Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1283341 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by latipher(f): 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
I'm I d only person looking 4 married again? I want to buy it. Or is it known with another name? I know its called punar vivah in hindi. But still haven't gotten it.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by fourfunmi: 5:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
like this comment if you wished Shekar shot Ranvijay

6 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ladylaurel(f): 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
JUMAYIN:
just go to the menu as if u want to scan it....click on reset and u will get all your channels back
Thanks. Just did d reset, and they are all back. Thanks a lot
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Haleematm(f): 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
peppyluv02:
Suprised to see saloni at the wedding of the trio in 'the promise'........
Same here. can anyone explain this scene better. have not watched it since then

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by busar(m): 7:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
latipher:
I'm I d only person looking 4 married again? I want to buy it. Or is it known with another name? I know its called punar vivah in hindi. But still haven't gotten it.
have you asked those guys that do sell CD's?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by charismaticdave(m): 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
I don't have the remote to myself anymore. my love will always go ballistic anytime I want to check out other channels. can't Zee World just go on 5 months break?

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adaorah(m): 9:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
mist favourite: promise
married again
laali
saloni is boring

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Generalkorex(m): 9:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
latipher:
I bought season 2 last month @ ikorodu.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by justcallbuki(f): 9:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
i still watch telemudo wella,i can still rem queen of d south,now its fearless heart,impostor,n zee world-married again!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by funkyjms: 9:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
Please, I will appreciate if someone can get me link to "LUCK." It's a 2009 movie produced by Dhillin Mehta starring Sanjay Dutt, Imran Khan. I was able to get lower quality online but I need the HD version. Please
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
I watched "BARFI" On Zee world,Last week Sunday. It was so Funny and very Interesting. No doubt Prinyaka Chopra Played her Role very Well..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Sholastar(m): 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
If u ae nt in diz world called zee world u ae missing

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bossofallboss(m): 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
JUMAYIN:
must u comment
yh coz it really painful seeing dis
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
aanumama:

I can't imagine living with person like yash, honestly person fit commit suicide. grin

That Yash face especially his eyes have this evil beneath it....he's a little scary and he doesn't smile so often.... I dislike a lot of Indian traditions especially against the female folks. these soaps are eye openers to a lot that goes on in their society.

LAALI: There's too much sorrow and lack of self esteem in this soap. it's my least of all d soaps being aired.

Salomi: my 2nd favourite. at least Salomi sometimes speaks for herself. unlike laali who is so dull.

Married Again: my number one...

The promise ......interesting but it's another suffer suffer story.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Generalkorex(m): 11:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
Yash and arti are in trouble o
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Generalkorex(m): 12:12am On Apr 05, 2015
Sigh !
neelam didnt die
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nceedaga(m): 12:17am On Apr 05, 2015
Punar Vivah (English: Married Again ) is the story
of two individuals, Yash and Aarti. Yash is
a widower with two daughters, Payal and
Palak. Aarti is a divorcée with a son, Ansh.
Aarti's in-laws and Yash's family want the
two lonely hearts to get united in marriage.
Yash and Aarti get married for the well
being of their children but begin to fall in
love as time moves on. Then the story
continues with new complications arising in
Yash's family. Aarti and Yash have a son,
Aayu, but someone kidnaps him soon after
he is born. The culprit is Ishita, who is
obsessed with Yash and wants to create
havoc in Aarti's life. this leads to problems
in Yash and Aarti's relationship. They don't
talk to each other for months after losing
their son. Aayu returns to the family as a
(supposedly orphan) baby adopted by Yash's
brother Prateek and his wife Paridhi, who
are childless. Aarti feels a strange
connection with the baby and finds comfort
in him. Aarti soon finds out the truth about
Ishita and also finds out that she was the
one who kidnapped her Aayu. Aarti tells
Yash the truth and they finally get back
together. They get Aayu back; however,
seeing Paridhi's sad face, Aarti and Yash
decide to give Aayu to Prateek and Paridhi.
Ishita comes back and kidnaps Aayu again.
However, Yash saves Aayu and gets Ishita
arrested.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Aolly(f): 6:21am On Apr 05, 2015
Promise is my favorite, Bani is so beautiful and Jigasa, the action aunt, always make my day.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 2:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
Oh I love watching the coming week's trailer...it makes me Av an idea what is about to happen that week
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by skentelelady(f): 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
Please who is d most handsome actor

For me: Yash( love his eye balls cheesy) Mr Walia ( love is lovely face), Shekau ( tho he is acting in d village and not in d city as a rich guy but there is this hidden beauty I see in him esp his dentation and cute face) and Neha ( don't really like his look esp his necklace/).

Pls let me have ur views
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Bolanlevivian: 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
skentelelady:

For me: Yash( love his eye balls cheesy) Mr Walia ( love is lovely face), Shekau ( tho he is acting in d village and not in d city as a rich guy but there is this hidden beauty I see in him esp his dentation and cute face) and Neha ( don't really like his look esp his necklace/).

Pls let me have ur views
I love Yash too. He has this captivating eyes, then follow by shekau he has this innocent look and he is also very handsome, then I love his voice. Mr walia has this sexy look and smile. Neha is also handsome..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
Yash is the cutest,his eyeballs are damn!!!,shaykar has this small boyish look,i prefer his bro aside the kinda character he is playing...come on Ranvijay is handsome,nahar isn't cute jooor,jai walla has this matured cuteness
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zinylizzy(f): 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
Yash,Yash's dad, Ranvijay, Jay Walia, Pushka, Ranbir( Jigyasa's son)

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 6:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
I have never been a fan of series,i feel it is a waste of time,untill I started watching Laali,i am addicted! Shekar is the cutest.Someone in this forum was upset Shekar didn't talk when he was arrested. That is because he was trying to protect Laali from what people wld say about their spending the night together
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by mubzay(f): 6:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
Khaveeri, na wa o! To think that noone has suspected her is amazing. Aunty kuku kaki and aditya's husband, hmmmm, so much hatred for saloni. Its well
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Chimamaa(f): 7:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
Guys, do you think yash will agree to go to the beach, will they make love there? Am so anxious to watch the both crazy in love
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 7:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
aanumama:

I can't imagine living with person like yash, honestly person fit commit suicide. grin
Lol,he is complex.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 7:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
Chimamaa:
Guys, do you think yash will agree to go to the beach, will they make love there? Am so anxious to watch the both crazy in love
Yes,they slept together but Yash will later regret sleeping with Aarti.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 7:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
skentelelady:

Pls let me have ur views
I didn't really consider Indian men attractive until i started watching zee world,but they have some of the most beautiful women ever.
For me,Yash is attractive. Jay Walia is handsome and manly. Pushkar is cute, Ranvier would have been cute but he is evil.
Neha is manly too excluding his multiple ear pierceing.
Yash's father is tall and handsome.
Shekar and his brother are kind of cute.
I think the pick the best looking guys as the main characters.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Akpaumuaka: 7:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
Why will he regret sleeping with Arti?Na wa for that Khaveeri sef.When she go die?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 7:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hey Guys,how do you access Jigyasa's acting skills. That woman is Mama G the second. She is beautiful with nice dentition and wears the best sari,makeup and jewerly. Infact,i watch The Promise cos of her and Bani.

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 8:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
Akpaumuaka:
Why will he regret sleeping with Arti?Na wa for that Khaveeri sef.When she go die?
I tire for Caveeri,i just want to slap her out of that series.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.