Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1283386 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by teechudleyy(f): 8:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
carolsbrave:
she will kidnap archna son, nd make him to be an illetrate. Lips sealed undecided kiss

Ahan... warrisalldiz? Lips sealed after all this damage has been done? No fair carlos...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
Hello guys.. I'm back.. Well till September.. Who's watching the new series East meets West? That lamita or so is such a stupid girl. Why was she crying when Abhay was arguing with his father? Small girl.

Fear files is now boring.. No longer scary and entertaining..

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
teechudleyy:

Ahan... warrisalldiz? Lips sealed after all this damage has been done? No fair carlos...
my dear dis post is scam pay no attention grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 8:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
ujugladys:
PLEASE NO SPOILERS!!!!!!
its scam my dear namaste
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by teechudleyy(f): 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
carolsbrave:
its scam my dear namaste

Pls what do u mean by scam. Because im yet to get over this. Or are u teebillz? Are u now going to say your acct was hacked?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by teechudleyy(f): 8:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
Blossom023:
Hello guys.. I'm back.. Well till September.. Who's watching the new series East meets West? That lamita or so is such a stupid girl. Why was she crying when Abhay was arguing with his father? Small girl.

Yea. Fear files is now boring o. Im not doing east meets west. Im jist happy my kasamh se project has been completed. After Saloni... il be free of zeeworld.

Oh wait. Vidya is still there o

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 9:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
Blossom023:

I will watch East meets West with you sis don't worry its a short series it didn't even last a year in India I just hope they don't have a "production break" Welcome back sis smiley

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

I will watch East meets West with you sis don't worry its a short series it didn't even last a year in India I just hope they don't have a "production break" Welcome back sis smiley

Thank you dear
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 10:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
teechudleyy:

Pls what do u mean by scam. Because im yet to get over this. Or are u teebillz? Are u now going to say your acct was hacked?
yea it was hacked cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by gandyluv(f): 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
Please how can I download that song the usually sing in THEPROMISE.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Diamonddamsel: 9:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
I'm following East meets west it appears interesting. The fact it is short makes it more appealing.Please where can I read through the story?

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 8:23am On May 01, 2016
Hapi Sunday my ladies ;Embrace this new day with a smile on your face, may u stay ahead of every race that life offers u from today till eternity.
Wishing you ladies the very best of MAY. Sharing Orijin 4 everyboriiiii

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 11:43am On May 02, 2016
Diamonddamsel:
I'm following East meets west it appears interesting. The fact it is short makes it more appealing.Please where can I read through the story?

I am also looking for the story but I can't seem to find it.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 11:45am On May 02, 2016
carolsbrave:
Hapi Sunday my ladies ;Embrace this new day with a smile on your face, may u stay ahead of every race that life offers u from today till eternity.
Wishing you ladies the very best of MAY. Sharing Orijin 4 everyboriiiii

Thank you sis happy new month to you too.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 3:32pm On May 02, 2016
my pple ooo..longest timeee...missed you guys plenty plenty kiss...zee world has indeed lost its magic! I can't believe someone said she watches 'the vow'...it's beyond me...that show is so dumb...even for zee world!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 3:36pm On May 02, 2016
gandyluv:
Please how can I download that song the usually sing in THEPROMISE.
..try googling 'songs in Indian series kasamh se'...that's what I did. I wanted that Mr walla and bani song...the one that was played originally b4 they changed it,i don't know if that's what you are looking for..or is it the theme song you want?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 4:34pm On May 02, 2016
Ur tots plz grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 4:36pm On May 02, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

Thank you sis happy new month to you too.
tnx dear namaste

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 4:36pm On May 02, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
my pple ooo..longest timeee...missed you guys plenty plenty kiss...zee world has indeed lost its magic! I can't believe someone said she watches 'the vow'...it's beyond me...that show is so dumb...even for zee world!
I'm telling you the magic is long gone
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 4:37pm On May 02, 2016
carolsbrave:
Ur tots plz grin
as for me de first one Mbok cool
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 02, 2016
carolsbrave:
Ur tots plz grin

The first bani..
BTW that Udeh in East meets West is fiiine.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 9:31pm On May 02, 2016
carolsbrave:
Ur tots plz grin
I love the first Bani. She has such a beautiful face.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 9:34pm On May 02, 2016
carolsbrave:
Ur tots plz grin
I love the first Bani. She has such a beautiful face.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 12:38am On May 03, 2016
carolsbrave:
Ur tots plz grin

First bani plssss.

BTW wetin achana n manav dey feel like sef. Yesterday's episode was the worst for me so far on sacred ties. And what's with Vasha n being sassy..mtchwwww

And yes zeeworldfreak1, zeeworld has total lost its magic. undecided

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 8:31am On May 03, 2016
nggie:

First bani plssss.

BTW wetin achana n manav dey feel like sef. Yesterday's episode was the worst for me so far on sacred ties. And what's with Vasha n being sassy..mtchwwww

And yes zeeworldfreak1, zeeworld has total lost its magic. undecided
u haven't seen anything yet sis
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by DzTzl(f): 2:30pm On May 03, 2016
Y do i hv a feeling East meet West is gonna be interesting
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 3:51pm On May 03, 2016
DzTzl:
Y do i hv a feeling East meet West is gonna be interesting
yea it will but short series nice though grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abimbawealth(f): 5:57pm On May 03, 2016
This Nahar sef...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 8:47pm On May 03, 2016
Wow saw Reva# Vikram's wife in breaking free hmmm interesting grin # East meets West
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 03, 2016
Saloni.. U no dey hear word..
Don't carry the child.. Kai.. Your stupidity is irritating.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 7:43am On May 04, 2016
@carol,..thanks for the 'pele' grin
@mainheroine....'it will break my heart to hear you say goodbye....' grin....someone said I should watch it on channel 257....i laugh in chinese cheesy....if I cash huh ma sef eh!!!!..good riddance to kasamh shit!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:29am On May 04, 2016
carolsbrave:
Wow saw Reva# Vikram's wife in breaking free hmmm interesting grin # East meets West

thank GOD, this thing has caused argument o

my mum and sis keep insisting it's not her

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.