Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,857 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1283460 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 2:29pm On May 04, 2016
mistytohcute:

thank GOD, this thing has caused argument o

my mum and sis keep insisting it's not her
its her 100%
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 2:57pm On May 04, 2016
carolsbrave:
Wow saw Reva# Vikram's wife in breaking free hmmm interesting grin # East meets West

Hukum is there too na
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abubakarsadiq15: 3:08pm On May 04, 2016
[quote author=carolsbrave post=45306809]its her 100%[/quote That isnt reva its chamki from saloni type saath saath banayenge ek ashiyan nd check the cast u will see her name sharmilee raj why reva is jaya binju

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 4:00pm On May 04, 2016
[quote author=abubakarsadiq15 post=45307904][/quote]plz don't confuse ursef it's her ok tnx
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 5:32pm On May 04, 2016
Wow

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 7:47pm On May 04, 2016
That's not Reva , its Chamki from Saloni....... The house girl that tried to steal Shubra's husband.

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 7:54pm On May 04, 2016
Am I the only one seeing the new love between venita and adjit... Haha haha..and his new change of mind
Emmm y didn't Manjusha house her mum and brother imagine the place slum they are leaving in
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 8:10pm On May 04, 2016
Adjit falling for Venita .......... I don't know what to make of it..

But am so enjoying seeing Rasika in d slum cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Cece20: 9:02pm On May 04, 2016
Jummaima:

Tell me about it!!. I fixed my eyes in that scene eeh. Waiting to see her fight while fetching water from the tap like Savita. Kama is a biiiach!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 9:02pm On May 04, 2016
Only in India ,will a man take d whole day off cos his Son has immunization undecided

Trust Naija, I only get a few hours off, to take my son for immunization. I av to be back to office before noon lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 9:06pm On May 04, 2016
I enjoyed seeing her in the slum.. And laughed well when adjit accused her of bad training..
Jummaima:

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 9:08pm On May 04, 2016
Knowing the kind of mother he has a whole day is important..
Jummaima:
Only in India ,will a man take d whole day off cos his Son has immunization undecided

Trust Naija, I only get a few hours off, to take my son for immunization. I av to be back to office before noon lipsrsealed
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 12:27am On May 05, 2016
This ahbey is a fine guy in the making sha
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by DzTzl(f): 9:35pm On May 05, 2016
komzyb:
This ahbey is a fine guy in the making sha
u pple cn drool over abhay but udhay is mine cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Howaigars: 1:44am On May 06, 2016
Zee Worl is my favorite channel.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:29am On May 06, 2016
DzTzl:
u pple cn drool over abhay but udhay is mine cheesy

sister join the queue
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 10:31am On May 06, 2016
Why was saloni and the rest starring at kalika and the signed documents.. They should have snatched it from her... Mtchwww they just want to elongate this saloni..

I am sure her mum would get better and tell her maybe she chased narpat away and she would feel bad...

I so love little sameer...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 1:27pm On May 06, 2016
Sistuhzz! Someone pls be a doll and fill me in on the happenings of sacred ties and saloni yesterday
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 06, 2016
Please who watched yesterday's episode of East meets West... Papa closed late.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Dynamite02: 3:17pm On May 06, 2016
Oohgae:
Why was saloni and the rest starring at kalika and the signed documents.. They should have snatched it from her... Mtchwww they just want to elongate this saloni..

I am sure her mum would get better and tell her maybe she chased narpat away and she would feel bad...

And the old man see chance dash slap but could not snatch and pieces the paper
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 06, 2016
abegi, it's only saloni people want to destroy
all the villains, it's saloni they're after
na only she waka come
I'm bored already

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 9:09pm On May 06, 2016
I'm tired of saloni too... Now she has to find her daughter and then who knows the next issue they would face..
mistytohcute:
abegi, it's only saloni people want to destroy

all the villains, it's saloni they're after

na only she waka come

I'm bored already
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 9:00am On May 07, 2016
Having srs Crush less I 4get even blushing grin

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Evalily(f): 12:41pm On May 07, 2016
Oohgae:

thank you i was wondering the same thing too.can you imagine? they were all standing staring at her with the document in her hand and they even left her with it, their gentleness is record breaking.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by julfikersa: 2:46pm On May 07, 2016
MARRIED AGAIN to SALONI, LAALI and THE PROMISED all of these are my favorite movie. Already enjoyed that.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 7:20pm On May 07, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
Sistuhzz! Someone pls be a doll and fill me in on the happenings of sacred ties and saloni yesterday
here

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 07, 2016
today's fear files taught me a lesson
DON'T TRUST ANYBODY
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by DzTzl(f): 2:04am On May 08, 2016
carolsbrave:
here
hi sis! cn u b nice enough to gv me d link for east meets west? usually unable to meet up weekdays, u wnt bliv i jus retired to bed cz i wanted to see the recap. Thanks in anticipacion
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 6:26am On May 08, 2016
DzTzl:
hi sis! cn u b nice enough to gv me d link for east meets west? usually unable to meet up weekdays, u wnt bliv i jus retired to bed cz i wanted to see the recap. Thanks in anticipacion
OK go to Facebook n find dis# Zeeworld international. They giv de updates of all de series shown on zee Dats hw I can help don't av de link though. Namaste n hapi Sunday grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 7:44am On May 08, 2016
[quote author=Oohgae post=45379736]I'm tired of saloni too... Now she has to find her daughter and then who knows the next issue they would face.. [/quote. Am tired already kissSaloni will live under the same roof with her baby for so many years without knowing. The return of Uvrashi hmm
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 1:10pm On May 09, 2016
Send to ladies 2 laugh and to men 2 make them happy and proud of themselves. ⭕1. Kamasutra says : If you suck one nipple, the woman herself offers the other one. And that was the origin of "buy one get one free"!

⭕2. Did you ever notice: everything on a woman's upper body starts with a "B". Blouse, Bra, Bikini, Boobs & lower body with a "P" Peticoat, panties, pussy... That's origin of "BP"!

⭕3. Before sex, you help each other get naked. After sex, you dress only yourself. Moral: In life no one helps you once you're bleeped.

⭕4. Success is like pregnancy. Everybody congratulates you but nobody knows how many times you got bleeped to achieve it.
⭕5. Life is like a dick, sometimes it becomes hard for no reason.

⭕6. Practical thought: A husband is supposed to make his wife's panties wet, not her eyes. A wife is supposed to make her husband's dick hard, not his life..!

⭕When a lady is pregnant,
all her friends touch her stomach ad say "Congrats!".
But none of them come and touch the man's Penis and say "Well done!".
Moral: Hard work is never appreciated: Only results matter.
Men are born between the legs of a woman, Yet Men spend almost all their life trying to go back to dat same place cos there's no place like Home. Now my question is: when last did you visit your home?? grin

5 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 09, 2016
carlosbrave please stop giving spoilers

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.