Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC (17330 Views)

PDP Buying Voter Over During Edo State Gov Poll (photo) / Bayelsa Guber: APC Cloning Pvcs For Election – Dickson / PDP Councilor Nabbed Buying Pvcs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by Kennywills7(m): 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
Sunnycliff:
This political propaganda strong pass Adolf Hitler. Nazi Army
My brother nor b small tin o
if we get two other parties like Apc for dis country, Nigeria wil b a goner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by jorlons(m): 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
Politically devilish party (PDP) will always look for a way to rig this election. The six weeks they demanded is not to flush Boko Haram. I won't be surprised if the army starts withdrawing to further disenfrachise the north
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by Harrisonn(m): 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
C
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
atlwireles:
If PDP is paying 10,000, APC must be paying 100,000 per PVC.
Mumu
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by lacasa: 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ofcourse, is it not PDP
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by watered(m): 7:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
I weep for Nigeria
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by freshness2020: 7:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
gurunlocker:
this party can talk ehn...... too noisy

hate reading this line especially on vanguard

" In a statement issued in Lagos on Tuesday by
its National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai
Mohammed,"
Irritating party.. They are the one's that are guilty of the said allegations... Yeye party!

1 Like

Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by atlwireles: 7:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
julie8:
I'm a Mumu
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by lawbabs: 7:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
adrainuche:
Another
Propaganda
Continue

We shall Overcome grin

Pic or grin

All the propaganda you all mentioned here have become real. They claimed that PDP is planning to shift election, you people said it is propaganda, it came to past. they said PDP wants collude with Militarty to ridicule Buhari with certificate, it came to past. And you continue to call it propaganda.
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by Ekiseme(m): 7:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
SpencerLewis:
Let them go ahead and buy PVCs as much as they want. If they like, let them buy one for N1m or more, they will still fail woefully. We have rejected them since the days of Abraham. They don't want Jega to conduct the elections b/c he doesn't play ball like Maurice Iwururuwu of 2007 heist called elections. GEJ shd just leave the scene, his mere presence and worst of it all dat of his Hippo..... wife nauseates me.
Anuofia like them and my foolish Igbo pple supporting him.
na your papa foolish

i can see that your dumb mother didn't play her role in your upbringing

1 Like

Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by tolexy007(m): 7:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
woodcook:
10k each how many them wan buy?
abi oo, and dey want me to belive dat.
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by odiyaka(m): 7:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
If PDP wins this election. It is not becos they merit it but becos they have d money to rig and they are currently in power. let the drama begin.
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
atlwireles....First class FOOL. Oh my gush!
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by sameagles(m): 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
infact let me know how you can get mine but is for 2million oo, dont even try to negotiate.infact let me know how you can get mine but is for 2million oo, dont even try to negotiate.infact let me know how you can get mine but is for 2million oo, dont even try to negotiate.
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by Zuria(f): 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
I'm selling mine for 100k grin grin interested parties should contact me grin grin
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by Agbgift(f): 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
And APC is buying it for how much 20,000 .
Pls all this political parties should allow us hear word. None of them is good. It's only God that will deliver this nation.

1 Like

Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by yomip3t(m): 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
[b][/b]This is so real ...... It's happening in my area by a known person going for a post but lemme hold my lips..... I no get mind for gun.
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by PECO4KING(m): 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
Yes my friends sold his own for 30,000 naira. And people are wiling to sell theirs in Lagos. I swear it for real.

biosepeter1:
The All Progressives Congress, APC, has raised the alarm that some people suspected to be agents of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, have resorted to underhand tactics, including the purchase of PVCs and the intimidation of some voters to seize their PVCs, in the wake of the recent postponement of the general elections.

In a statement issued in Lagos on Tuesday by its National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, the party also said a company, Agro-Allied Communities Service Nigeria Limited, has been formed ostensibly to provide 50,000 Naira loan each to ‘empower’ women. It said, however, that anyone seeking to get the loan must provide her PVC as ‘collateral’, which is basically the essence of the establishment of the company that is supposedly a private concern but in reality a PDP front to mop up PVCs, especially in opposition strongholds.

APC said it is now getting clearer by the day what the PDP-led Federal government sought to gain by forcing the postponement of the elections for six weeks – which is to perfect their rigging plans.

The party warned those behind the abhorrent acts to desist from such tactics, which reflect the desperation by some people to hold on to power at all cost, even when it is clear that Nigerians have widely rejected them due to non performance, massive corruption and profligacy under their watch.

It also appealed to its members and supporters in particular, and Nigerians in general, not to sell their PVCs under any guise, saying that is the only power they have to effect a meaningful change that can ensure the deliverance of democratic dividends to them.

”Our members have alerted us to the fact that PDP agents have been operating in all villages between Kobape and Orile-Imo along the Sagamu-Abeokuta Expressway in Ogun State, giving 10,000 Naira to each poor villager and collecting their PVCs. The PDP agents are also promising each villager a monthly stipend of 10,000 Naira if and when their party assumes office in the state.

”Indications are that this objectionable PVC mop-up is being replicated in all opposition strongholds by the frenzied PDP, hence we at the APC have decided to alert the nation to the reprehensible act,” APC said.

The party also said that some Immigration personnel, acting under the guise of arresting illegal aliens with voter cards, are dispossessing a lot of unsuspecting locals in the northern part of the country of their PVCs. These unsuspecting people are arrested and their cards seized, all in an attempt to disenfranchise them.

Presidency bitter with Jega for excusing elections postponement on security chiefs
”This act of desperation is totally unacceptable and must stop forthwith. Every voter should be allowed to exercise his or her franchise in accordance with his/her conscience, without intimidation or inducement,” it said.”We hope this is not part of the reasons that the PDP relentlessly campaigned for a postponement of the elections, so it can engage in PVC purchase and the disenfranchisement of innocent Nigerians through harassment and intimidation.”

http://dailypost.ng/2015/02/10/pdp-buying-pvcs-n10000-apc/
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by buchilino(m): 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
lynn79:
PDP will do anything to win thiselection and if they don't they are readyto shed as much blood as they feel necessary. Buthow do they expect to use these cards?

i cant believe it. u honestly believe wat dis bamboo is saying?, dis is d most funniest lie i have ever heard from an APC politician cheesy
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by thaoriginator: 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
priscaoge:
[size=16pt]Lies from the DEEPEST pit of hell undecided undecided undecided [/size]
Will you shut up! WTF do you know?
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by acidtalk: 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
In as much as i tried to avoid doing this, my spirit won't just let me rest. Before are the predictions revealed to me for 2015. Please either you believe them or not, just take not and keep in in your record bank.

• Mr President won’t complete his term in office and his deputy will eventually take over from him.

• Neither Buhari nor Jonathan will rule Nigeria till 2019. A man from the South West of Nigeria will emerge as President with the very first female vice president of Nigeria.

• Patience Jonathan should pray extremely hard and stay off the wrath of God as a sickness is about to befall her which if not careful will take her life.

• Buhari, Fashola and Ameachi should be extremely careful and keep their secrets amongst them sacred as a fourth “close ally” who they trust will sell them out which will mark an end to their individual political career.

• A former head of state will pass away in 2015 while the same will also happen to at least 2 former and present ministers who served under the Jonathan administration.

• Jonathan’s love for power will eventually ruin him and if not careful will take his life as his kinsmen will be the architect of his down fall.

• One of Nigeria’s richest men today will lose his wife to a life threatening disease she is currently battling.

• Two top and powerful religious leaders will be ridiculed and humiliated because their secrets will be revealed which will prove that they weren’t really sent from God.

• Buhari, Fashola, Jonathan, Ameachi and Fayemi should henceforth desist from eating in public gathering s or amongst people.

• Atiku should forget his plans of ever holding any public office again in Nigeria. He should lay low if he doesn’t want to be eventually disgraced for life.

• Nigerians should be full of prayers for her students so that we don’t get to witness the loss of life of our student on a journey.

• There will be a plane crash which will involve notable Nigerians, most of them will survive but their aids will not be so lucky.

• There will be massive loss and I mean massive loss of jobs in Nigerian between March 2015 till January 2016. Most Nigerian employers and youths should start searching for alternative as this downsizing will affect every single sector of the Nigerian economy.

• Indian and Chinese will eventually take control of the Nigeria economy. This will help in the short term but the end result will lead to“modern day slavery”.

• So many politicians and businessmen will be duped by conmen. This will lead to at least 2 notable businessmen and women committing suicide.

• A Nigerian Bank MD will die while in office and after his demise, it will be discovered he practically ran down the bank financially during his life term.

• A Nigerian women will break a world record which will put Nigeria in the news for a couple of weeks.

NOTE : God Almighty alone has the power to alter or make to pass whatever He so wills.
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
atlwireles:
Common sense, I no get
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by xplicit01(f): 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
BELIEVE THIS n U'LD BELIEVE ANYTHING!!!
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by philGeo(m): 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
[quote
author=biosepeter1 post=30608693]The All Progressives Congress, APC,
has raised the alarm that some people suspected to be agents of the
Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, have resorted to underhand tactics,
including the purchase of PVCs and the intimidation of some voters to
seize their PVCs, in the wake of the recent postponement of the general
elections.

In a statement issued in Lagos on Tuesday by its National Publicity
Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, the party also said a company,
Agro-Allied Communities Service Nigeria Limited, has been formed
ostensibly to provide 50,000 Naira loan each to ‘empower’ women. It
said, however, that anyone seeking to get the loan must provide her PVC
as ‘collateral’, which is basically the essence of the establishment of
the company that is supposedly a private concern but in reality a PDP
front to mop up PVCs, especially in opposition strongholds.

APC said it is now getting clearer by the day what the PDP-led Federal
government sought to gain by forcing the postponement of the elections
for six weeks – which is to perfect their rigging plans.

The party warned those behind the abhorrent acts to desist from such
tactics, which reflect the desperation by some people to hold on to
power at all cost, even when it is clear that Nigerians have widely
rejected them due to non performance, massive corruption and profligacy
under their watch.

It also appealed to its members and supporters in particular, and
Nigerians in general, not to sell their PVCs under any guise, saying
that is the only power they have to effect a meaningful change that can
ensure the deliverance of democratic dividends to them.

”Our members have alerted us to the fact that PDP agents have been
operating in all villages between Kobape and Orile-Imo along the
Sagamu-Abeokuta Expressway in Ogun State, giving 10,000 Naira to each
poor villager and collecting their PVCs. The PDP agents are also
promising each villager a monthly stipend of 10,000 Naira if and when
their party assumes office in the state.

”Indications are that this objectionable PVC mop-up is being replicated
in all opposition strongholds by the frenzied PDP, hence we at the APC
have decided to alert the nation to the reprehensible act,” APC said.

The party also said that some Immigration personnel, acting under the
guise of arresting illegal aliens with voter cards, are dispossessing a
lot of unsuspecting locals in the northern part of the country of their
PVCs. These unsuspecting people are arrested and their cards seized, all
in an attempt to disenfranchise them.

Presidency bitter with Jega for excusing elections postponement on
security chiefs
”This act of desperation is totally unacceptable and must stop
forthwith. Every voter should be allowed to exercise his or her
franchise in accordance with his/her conscience, without intimidation or
inducement,” it said.”We hope this is not part of the reasons that the
PDP relentlessly campaigned for a postponement of the elections, so it
can engage in PVC purchase and the disenfranchisement of innocent
Nigerians through harassment and intimidation.”

http://dailypost.ng/2015/02/10/pdp-buying-pvcs-n10000-apc/[/quote]
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by bennynaza(m): 7:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
Lie, probably by Lai moh'd.

But if na true, boys go begin rob PVC. Imagine being able to steal 10 in a day...
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by Tonylyte(m): 7:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
Lol, nigeria's annual budget will not even be enough to purchase pvcs with such amount for any contender to win the presidential election. This is the biggest lie i have ever heard this year.
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by geeudy(f): 7:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
priscaoge:
[size=16pt]Lies from the DEEPEST pit of hell undecided undecided undecided [/size]
the person that propagated this lie is as good as buhari with his certificate scandal .

2 Likes

Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by atlwireles: 7:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
julie8:
Common sense, I no get
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by Ekiseme(m): 7:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
thaoriginator:
Will you shut up! WTF do you know?
and what do you think you know?
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by adebayo742(m): 7:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
[quote au[color=#000099]thor=elantraceey post=30609142]Can you guys just stop making up stories? undecided undecided Hmmmm madam na only u waka come?
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by babasanti: 7:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
Another BIG LIE AGAIN. We tired of your lies APC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack As 2 Suicide Bombers Kill Scores In Maiduguri / A Soldier Teaching IDPs In Borno Camp (Photo) / Dariye: Supreme Court Dismisses 10-year Sentence. Upholds 2-year Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.