Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1283715 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
That was so emotional,shekar crying with Laali in his arms,he has completely fallen for her,so sweet!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 9:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
ChristyG:
I noticed some things about the Indian culture,that they all live together(father mother,son and his wife,aunty) which gives room to interference into a couple life.they do arrange marriage(aunt manuroma main role in saloni is looking for match for people to marry.And what is this silly talk about dignity,social status and society.very annoying...
One interesting thing about indians is that they are very family oriented like Nigerians. We all look out for family members and show repect for elders. I noticed how they salute elders almost like the Yorubas. Besides,George wrapper and other materials are produced in India. You will notice that their Sari is just a version of our george wrapper.
The class/social thing is part of their culture. Goggle social caste in india for more information.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Generalkorex(m): 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ranvijey is d cutest follow by Yash. Just dat Ranvi is evil
I wish I could find a girl like laali who will love u 4 who u are.and even ready to die for u.
But na only for movies u go fit find dat kind girl.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeepopo: 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
"Oh sweet lord" aunt Maya is just so evil.....mehn to think that people lyk her exist,so close yet so deadly....married again

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by jnrbanks: 10:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
no lie....ow many of y'all had tear drops in ur eyes wen laali died and shekaur was emotional...no lie ohhh

my fav tho is married again and laali...
d witch I hate most is aunt Maya.....feel lyk killing dat woman..e gud as dey wan go d beach has sef..... far from dat witch

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Haleematm(f): 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
just started watching zee world nd im really inlove wt this trend but due to one reason or d oda some of us might not b able to watch it so i suggest a summary of what happend in any of d series should b posted here to keep us updated. does anyone agree wt me?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
skentelelady:
Please who is d most handsome actor

For me: Yash( love his eye balls cheesy) Mr Walia ( love is lovely face), Shekau ( tho he is acting in d village and not in d city as a rich guy but there is this hidden beauty I see in him esp his dentation and cute face) and Neha ( don't really like his look esp his necklace/).

Pls let me have ur views

I'll say pushker in the promise, those lips are........
Yaah is handsome too.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
[quote author=jnrbanks post=32425194]no lie....ow many of y'all had tear drops in ur eyes wen laali died and shekaur was emotional...no lie ohhh

my fav tho is married again and laali...
d witch I hate most is aunt Maya.....feel lyk killing dat woman..e gud as dey wan go d beach has sef..... far from dat witch[/quote

I'm really happy to see him feel that way for laali...can't wait for him to fall in love with her.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by jnrbanks: 10:40am On Apr 07, 2015
[quote author=brito post=32427383][/quote]

yea....d dude z already in lüv sef.....BUT d person I can't wait to see fall in love is yash...d guy too dey form boss....
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 6:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
@Ihuomadinihu

No thanks to DSTV's incompetence, i missed yesterday's series. What's the update? smiley
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
Adesiji77:
@Ihuomadinihu

No thanks to DSTV's incompetence, i missed yesterday's series. What's the update? smiley

Same problem o. And am unhappy about it. All zeeworld series on youtube are not subtitled.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by oluwadamilolah(f): 6:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
My favorites are the promise, married again and laali. saloni is boring
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 7:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
SHEKAR AND LAALI FINALLY TOGETHER!WHO IS REALLY ENJOYING THIS RIGHT NOW WITH ME?I AM JUST WONDERING HOW THEY EXPECT LAALI TO GET PREGNANT WITH SHEDESWARI IN THE SAME ROOM WITH THEM,HOW WAS THAT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
ujugladys:
SHEKAR AND LAALI FINALLY TOGETHER!WHO IS REALLY ENJOYING THIS RIGHT NOW WITH ME?I AM JUST WONDERING HOW THEY EXPECT LAALI TO GET PREGNANT WITH SHEDESWARI IN THE SAME ROOM WITH THEM,HOW WAS THAT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN

What happened today in laali?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
brito:

What happened today in laali?

Shekar did prayers wit Laali instead of with his wife. His wife was so upset and embarrassed and told shekar she doesn't want Laali in their room again,shekar said fine,packed his things and left the room for his wife and moved to the BQ with Laali.Thats the high point for today
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
ujugladys:

Shekar did prayers wit Laali instead of with his wife. His wife was so upset and embarrassed and told shekar she doesn't want Laali in their room again,shekar said fine,packed his things and left the room for his wife and moved to the BQ with Laali.Thats the high point for today

Thanks
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
Can someone please donate some decent trousers for Yash...even Aba no dey sew those kind trousers again angry

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 10:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Can someone please donate some decent trousers for Yash...even Aba no dey sew those kind trousers again angry

I thought as much too,the thing looks funny on him,lol
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 10:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hello house, what happened today in "Married Again"?

CC: ujugladys, Forwetinnah, oluwadamilolah
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 08, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Lmao, you are funny.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 08, 2015
Adesiji77:
Hello house, what happened today in "Married Again"?

CC: ujugladys, Forwetinnah, oluwadamilolah
Yash, aarti and the kids finally went to Mumbai.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by hirety(f): 10:24am On Apr 08, 2015
I love this topic so much! my best remains married again! Yansh go dey form boss, Artee annoys me at times jare( she's too good for my liking), I love that career wife (can't spell her name) she's so beautiful, and Yansh's parents can fine sha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 10:33am On Apr 08, 2015
Herzumpther:
Yash, aarti and the kids finally went to Mumbai.

Thank you. Did anything of note happened there?

What about Yash's sister-in-law (don't know her name) that wanted to go there with her husband?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 08, 2015
Adesiji77:

Thank you. Did anything of note happened there?

What about Yash's sister-in-law (don't know her name) that wanted to go there with her husband?
Bervany and patic abi na na pratic ....I don't know if I got the spelling of their names o. grin they both didn't go to Mumbai again. She called TV man and asked for a second Chance, the man agreed and fixed an appointment which she went with her hubby. On getting there he told her that for the job she will have to hide her marital status to the world, she should go think about it.

Aunty Maya is busy trying to destroy aarti's happiness through bervany.

Mrs syindia (chai all this their names sad don't mind my spelling biko) has told aarti not to return from Mumbai without bringing back the old yash and that's what she has been trying to do. Meanwhile those 3 musketeers are really helping by intentionally bringing them together and leaving them together. grin

BTW who else is not happy with the way the promise is going? How can banny be working as a waitress in Jay's hotel while jay who is now married to another woman is still frustrating banny simply because she kept the kids and I think they are with aunty bello? I think banny overreacted, when Mr chopra told her it was his wife who died under Jay's car on 29th of June at park road she forgave jay saying it was an accident and can happen to anybody but knowing Its her mum she left the mansion and filed for a divorce... No be accident again abi? I'm loosing interest already.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by pinkhill(f): 11:27am On Apr 08, 2015
i hate the way they end their series..very annoying
Herzumpther:
Bervany and patic abi na na pratic ....I don't know if I got the spelling of their names o. grin they both didn't go to Mumbai again. She called TV man and asked for a second Chance, the man agreed and fixed an appointment which she went with her hubby. On getting there he told her that for the job she will have to hide her marital status to the world, she should go think about it.

Mrs syindia (chai all this their names sad don't mind my spelling biko) has told aarti not to return from Mumbai without bringing back the old yash and that's what she has been trying to do. Meanwhile those 3 musketeers are really helping by intentionally bringing them together and leaving them together. grin

BTW who else is not happy with the way the promise is going? How can banny be working as a waitress in Jay's hotel while jay who is now married to another woman is still frustrating banny simply because she kept the kids and I think they are with aunty bello? I think banny overreacted, when Mr chopra told her it was his wife who died under Jay's car on 29th of June at park road she forgave jay saying it was an accident and can happen to anybody but knowing Its her mum she left the mansion and filed for a divorce... No be accident again abi? I'm loosing interest already.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 11:31am On Apr 08, 2015
Herzumpther:

Thanks a billion! kiss
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 08, 2015
pinkhill:
i hate the way they end their series..very annoying
I'm telling you. embarassed if you see how angry I was yesterday, I'm fast loosing interest in the promise. Mtchew. Why not work somewhere else? Must it be Jay's hotel? I tire o.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 08, 2015
Adesiji77:

Thanks a billion! kiss
Welcome dear.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 12:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
The correcting spellings of MARRIED AGAIN casts
Suraj pratap sindhiyat(yash's father)
Gayatri sindhiya(yash's mother)
Brijay sindhiya(yash's elder bro)
Yash sindhiya(aarti's husband)
Prateek sindhiya(yash's younger bro)
Vidhi sindhiya(brijay's wife)
Aarti sindhiya(yash's wife)
Bhavani sindhiya(prateek's wife)
Maya(suraj pratap's sis)
Mr & Mrs Dubey(aarti's ex parent in-law)
Prashant Dubey (aarti's ex-husband)
Palak sindhiya(yash's first daughter)
Palel sindhiya(yash's younger daughter)
Ansh sindhiya(aarti's son)
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by shereef19: 12:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
[Pls I pay N1600 for ma gotv thru quickteller this morning which is yet to come up pls help!!!quote author=Forwetinnah post=32333920]

Mine too...im not into Indian soaps but I like Married Again. Wow!! The Indian tradition is something else[/quote]
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
JUMAYIN:
The correcting spellings of MARRIED AGAIN casts
Suraj pratap sindhiyat(yash's father)
Gayatri sindhiya(yash's mother)
Brijay sindhiya(yash's elder bro)
Yash sindhiya(aarti's husband)
Prateek sindhiya(yash's younger bro)
Vidhi sindhiya(brijay's wife)
Aarti sindhiya(yash's wife)
Bhavani sindhiya(prateek's wife)
Maya(suraj pratap's sis)
Mr & Mrs Dubey(aarti's ex parent in-law)
Prashant Dubey (aarti's ex-husband)
Palak sindhiya(yash's first daughter)
Palel sindhiya(yash's younger daughter)
Ansh sindhiya(aarti's son)

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Hollarbeece(f): 3:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
Generalkorex:
Ranvijey is d cutest follow by Yash. Just dat Ranvi is evil
I wish I could find a girl like laali who will love u 4 who u are.and even ready to die for u.
But na only for movies u go fit find dat kind girl.
if I hear say ranvijay handsome! D guy ugly die, with dat red tin on his forehead.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.