Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC (17362 Views)

PDP Buying Voter Over During Edo State Gov Poll (photo) / Bayelsa Guber: APC Cloning Pvcs For Election – Dickson / PDP Councilor Nabbed Buying Pvcs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by imeba2k3(m): 11:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
Already I'm going to vote for PDP, however paying 10k to me is like an icing on the cake
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by coldFLARES1(m): 11:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
lynn79:
PDP will do anything to win thiselection and if they don't they are readyto shed as much blood as they feel necessary. Buthow do they expect to use these cards?
Two ways: either they get party faithfuls to use the cards when the card readers fail to work or they significantly reduce the strength of the opposition in its stronghold and ultimately win by a slim margin.

These APC folks are plain jokers! Until they see this election as a war, just like the PDP views it, and take proactive efforts to safeguard the goodwill of the poor Nigerians, they will keep releasing their intelligence reports till the PDP sweeps them by crooked means.

Why don't they deal mortally with those agents of the PDP instead of raising the alarms or better still start buying as well. One thing is certain: if the PDP rigs itself to power, the APC would only go to court where the JSCs would confer legitimacy on the riggers.

They better stop this press releases and get down to work. This is war!
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by KanwuliaJara: 12:09am On Feb 11, 2015
No problem!

APC. . . . GO AND BUY YA OWN!!!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by babestella: 1:26am On Feb 11, 2015
Lies, lies lies. When will APC stop deceiving themselves with propaganda? Disgusting. Habà
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by kunlejazz(m): 3:39am On Feb 11, 2015
Sunnycliff:
This political propaganda strong pass Adolf Hitler. Nazi Army

I dey tell you! Propaganda everywhere! Strategy upon strategy, just to ascend to power.

To think that Nigerian politicians have this much skill in strategy and implementation, and Nigeria is still one of the most under-developed states in the world is indeed appalling.

If half as much energy, focus and innovation as have been put in this campaign by our politicians had been vested in the Nigerian state, then we all will have an Eldorado of a country.

God help us.
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by Osakah24(m): 7:24am On Feb 11, 2015
How can you start making accusations based on mere suspicion? .Only in nigeria,I just pray the buhari change will be different from APC change else this change no go better ooo.
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 11, 2015
Tinablack:

Shut up your stinky mouth.

I am currently covering a case where the E.O of a particular LGA in pH sold PVC of some wards to PdP. They set him up and he fell for it.
Phool!
When you are done with that you can explain to me why APC shared 10k during pvc distribution to Corp members in opobo/nkoro LGA in rivers state
Don't ask me how I knew cuz I'm currently serving there.

Doubleoo:
The only mistake PDP is making is that they don't monitor APC as APC does. I remember when I was in ondo state in 2012, during akeredolu's governorship election, APC ( was buying voters card 10, 000 naira each by then. I was approached by a woman leader, but I told her I didn't register in ondo state.
The number one reason why I hate APC is because they believe they are the holiest party, whereas they are far from it.

PDP can't be petty like them. They sell lies to the gullible, with tribal sentiments they promote their party. Ever wondered why they have more followers in the north and south west? Their hypocrisy doesn't stop them from accusing pdp of dividing the nation along tribes even when they are worst culprit
I hate APC because of their lies

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by Now: 8:52am On Feb 11, 2015
Must Lai Muhammed lie about everything. This is their own method and that is why he is accusing PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by Billygee2u: 9:56am On Feb 11, 2015
I am not affiliated to any party ,but to be honest,APC with their useless propaganda and lies ,have made me to hate it with passion .
liar mohammed ,stop lying .
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by talkintruth: 3:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
Gullible Nigerians can believe anything.
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by lukas280(m): 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
I have no plans at all with any party but all am saying is we should b care full d way say things, how many pipo we dey b able to buy? My guy it cheap lie or propagada. DAT y I said dey should go and die APC......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Impeachment Plot Against Governor Aliyu Stopped / Governor Willie Obiano Inspects Work On 280 Meter Bridge Leading To Oilfields / Implosion Looms In PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.