Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1282728 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
So cute

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 6:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:
Damn! ! Nahara lost Saloni again? Damn to think I defended him against slyowoka a couple of months ago! #smh

I'm so done with the stupidity on Saloni.
I want to see Saloni turn heel even for 10sec
I want to see Saloni and Tara fight. A real dirty fight!
I can't believe Tara is entertaining the thoughts Kalikah is putting in her head. Ungratful bxtch

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 6:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
slyowokoya:

I can't believe Tara is entertaining the thoughts Kalikah is putting in her head. Ungratful bxtch
ungrateful *ss hole

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ayo26(m): 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
mistytohcute:
like my professor will say

"thank you very large"

@ujugladys

O.B. C Nwolise. wink
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
ayo26:

O.B. C Nwolise. wink

yep, that's the man
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
slyowokoya:

Do you think Tara subconsciously hates Saloni? I'm starting to think so.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 8:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

I tink so too, she's unaware of de hatred
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hey guys pls who knows the Indian name for Love....look what you've made me do
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 8:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

It's envy.
Even when Saloni is being heel, she is doing so for a 'good and noble' reason. Who can compete with that? It's so annoying!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abimbawealth(f): 9:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
warriorprincess:
Hey guys pls who knows the Indian name for Love....look what you've made me do
I think it's pyaar... i stand to be corrected tho
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
carolsbrave:
Forwetinnah were can I find dem? Am having heart ache cry cry Tell dem dere vacation is Ova already
1. Ihuomadinihu
2. Blossom023
3. Mistytohcute
4. Mubzay
5. Aanumama
6. Sophia first
7. Slyowokoya
8. Komzyb
9. Mizzzbeee
10. Ujugladys
11.kilode100
12. Jummaim
13. E. T. C

awwww, miss you too sis
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
abimbawealth:

I think it's pyaar... i stand to be corrected tho

Thx will check

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
warriorprincess:

Thx will check

It's actually correct thanks for the heads up
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 10:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
warriorprincess:

um thanks but its not the series I'm talking about
lovve:look what you make me do.that's the ztitle
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
carolsbrave:
Forwetinnah were can I find dem? Am having heart ache cry cry Tell dem dere vacation is Ova already
1. Ihuomadinihu
2. Blossom023
3. Mistytohcute
4. Mubzay
5. Aanumama
6. Sophia first
7. Slyowokoya
8. Komzyb
9. Mizzzbeee
10. Ujugladys
11.kilode100
12. Jummaim
13. E. T. C

awww sis, miss you too

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
slyowokoya:

It's envy.
Even when Saloni is being heel, she is doing so for a 'good and noble' reason. Who can compete with that? It's so annoying!

Welp I kind of like Saloni she has gone through a lot in life especially because she is a dark skinned Indian lady so I want her to win against the light brights.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ayo26(m): 11:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
mistytohcute:

yep, that's the man

Oh you were a political scientist?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 27, 2016
ayo26:

Oh you were a political scientist?
still one
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ayo26(m): 6:13am On Apr 27, 2016
mistytohcute:

still one

Oh yeah.Wonderful.I use to be one. We could converse privately right?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Muchima: 7:55am On Apr 27, 2016
winkOne more sleep then its East Meets West winkyes its ending today.....The Promise
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 27, 2016
ayo26:

Oh yeah.Wonderful.I use to be one. We could converse privately right?
sure
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
carolsbrave:
1. Ihuomadinihu
2. Blossom023
3. Mistytohcute
4. Mubzay
5. Aanumama
6. Sophia first
7. Slyowokoya
8. Komzyb
9. Mizzzbeee
10. Ujugladys
11.kilode100
12. Jummaim
13. E. T. C

Dear, thanks for the mention.
Zee is boring now so I have to bail joor.
Might go back if they get sense to release better story but now i'm chilling out.
Hopefully the east meet west will be a hit!
@forwetinnah, howdy?

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 8:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
lovve:look what you make me do.that's the ztitle

thanks
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abimbawealth(f): 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
Halleluyah... The END!!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
The promise is over! grin

It is too much to ask for Saloni to end too?! angry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by cutextowsen(f): 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
The end of an era.
I loved seeing Prachi Desai(Old Bani), she looked really good. Am gonna miss Mr Walia and Bani, grandma, aditya, jigyasa. Am officially over zee world( that's d only series I follow) Thank you guys for the updates, though I don't comment ( am a silent follower). Adios Kasamh Se

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nanalady(f): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
Finally finally!!! The promise is finished!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Temi231(f): 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
Finally!!! The promise is over.
Am also a silent follower. I will so much miss New Bani, jigyasa, Mr walia, Rishi, Ganga....
I so much love it that I can end this l ongg series.

Next to?

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
So finally the promise has ended......

I still maintain my stand, the writers seems confused and didnt know how to end it...

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2016
@Carolsbrave thanks for the mention, finally, the promise has ended, but please I still have an unanswered question, what happened to Atharva Krishna's twin brother?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 10:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
So y did de old bani surface? Y didn't She continue acting the promise? Confused angry

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 10:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
ujugladys:
@Carolsbrave thanks for the mention, finally, the promise has ended, but please I still have an unanswered question, what happened to Atharva Krishna's twin brother?
Artharva disappeared into thin air #zeeworldstyle

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.