Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1282250 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Sophiadfirst, wellu come wellu wellu!!

Back to Destiny
Pavitra even try sef. .biko Flyover no dey near the Guariodia family house? Na under flyover Pavitra for send those Guariodia women go, as dem say dem no go get sense for their life. Staying in the court yard wont produce enough fat for their brains. Chai..the script writers do me strong thing wink
Thanks dear
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 7:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
I like the new guy in sacred ties! Sophiadfirst weLcome
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
ujugladys:
I like the new guy in sacred ties! Sophiadfirst weLcome
thanks too dear
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 8:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
I can see why the old Karuna was changed. Infact I won't be surprised if she left willing, the writers complete botched Karuna character it's a joke!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
slyowokoya:
Pavutra is so sexy to me now, minus her teeth. I love the way she controls that 'peanut for for brains' Yuvraj.

Pavitra:- Rasili, i have Commanded Yuvraj to get married to me shocked

*falls off Parsley leaf*

Meehn, that Chic's hustle is Real o

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
ujugladys:
oh yes she is, I was so sure she was Champa, untill I looked closely, I like the new guy, the mechanic should chill small please

Abi...at least he knows what he wants and isn't slacking unlike the Mechanic, that one looks like Nahar
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by PINKYLADIE(f): 10:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
komzyb:
If pavitra is using juju abi black magic on yuvraj it would be understandable...but she is not using anything except lubbish words...mehnn its annoying....destiny is still,i wish they'll send it on a break
i don't even want them to send it on production break,i want it to end.But i hope they won't bring back old series like 'breaking free,eternal love and laali.Am already tired of them i dnt even watch that married again frequently,but there was a time when i was watching it,i realise they was showing some scenes that was cut off by zeeworld.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
If Pavitra was to face off to Jigiasa, who would you pick to win? My money is on Jigiasa.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
slyowokoya:
These dumb writers, why must they have the all they sisters in that Gorodia house? Durga is married, why can't she go back to her husband's house? Laxmi has Rohan's house empty! Why can't she take her family there while they plot to take back the Gorodia house...? angry
Too much drama!
You are forgetting that Kshitij own one of the Gorodia house.

Rubbish film.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
sad I.... Tbh do not know what to say... Greeted y'all and no one said anything.. Forwetinah... And the rest .. No one.. sad.. That's just sad. Really sad sad
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
It seems the old Lakshmi told producer she no fit act remaining rubbish role. cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
PINKYLADIE:
i don't even want them to send it on production break,i want it to end.But if i hope they won't bring back old series like 'breaking free,eternal love and laali.Am already tired of them i dnt even watch that married again frequently,but there was a time when i was watching it,i realise they was showing some scenes that was cut off by zeeworld.
yea... This destiny is just too long and it's getting boring

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adeyinka03(f): 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
Kajri's voice is beginning to get on my nerves. Everything about destiny is annoying me a lot. Watching it today I was thinking about the various ways to just kill Yuvraj slicing him to pieces, shooting him with an Ak-47 beating him to an inch of his life and leaving him to die or just...... *sighs* I give up on him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2015
slyowokoya:
If Pavitra was to face off to Jigiasa, who would you pick to win? My money is on Jigiasa.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adeyinka03(f): 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2015
adeyinka03:
Kajri's voice is beginning to get on my nerves. Everything about destiny is annoying me a lot. Watching it today I was thinking about the various ways to just kill Yuvraj slicing him to pieces, shooting him with an Ak-47 beating him to an inch of his life and leaving him to die or just...... *sighs* I give up on him
Slaps don't even freak me anymore smh
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 11:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
Somebody needs to shut that jigyasa up for good.the constant b*tching and scheming is getting really old. Jigyasa mayy win the faceoff. With kajiri,but she sure wouldn't if it was pia she was up against. pia might have been a snake, but she never took any ones bulls*it..even jigyasa,she always had a scorching hot reply for her.unlike others who just cry or keep quiet and listen to all hEr crap like that spineless,ball-less husband of hers

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 11:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
FrancisTony:
It seems the old Lakshmi told producer she no fit act remaining rubbish role. cheesy
same wit d old karuna

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
Blossom023:
sad I.... Tbh do not know what to say... Greeted y'all and no one said anything.. Forwetinah... And the rest .. No one.. sad.. That's just sad. Really sad sad
sorwee dear, welcum bk. I guess its an ova sight. Kpele

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adeyinka03(f): 12:01am On Dec 23, 2015
Blossom023:
Sorwie sad It was really an oversight I had to reload the previous and present page to see your post. Welcome back hope u good

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 12:04am On Dec 23, 2015
Destiny is getting on my nerves so much angry angry angry angry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 12:06am On Dec 23, 2015
to me the only series I can watch and be calm is Sacred Ties
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 23, 2015
adeyinka03:

Sorwie sad It was really an oversight I had to reload the previous and present page to see your post. Welcome back hope u good

Thank you so very much... Nggie.. Thank you guys.. Please... I beg u.. Take some time to vote for this guy... Please.. Please please

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 23, 2015
adeyinka03:

Thank you so very much... Nggie.. Thank you guys.. Please... I beg u.. Take some time to vote for this guy... Please.. Please please.. Mike ezuruonye.. #AMVCA2016-AWARDS.DSTV.COM just log onto www.africamagic.tv.. Thank you. GOD BLESS YOU.

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 3:35am On Dec 23, 2015
FrancisTony:

You are forgetting that Kshitij own one of the Gorodia house.

Rubbish film.

That was the were they went to the first time Pavitra threw them out. Why must they over play their drama? It so annoying
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 3:39am On Dec 23, 2015
I kinda enjoy watching Jai and Bani just now. It's like a Mills&Blooms novel come life on screen. It's nostalgia. grin

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 3:47am On Dec 23, 2015
zeeworldfreak1:
Somebody needs to shut that jigyasa up for good.the constant b*tching and scheming is getting really old. Jigyasa mayy win the faceoff. With kajiri,but she sure wouldn't if it was pia she was up against. pia might have been a snake, but she never took any ones bulls*it..even jigyasa,she always had a scorching hot reply for her.unlike others who just cry or keep quiet and listen to all hEr crap like that spineless,ball-less husband of hers

Jigiasa brand of manipulation of her brother is more advanced. She makes him think he is acting of his own will. No threats needed yet.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by urbanaira(f): 7:17am On Dec 23, 2015
slyowokoya:
before ...... pavitra beside jigiasa she wan die be dat

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by urbanaira(f): 7:21am On Dec 23, 2015
warriorprincess:
to me the only series I can watch and be calm is Sacred Ties
Lol like seriously
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by PINKYLADIE(f): 1:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
komzyb:
yea... This destiny is just too long and it's getting boring
Hmmm.....and saloni too,i heard it's very long....it about 700 and something episodes.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by PINKYLADIE(f): 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
slyowokoya:
jigyasa
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 6:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
slyowokoya:
I kinda enjoy watching Jai and Bani just now. It's like a Mills&Blooms novel come life on screen. It's nostalgia. grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 6:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
I know right...its kinda hot kiss...except that time he cut her by mistake,that was not cool especially because hE didn't apologize at least angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.