Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1282969 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 11:45pm On Mar 24, 2016
Savita so so u can maltreat achana but u want your precious daughter to be taken care of...

Venita I pray u recieve saloni, janvi and Arti strength in your new home

I can't stop laughing that venita slap would definitely cause achana to have a rethink.... What kind of torture is this...

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 11:54pm On Mar 24, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

I was so disgusted I couldn't read the rest of the story.

I can't even imagine!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 12:59am On Mar 25, 2016
How come no one is talking about jiggy jaga... She got served. Now she'll have to confess that bani is alive. cheesy grin

Can't saloni just end already.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 1:01am On Mar 25, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

Honestly, I feel sorry for every girl in a rural area all over the world. I mean I read a headline about a forty year old man who brutally raped his eight year old wife. The little girl passed away.
Pervert....Ayama shocked
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 1:04am On Mar 25, 2016
Oohgae:
Savita so so u can maltreat achana but u want your precious daughter to be taken care of...

Venita I pray u recieve saloni, janvi and Arti strength in your new home

I can't stop laughing that venita slap would definitely cause achana to have a rethink.... What kind of torture is this...

Savita deserves what's coming to her. Whoever said 'what comes around goes around' is so on point grin

@ venita..amen.make she receive sense.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 1:05am On Mar 25, 2016
sulikhifun:
This bani/pronita is too stupid. Her useless tears are very annoying.... rubbish
She can cry for years...mtchwwww.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 6:56am On Mar 25, 2016
[quote author=nggie post=44083711]
She can cry for years...mtchwwww. [/quot
..she's BEEN crying 4 years.. undecided]
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 9:41am On Mar 25, 2016
Happy Easter to all my favourite Nairalanders the ones who watch Zee world. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:31am On Mar 25, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

I think all men are like this tho my dad tried the same thing with me his behaviour towards me is appalling but I was supposed to just shut up and be grateful that he is in my life um no. I think most men want us to cook clean wash iron and fulfill their physical desires but don't consider our thoughts and feelings.

Okay....i can understand respecting ones parents but not some stranger or extended family who doesn't know Jack about me. I won't take it, it's one thing to be reprimanded or given wise counsel to...its a completely different thing to be emotionally abusive which is what we've been seeing with most scripts on Zeeland

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:31am On Mar 25, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:
Happy Easter to all my favourite Nairalanders the ones who watch Zee world.
smiley

Same same..!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 12:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Okay....i can understand respecting ones parents but not some stranger or extended family who doesn't know Jack about me. I won't take it, it's one thing to be reprimanded or given wise counsel to...its a completely different thing to be emotionally abusive which is what we've been seeing with most scripts on Zeeland

Honestly I believe in mutual respect of you treat me with respect I will you. I have a couple of Savita's and Aunt Maya's in my family ( don't we all) but I never let them bring me down because they are miserable and they are trying to make you as miserable as they are but I keep my head high and keep smiling. They can stay mad I don't have time for bitter old witches.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

Honestly I believe in mutual respect of you treat me with respect I will you. I have a couple of Savita's and Aunt Maya's in my family ( don't we all). but I never let them bring me down because they are miserable and they are trying to make you as miserable as they are but I keep my head high and keep smiling. They can stay mad I don't have time for bitter old witches.

We all do...infact I have one like Savita cheesy (always ready to point mistakes from other people's kids)
She'll table your matter at a family gathering just to get sympathy(while she's at fault) but we know her and just don't care anymore..and oh! I am her nemesis cheesy, the last time we met was at a fuel station and it wasn't funny but then I could defend myself and tell her off..unlike our wonderful females on Zeeland. It's tiring jare

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
Forwetinnah:

We all do...infact I have one like Savita cheesy (always ready to point mistakes from other people's kids)
She'll table your matter at a family gathering just to get sympathy(while she's at fault) but we know her and just don't care anymore..and oh! I am her nemesis cheesy, the last time we met was at a fuel station and it wasn't funny but then I could defend myself and tell her off..unlike our wonderful females on Zeeland. It's tiring jare

Oh my gosh I have an Aunt Maya she is always complaining about how much weight I have gained. I almost said well at least I can loose some weight but how are you gonna grow your teeth back?

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Oh my gosh I have an Aunt Maya she is always complaining about how much weight I have gained. I almost said well at least I can loose some weight but how are you gonna grow your teeth back? She doesn't have teeth by the way.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 2:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

Oh my gosh I have an Aunt Maya she is always complaining about how much weight I have gained. I almost said well at least I can loose some weight but how are you gonna grow your teeth back?

LOL grin
LMAO!!! grin
Oh no!
How are you gonna grow dem teeth back aunt Maya?
Save what left of teeth aunt Maya lay off the sweets! grin

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
I also have a wicked witch in my family, By the way what happened to aajit's wife/girlfriend
I thought he was engaged/married

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sulikhifun: 8:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
Hello house, please update on today's episode of" the promise".......pleassssse
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by DzTzl(f): 9:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
i thought the promise was gonna end today, jigyasa wont just stop scheming! abeg m tired of it already

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abimbawealth(f): 9:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
Abeg, jigyasa wan marry Jai? What exactly is her problem...
No apologies, nothing...choi, these peeps sha...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 9:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
abimbawealth:
Abeg, jigyasa wan marry Jai? What exactly is her problem...
No apologies, nothing...choi, these peeps sha...
hmmmm zee world lovers,how are u all doing,m back.....the thing is jigyasa is just too domineering, she can't stand her family praising bani,more reason she hid her identity.....menh!!! That police moment was out of dis world....buh what I don't like about this kasamh se is d fact that they forgot Atharva2,dumb Indian writers,how could dey!!!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abimbawealth(f): 9:50pm On Mar 25, 2016
JUMAYIN:
hmmmm zee world lovers,how are u all doing,m back.....the thing is jigyasa is just too domineering, she can't stand her family praising bani,more reason she hid her identity.....menh!!! That police moment was out of dis world....buh what I don't like about this kasamh se is d fact that they forgot Atharva2,dumb Indian writers,how could dey!!!
That's just being plain silly, really...i'm tired of her attitude, it was funny before, not anymore...ontop wetin na...upon all the juju, false accusations, hostility, and all, she no dey tire?
Why she no even go her husband house sef?...
You forgot we don't know who killed Sameer till date?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

Oh my gosh I have an Aunt Maya she is always complaining about how much weight I have gained. I almost said well at least I can loose some weight but how are you gonna grow your teeth back? She doesn't have teeth by the way.

Kwaaaaa!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 7:34am On Mar 26, 2016
JUMAYIN:
jumayin the zee world chat room creator is back..namaste Girl..jigyasa is just a spoilt brat..I finally know her problem..she's no longer the walia princess since bani's arrival..that is just hher issue..

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 7:47am On Mar 26, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

dannnggg chinasa!...and you thought I was mean.. cheesy...I felt that sting on behalf of your aunty grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 7:53am On Mar 26, 2016
abimbawealth:

That's just being plain silly, really...i'm tired of her attitude, it was funny before, not anymore...ontop wetin na...upon all the juju, false accusations, hostility, and all, she no dey tire?
my dear..na just jealousee wan kee d woman o! E belike say she wan marry the brother...she go soon die dia..as dumb as Bani is,as my sister inlaw says,the girls got 9 lives men..no matter what,she'll bounce back
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 10:42am On Mar 26, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
dannnggg chinasa!...and you thought I was mean.. cheesy...I felt that sting on behalf of your aunty grin

Honestly I can be a bit of a beech when I am mad. I wouldn't say that to her face but God knows I really was tempted to say it.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abimbawealth(f): 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
my dear..na just jealousee wan kee d woman o! E belike say she wan marry the brother...she go soon die dia..as dumb as Bani is,as my sister inlaw says,the girls got 9 lives men..no matter what,she'll bounce back
The whole stuff is annoying now jor... As per Bani ehn, I no even wan talk...they should just end it abeg
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 6:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
jumayin the zee world chat room creator is back..namaste Girl..jigyasa is just a spoilt brat..I finally know her problem..she's no longer the walia princess since bani's arrival..that is just hher issue..
lol @ namastey...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 6:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
abimbawealth:

pia killed him to frame bani up
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Dynamite02: 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abimbawealth(f): 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
JUMAYIN:
pia killed him to frame bani up
I guess, but is it known to the whole family?cos Jiggy accuses Bani of killing him...Na dem sabi jare
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.