Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1285907 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 2:00pm On Dec 25, 2015
Dudes/Dudettes....Just here to wish y'all the best of the Season. Merry Christmas, Keep Safe!!

6 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by fibonacci2526: 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
Can a man really be as clueless and stupid like Yuvraj?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by PINKYLADIE(f): 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
abubakarsadiq15:
Guys who do you think deserves the role of Lakshmi better among these two ladies and who looks more beautiful
Old lakshmi all the way,she looks more beautiful and talented than this new lakshmi to me,and more confident......
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by PINKYLADIE(f): 10:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
merry xmas to everyone on this thread,i wish y'ou all,a splendid day and a joyous occasion.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by aimaqueen: 6:05am On Dec 26, 2015
mubzay:
tnk u for d updates. What abt destiny n eternal love? ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣

Link for destiny's update

http://www.zeetv.com/shows/ghar-ki-lakshmi-betiyann/episode-guide.html?page=22
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by aimaqueen: 6:07am On Dec 26, 2015
ebony029:
Pls how can I download DESTINY can't wait to know what happened next

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by urbanaira(f): 8:03am On Dec 26, 2015
aimaqueen:

please I need link for saloni. thanks in advance
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Olushauneddy(m): 2:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
I need someone to pass a message to the director of that Indian series " Destiny " and the entire Indian movie industry that they should always act movies in accordance to the realities that manifest in the human community and not the opposite to the occurence of the true realities.....Some many disturbing and annoying things that can never happen in the true world is what the DESTINY is made up of.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
Olushauneddy:
I need someone to pass a message to the director of that Indian series " Destiny " and the entire Indian movie industry that they should always act movies in accordance to the realities that manifest in the human community and not the opposite to the occurence of the true realities.....Some many disturbing and annoying things that can never happen in the true world is what the DESTINY is made up of.

Dude I can't stop laughing at your post. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nikkybeez(f): 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2015
Namaste house.Merry Christmas.to all yah.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nanalady(f): 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2015
Olushauneddy:
grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2015
Hmmnn...don't know what to make of today's Fear Files. I have this feeling that those in Bollywood really fortify themselves.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
Olushauneddy:

You're so spot on my brother...the inconsistencies are too silly to even point out. For starters, the producers /writers are trying to tell us that Suryacant, his Sisters and their Mum just fell down from space with no extended family to check on them. What gives Yuvrajs' side chic the effrontery to hold the family to ransome? An outsider that has been thrown out of the family countless times. I'm not a fan of Nollywood but I'm very sure they can never write something like this. Someone should please SOS Patience Ozorkwo OR Chiwetala Agwu to appear as Suryacant's Aunty or Uncle. Yuvraj, Pavitra and their Sidekick will just fizzle out like vapour in air. Very dumb series..

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nellyalph: 10:47pm On Dec 26, 2015
komzyb:
Where is menka?? Wait o, this people want to tell me that with all the drama going on in the house that their grandmother is deaf or that she doesnt notice where they sleep...(still missing my karan and suryakant)
For zeeworld The next thing is to show that the grandma regained consciousness and pretend/fools everyone to solve pavitri mystery or that the whole memory loss was a scam from the onset.....
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Anitame(f): 12:12am On Dec 27, 2015
Link for Saloni update. Too long. Too dumb!!! undecidedLink for Saloni update. Too long. Too dumb!!!
www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=757511
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Anitame(f): 12:14am On Dec 27, 2015
urbanaira:
please I need link for saloni. thanks in advance

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by urbanaira(f): 9:59am On Dec 27, 2015
Anitame:

Thank u . please have mercy and help me get the link of this series "Bade Acche Laggte Hai". thanks in advance
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ChristyG(f): 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
I just saw ganga all grown up in dis episode of fear files..she is so pretty kiss kiss.still has the same mouth

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
ChristyG:
I just saw ganga all grown up in dis episode of fear files..she is so pretty kiss kiss.still has the same mouth
Episode of the little girl that died and came up as a ghost, shey?

Fear files is scary! Gosh.
Looking so Africaaaaaaa!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ChristyG(f): 11:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
FrancisTony:

Episode of the little girl that died and came up as a ghost, shey?

Fear files is scary! Gosh.
Looking so Africaaaaaaa!
nah,she played a twin.her twin sister died saving her but her spirit continues to follow her about and protecting her...long story but interesting
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:01am On Dec 28, 2015
ChristyG:
nah,she played a twin.her twin sister died saving her but her spirit continues to follow her about and protecting her...long story but interesting
Now I got the story.
I thought she was the one that died.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
Watching Married Again. ...yay!

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adeyinka03(f): 6:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
Monday don com complain don start. I don't know why 6 people can't bundle 2 people and lock them up or they should just allow the grandma to die and RIP. Wetin gan sef mtcheew. And this Kajri whines about every damn thing
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 6:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
Please can someone explain why Bani is being so mean to her daughter? I have not been followin it very well
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
Long hiss**
Tired of the over righteousness of the female characters on Zeeworld. Infact I'll have to chat up a certain Pramod on FB who's been sending countless "Hi" messages to ask him some questions angry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
Hello Everyone

I hope you are all safe and keeping well wishing you all a very prosperous new year.

God bless.

lots of love

MainHerione

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:
Hello Everyone

I hope you are all safe and keeping well wishing you all a very prosperous new year.

God bless.

lots of love

Kamo
kiss
Same same dearie

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by DzTzl(f): 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:
Hello Everyone

God bless.

lots of love

MainHerione
same wishes dearie, God bless!! Muah*

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ladyo142: 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
Saloni is such a good DETECTIVE
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 6:09am On Dec 29, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:
Hello Everyone

God bless.

lots of love

MainHerione
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 6:11am On Dec 29, 2015
Ditto..main heroine.wishing you a prosperous new year ahead.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 6:12am On Dec 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Watching Married Again. ...yay!

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.