Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1281446 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nkemdi89(f): 12:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
Married again all the way if I miss the one 8pm cos of wrk I must wake up 6am to watch repeat broadcast, funny that am getting addicted to soaps, the last I followed was passion then on AIT. Rt yansh paula and paylaand wicked aunty mya, little hunch, I just love the way dey shake their heads and hands when talking.but nutin like romance
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
Beautiful Indians with their round face and BIG ears... cheesy
Aanu's (the promise)ears na kite cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nceedaga(m): 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
#TEAM MARRIED AGAIN pls i need a link to download it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by endowedmeme: 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
the promise is my favorite

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by endowedmeme: 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
I don't like the way they direct their films, they always keep quite when they re suppose to talk, it really annoying.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by L0nestar(m): 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
Women and films sha. 99% of the posters are women. They are so devoted to make believe.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Debbielam(f): 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
i so love lalli nd married again it was easy to understand wen i started watchin it but saloni nd the promise was a bit too much so i only watch those two.....nd smtimes if they show some of their movies
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by pappizeezu: 1:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
What's going to happen to Arti..cos yash no love her @all.....#married again#....also race 2 is superb...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
pappizeezu:
What's going to happen to Arti..cos yash no love her @all.....#married again#....also race 2 is superb...
Yash go love her na. She will will the house at a point and yash go begin look for her. By then she go don get belle ......did I forget to add I was told? tongue I watch it online but had to stop because the one online they speak India so my sister tells me each time she watches them.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by gustav25: 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
Me like married again ganja man
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by busar(m): 1:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
kaywiluv:

Instead of downloading just buy d dvd dey are in season 3 now.
Is the dvd available? If yes, hope it's also in English?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 1:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
I used to like Indian movies when I was much younger but my love for them faded over the years.

I was recently "Co - opted" into the club again starting with Married Again. Thoroughly enjoyed the "Joker" movie that was aired last night.

Mamastey London, Chennai Express and Don 2 are also very nice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Generalkorex(m): 2:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
Adesiji77:
I used to like Indian movies when I was much younger but my love for them faded over the years.

I was recently "Co - opted" into the club again starting with Married Again. Thoroughly enjoyed the "Joker" movie that was aired last night.

don 2,race 2 and zanjeer make sense die
indians dey try sha
i no watch dat Namastey in london finish same tin to chennai Express.
Sharuk khan film dey make sense o.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
aanumama:
Zeeworld is the bomb now, can't remember the last time I tuned to Telemundo.
Married again is the best, after then Saloni, Laali and the promise.
Pia will elope with Pushka, and Bani will marry Jay Walia, Bani suffer for that series no be small ( read it Google o) .
Still no link on Married again....

It has a link you ll type punarvivah instead of married again.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
Adesiji77:

Lols watched that joker too lastnight did not start from beginning though but I loved it.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ladylaurel(f): 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hi pals, does anyone kow how I can contact GOTV customer care? I paid for d gotvplus but I'm not getting some channels. I'm missing my favourite drama.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Sholastar(m): 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
Is like jai z dead because som1 shot im .....dats d next suspect
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bossofallboss(m): 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
Wtf...I dey run 4dis 1 4rm house kon meet am 4nairaland.....shit
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
Joker? Never knew it wud b interesting o
Adesiji77:

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Chimamaa(f): 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
pinkbee:
Married again is my favorite. I've googled all d stories n they all seem annoying.
In Married again, Yash n Arti had a child 2geda n d evil granny kidnapped d baby n Yash's brother adopted d baby n bla bla bla.
Na so indian people like kidnap or kill pikin reach?! Haba
In The promise, Bani had a baby dat got killed by Jai's ex-gf, she had an accident, lost her memory, regained her memory, returned 2 Jai, got pregnant again, had twins, jai's ex-gf set Bani on fire, she fell off a cliff, rescued, facial surgery, lost memory again n bla bla bla
Laali also had an accident, got rescued, lost her memory n bla bla bla
Saloni sef lost memory,
Wetin happen? Indian people sef
From all stories, I'll stick wit married again
Yash sabi look like mumu wit his big eyes, but d guy fine sha.
lolz..... Ur mouth bad sha
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
bbeckky:
Joker? Never knew it wud b interesting o

It was very interesting smiley
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
Chimamaa:
lolz..... Ur mouth bad sha
Lol. No mind me. I still dey watch all
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
Wished I had watched it
Adesiji77:

It was very interesting smiley
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
bbeckky:
Wished I had watched it

Don't worry, there should be a "replay" soon cheesy

Chennai Express has been shown at least twice since I watched it.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 4:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
All dis slaps ehn....i fear o
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
Aii then. Tnx
Adesiji77:

Don't worry, there should be a "replay" soon cheesy

Chennai Express has been shown at least twice since I watched it.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
ladylaurel:
Hi pals, does anyone kow how I can contact GOTV customer care? I paid for d gotvplus but I'm not getting some channels. I'm missing my favourite drama.
just go to the menu as if u want to scan it....click on reset and u will get all your channels back
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 5:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
bossofallboss:
Wtf...I dey run 4dis 1 4rm house kon meet am 4nairaland.....shit
must u comment
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 5:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
endowedmeme:
I don't like the way they direct their films, they always keep quite when they re suppose to talk, it really annoying.
and they Av one kind of facial expression when they are having an argument and the other party is trying to defend him/herself as if dey Av succumb only for u to be shocked at d kinda response in disagreement
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 5:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
nkemdi89:
Married again all the way if I miss the one 8pm cos of wrk I must wake up 6am to watch repeat broadcast, funny that am getting addicted to soaps, the last I followed was passion then on AIT. Rt yansh paula and paylaand wicked aunty mya, little hunch, I just love the way dey shake their heads and hands when talking.but nutin like romance
the shaking of heads does it for me....practicing it already..its cute
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nkemdi89(f): 5:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
JUMAYIN:
the shaking of heads does it for me....practicing it already..its cute
Hahahahaha am already having neck pain sef
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
married again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.