraj. If they had only stuck to the grandma blackmail concept I wouldn't feel anything but to see her claiming the property is hers is annoying. And the way dem dey take follow dem self ehn na wa. And to think this Kajri palava will go on for a long time.

I totally trippin'd for Kshitij this episode smiley for the first time he looked almost manly
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
zeeworldfreak1:
I am with sly on this one,I think she's TOO sweet...in a way that's unrealistic

..so are most of their characters in the soaps we've seen so far. Imagine Pavitra and the Guariodia women?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
adeyinka03:
How is the house Kajri's she is not even married to Yuvraj. If they had only stuck to the grandma blackmail concept I wouldn't feel anything but to see her claiming the property is hers is annoying. And the way dem dey take follow dem self ehn na wa. And to think this Kajri palava will go on for a long time.

Hmmmnn...i can't shout! The fact that Yuvraj has forgotten that Pavitra(not him) pushed Suryacant overboard is alarming. Just wondering why he can't he tell her if he goes down; she goes down with him. What a chicken!? I guess all this is Niyati 's fault cheesy
Nahar has brought fresh trouble back home with him too
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 11:33pm On Dec 21, 2015
If pavitra is using juju abi black magic on yuvraj it would be understandable...but she is not using anything except lubbish words...mehnn its annoying....destiny is still,i wish they'll send it on a break
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 3:02am On Dec 22, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Hmmmnn...i can't shout! The fact that Yuvraj has forgotten that Pavitra(not him) pushed Suryacant overboard is alarming. Just wondering why he can't he tell her if he goes down; she goes down with him. What a chicken!? I guess all this is Niyati 's fault cheesy
Nahar has brought fresh trouble back home with him too

I guess that jab was for me.....? Huh whatever.
I never said Yuvraj behavior was Niyati's fualt. What I said was I blame her for not having same influence on the zombie as Pavitra does. I don't see what so special that Pavitra does that Niyati can't duplicate for positive results.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 3:09am On Dec 22, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Oh my gosh....the way Indians worship there Male Children is very sickening. ..no wonder most of them grow up to be Men like Nahar, Yuvraj/JayWalia/Suryacant etc. What's the gender discrimination about?! Imagine the Guariodia girls begging Yuvraj...the youngest of them all. Heeeellll NO!!

What's up with all these soaps making out the men to be so dumb?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 3:27am On Dec 22, 2015
Forwetinnah:

..so are most of their characters in the soaps we've seen so far. Imagine Pavitra and the Guariodia women?

Achana is boring. It's still early times but for now she can't even stand up to her mother. All she does is cry and say yes to ruling figures in her life. Can you imagine she told her prospect that if they had an argument she would be quite for sake of peace.
That attitude is why Suyricant house is always unhappy. Babe if e wan spoil let it spoil, if your going down don't take me with you.
The good wife is the One that saves her husband when he's down, well it will be easier if they have not been eating from the same pot of stup*d.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 3:31am On Dec 22, 2015
adeyinka03:

I totally trippin'd for Kshitij this episode smiley for the first time he looked almost manly

I wonder if these soaps weren't written by women, the male characters are pathetic!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 22, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Since Yuvraj isn't Menaka son, he is older than Lakshmi and Jumki with some days or months.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 22, 2015
Hello guys.. I'm back from school... Missed y'all

Please can someone explain to me why destiny is like this? Why is it that all the goroudia girls are naive? Is it really possible that amongst 4 girls.. None will have sense? Even the girl acting as lakshmi ain't getting that part right... They should drag yuvraj outside and beat him with a phone book..

Please who watched the last fear files? Wer snake dey marry person.. See as Devil dey play panpangolo for ppl head...

Third... How can Nahar believe aunt kaki? A snake will always be a snake.. Indians shaa.. They act like they ain't got sense that's why they will always have problem..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:48am On Dec 22, 2015
FrancisTony:

Since Yuvraj isn't Menaka son, he is older than Lakshmi and Jumki with some days or months.

Days maybe. .definitely not months else the Famiily would have noticed. So is that enough reason for Swati, Durga, Gauri EVEN Savitri to be at his mercy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:00am On Dec 22, 2015
slyowokoya:

Achana is boring. It's still early times but for now she can't even stand up to her mother. All she does is cry and say yes to ruling figures in her life. Can you imagine she told her prospect that if they had an argument she would be quite for sake of peace.
That attitude is why Suyricant house is always unhappy. Babe if e wan spoil let it spoil, if your going down don't take me with you.
The good wife is the One that saves her husband when he's down, well it will be easier if they have not been eating from the same pot of stup*d.

Hmmmnn...the boldened seems to be a very good delicacy around those parts, since we've been seeing it's effects of late. My dear...only those who want to be saved CAN BE SAVED. Does Yuvraj look like someone who wants to be saved? Has he confided in Niyati that he's in deep poo?! She's not Psychic, is she?? Trust me...if Niyati was the first person he told about his Dis inheritance, Suryacant will be alive today...he wouldn't be living with the rope he has around his neck..even after finding out that Niyati's Pregnant, she's still being exposed to Pavitra's cruelty and you call that thing a "husband"? A man who doesn't appreciate her?? Eziokwu!! How can Niyati begin to battle a woman backed/supported by her husbsnd? Where does she start from?? Black magic?

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:15am On Dec 22, 2015
slyowokoya:

I guess that jab was for me.....? Huh whatever.
I never said Yuvraj behavior was Niyati's fualt. What I said was I blame her for not having same influence on the zombie as Pavitra does. I don't see what so special that Pavitra does that Niyati can't duplicate for positive results.

kiss
No shades sis, just saying because women always get the backlash when things go wrong in a family...not everyone is as manipulative as Pavitra, I'm happy Niyati isn't because such influence don't last as they create big chaos over time. If Yuvraj was a MAN; he'd know the difference between a baby-Mama and a WIFE. Niyati doesn't have to teach him that, abi? Atleast, before she starts struggling or fighting for something, she should get some encouragement from "her husband", same encouragement Yuvraj gives to Pavvy by running back to her Always

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 22, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Days maybe. .definitely not months else the Famiily would have noticed. So is that enough reason for Swati, Durga, Gauri EVEN Savitri to be at his mercy
Durga and Gauri are naturally dumb.
Savitiri wasn't in support of the act as she was shocked but since they are all grown up, she ignored.
Menaka and Saraswati are kinda smart but emotion overshadowed them - they felt Yuvraj is in a better position to handle the wealth.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by poshest(f): 10:53am On Dec 22, 2015
pavitra rishta is the most interesting india soap ve watched. i watched it from start to finish for 3 years on ONTV. the start might be boring but in the long run its very interesting. filled with twists, suspense and intrigues. in real life archana (ankita lokhande) is engaged to the mechanic manav.(sushant rajput signh).she is a talkative also. an extrovert to the core

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by pillan(f): 12:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
poshest:
pavitra rishta is the most interesting india soap ve watched. i watched it from start to finish for 3 years on ONTV. the start might be boring but in the long run its very interesting. filled with twists, suspense and intrigues. in real life archana (ankita lokhande) is engaged to the mechanic manav.(sushant rajput signh).she is a talkative also. an extrovert to the core
ve also watched it...sooo interesting...watched it on zee tv..i love archana...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
Forwetinnah:

kiss
No shades sis, just saying because women always get the backlash when things go wrong in a family...not everyone is as manipulative as Pavitra, I'm happy Niyati isn't because such influence don't last as they create big chaos over time. If Yuvraj was a MAN; he'd know the difference between a baby-Mama and a WIFE. Niyati doesn't have to teach him that, abi? Atleast, before she starts struggling or fighting for something, she should get some encouragement from "her husband", same encouragement Yuvraj gives to Pavvy by running back to her Always

Niyati is not helpless because husband her is, there are things she can still do to help the situation. Pavitra hold on the zombie is very strong sad
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
Hey guys, missed u all from this end ihuoma, forwetin, uju, adesiji, and et al.
back from service break (though dey no give us break true true sha undecided)

I can see all my beloved soaps (breaking free, laali,) ve tey tey ended. By the way why re they repetiting "married again" again nah, nna eeh I tire for zee world oo, and the space televista suppose use do another soap for us come dey repeat married again, even come change the title by name " be careful with my heart" I don't know whether the Indian name get two meanings for English and even their voices that interpreted on zee world aren't the same with that of televista.
The soap Pavitra Rishta on televista is the new soap scared ties on zee world.
Abeg make i ask wetin i dey ask for the promise own 'what re they still acting on destiny' that the soap is still on? anyway no be me go dey watch am shaa.

And then again Laali and breaking free ended quite fast unlike others that I came back n met still airing.
My own be say, once u know notice on time say ur soap no get sense of bearing anymore, end it on time (at least we go know say no be all Indian soaps directors get 100% mumu brain for directing) not when u don prolong the soap so tey e go graduate to nonsense ; anyway I no go even follow to dey watch to that level.

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2015
Sophiadfirst, wellu come wellu wellu!!

Back to Destiny
Pavitra even try sef. .biko Flyover no dey near the Guariodia family house? Na under flyover Pavitra for send those Guariodia women go, as dem say dem no go get sense for their life. Staying in the court yard wont produce enough fat for their brains. Chai..the script writers do me strong thing wink
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 6:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
Pavutra is so sexy to me now, minus her teeth. I love the way she controls that 'peanut for for brains' Yuvraj.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 6:50pm On Dec 22, 2015
These dumb writers, why must they have the all they sisters in that Gorodia house? Durga is married, why can't she go back to her husband's house? Laxmi has Rohan's house empty! Why can't she take her family there while they plot to take back the Gorodia house...? angry
Too much drama!

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.