Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1282764 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by teechudleyy(f): 6:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
I av a secret. I really like this sagar as he is crazy . His madness is so sexy i dont want him to get well. And d chemistry between him and vidya is so sweeeet

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 7:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
Savita sided Achana against Shalini!!! Epic!

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
O my goodness... I wished veer snapped jigyasa neck mtchwww... I think jai, Bani, pushkar and Pia should tell veer the whole truth joo...relationships can't be formed on lies... I can't be in the same place with veer if I were bani and jai.. The young man acts weird...

Salini abi What's her name don't die of hatred yet ooo... Your ginger mistress savita can now see the good in achu especially when she heard how achu took venita slap of life...
Funny enough I think savita would reconsider achu divorce....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nanalady(f): 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
teechudleyy:
I av a secret. I really like this sagar as he is crazy . His madness is so sexy i dont want him to get well. And d chemistry between him and vidya is so sweeeet
i think his cute too..so cute you just want to hug him.. cheesy...i can't wait for him to get well sha...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
ujugladys:
Savita sided Achana against Shalini!!! Epic!

Quite Epic !!!
Good to be back here smiley
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 31, 2016
updates please
save a thirsty soul
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 6:30am On Mar 31, 2016
teechudleyy:
rili? Plz sister don't tink abt it Sagar is mine and mine alone, house bear me witness oooo sumone is trying to steal my only hope away from me oooo#cryin And yawning grin grin. His cuteness is sumtin else namaste

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 6:32am On Mar 31, 2016
Jummaima:

Quite Epic !!!
Good to be back here smiley
I tell u
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by teechudleyy(f): 10:03am On Mar 31, 2016
nanalady:

i think his cute too..so cute you just want to hug him.. cheesy...i can't wait for him to get well sha...

Honestly... im just scared when he gets well... he might become another boring indian guy. I love him so much especially when he does that thing with his eye brows.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
mistytohcute:
updates please

save a thirsty soul
just a very brief summary, Rasika threw a party to celebrate Ajit and Venita's wedding and she invited the bride's family, Rasika humiliated them infront of her guests and called them low life people. She called everyone's attention and said she wanted to present a gift to Savita since she gave her precious daughter to her son, only for her to give her dancing anklets worn by prostitutes and told her to dance for everyone, and threatened her that if she doesn't, she will deal with Venita later, Savita was helpless and wore the anklet and started dancing Manav wanted to stop her but his uncle prevented him from doing anything, Achana now went and put off the music and gave Rasika the story of her life, Achana was on fire! She put Rasika, Ajit and Manju in their place and called them names and finally took Savita away from there and went home. When they got home, silly Shalini started attacking Achana that why did she do that, that cos of what she did, Venita will be dealt with by Ajit, surprisingly, Savita shouted at Shalini that why didn't she speak up for her, that Achana is about to be divorced but she will be the new daugter in law yet she cldnt fight for her mother in law, that speaks iLL the type of person she is and that she shld leave Achana alone, she didn't do anything wrong! That's all I can type for now, Savita is beginning to like Achana that's the main gist

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
like my professor will say
"thank you very large"
@ujugladys
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2016
mistytohcute:
like my professor will say

"thank you very large"

@ujugladys
you are weLcome
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2016
Awww....Manav is such a booooo!! Ehen, this is how a husband should behave. Savy Savy roving* Achu with style. Shalini die by faya

Eish!! The slap JayWalia gave Jigyasa sha!! I shock shocked . All the husbands are behaving well tonight..interesting. Ganga is a chinch!!

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 7:55am On Apr 01, 2016
Pls I'm yet to understand Ganga problem with nishi.... She knows he loves her so much.. She has seen his sacrifice and she has feelings for him... She should keep wasting time till krisna takes him from her the whole story would start over again... Mtchhwww

See y pia and jay should have told this yeye veer the whole truth... Atleast they won't give jigyasa the chance to play them like this... And veer won't be this hateful..

Vidya well done.. May u always succeed over sindora... Pls can sagar start teaching vidya how to read and write eh...

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
April 1st is named FOOL'S DAY, after Steve April. He was born on 1st April 1579. He did 105 businesses in his lifetime. He lost all his father's assets, and so everyone started calling him father of the fools.

At 19, he married a 61-year-old woman who divorced him after a year because of his foolishness. He used to read all kinds of fake stories like you are doing
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 1:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
And pushkar just died like DAT? Oh my sweet lord having heart ache, ooooo did I just say sumtin? Noooo zeeworld I won't 4giv u guys for dis cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abimbawealth(f): 1:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
carolsbrave:
And pushkar just died like DAT? Oh my sweet lord having heart ache, ooooo did I just say sumtin? Noooo zeeworld I won't 4giv u guys for dis cry cry
This must be April fool...

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
Oohgae:
Pls I'm yet to understand Ganga problem with nishi.... She knows he loves her so much.. She has seen his sacrifice and she has feelings for him ... She should keep wasting time till krisna takes him from her the whole story would start over again... Mtchhwww

See y pia and jay should have told this yeye veer the whole truth... Atleast they won't give jigyasa the chance to play them like this... And veer won't be this hateful..

Vidya well done.. May u always succeed over sindora... Pls can sagar start teaching vidya how to read and write eh...

Don't mind the silly braaat!! She'll soon wear the poor boy out and then he wouldn't care anymore. Veer is weird...PIAs blood really flows in him. I think Bani should step up and accept Veer as Walia's son, afterall she forgave PIA. I'm happy Jiggy is someone elses' pawn...no be only she get sense!!

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 8:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
Please what is veer problem.. He should go and rest joo.. His mum has accepted her fate joo... This is y they should have told him the whole truth instead of jigyasa adding fuel to fire...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
I think Bani accepted but jai doesn't want to accept Veer...
Forwetinnah:

Don't mind the silly braaat!! She'll soon wear the poor boy out and then he wouldn't care anymore. Veer is weird...PIAs blood really flows in him. I think Bani should step up and accept Veer as Walia's son, afterall she forgave PIA. I'm happy Jiggy is someone elses' pawn...no be only she get sense!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 8:47pm On Apr 01, 2016
They finally made bani a real murderer before they concluded the promise
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
teechudleyy:

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
tomisinbaby:
They finally made bani a real murderer before they concluded the promise

Did she finally kill Jigayasa?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by teechudleyy(f): 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
[quote author=MainHerioneHoon post=44325135][/quote]

Lmaoooooo!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

Did she finally kill Jigayasa?
lolest, that would have been a real accomplishment. In my opinion both veer and bani are responsible for pushkar's death

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 10:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
tomisinbaby:

lolest, that would have been a real accomplishment. In my opinion both veer and bani are responsible for pushkar's death

Damn they really murdered Pushkar? and to think I wanted him and Bani to somehow end up together. #criesinHindi
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 12:14am On Apr 02, 2016
[quote author=MainHerioneHoon post=44325135][/quote]

Lol...

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 12:16am On Apr 02, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

Damn they really murdered Pushkar? and to think I wanted him and Bani to somehow end up together. #criesinHindi

Id like to hear how that sounds cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 12:28am On Apr 02, 2016
Rili? pushka is dead? sad pls can anyone kindly post the circumstance of his death (where I am couldn't watch today's episode) thanks. Happy new month zeelanders!
Cc: ujugladys
Forwetinnah
Tomisinbaby
Et al
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Dynamite02: 12:35am On Apr 02, 2016
Pushkers biggest mistake...falling in love with Pia ,which started this whole drama and finally led to his death

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 7:59am On Apr 02, 2016
Isn't he cute? Pushkar# Hw many likes can he get ma ladies grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 8:07am On Apr 02, 2016
nggie:
Rili? pushka is dead? sad pls can anyone kindly post the circumstance of his death (where I am couldn't watch today's episode) thanks. Happy new month zeelanders!
Cc: ujugladys
Forwetinnah
Tomisinbaby
Et al

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.