Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC (17333 Views)

PDP Buying Voter Over During Edo State Gov Poll (photo) / Bayelsa Guber: APC Cloning Pvcs For Election – Dickson / PDP Councilor Nabbed Buying Pvcs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by jacksonwill123: 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
priscaoge:
[size=16pt]Lies from the DEEPEST pit of hell undecided undecided undecided [/size]
here is the gospel truth;
jonathan's terms as the president has nothing tangible to show in fact he has nothing to campaign with but buhari is not the better option for jonathan. Apc has as a party has better plans for nigeria but they made the wrong choice by choosing buhari an aboki for that matter to be their flag bearer, that is where they are wrong and nigerians will rather choose to continue with jonathan than to give buhari a chance to come and take us from frying pan to fire. no we can can't take that therefore we have choosing to manage jonathan not because here is the best for nigeria but among all that are contesting for president he is just the better option. who knows he might have notice his mistake and will want to do better for him to get there the third time.
so let us manage him because he is better than the aboki called buhari.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by Tinablack: 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
adrainuche:
Another ------ A
Propaganda ---P
Continues ------ C

We shall Overcome grin

Pic or grin

Meanwhile GMB boards GEJ transformation Train

Source

http://trendsilk.com/en/2015/02/08/irony-buhari-boards-gejs-transformational-train/

Shut up your stinky mouth.

I am currently covering a case where the E.O of a particular LGA in pH sold PVC of some wards to PdP. They set him up and he fell for it.

1 Like

Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by igbeke: 8:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
biosepeter1:
The All Progressives Congress, APC, has raised the alarm that some people suspected to be agents of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, have resorted to underhand tactics, including the purchase of PVCs and the intimidation of some voters to seize their PVCs, in the wake of the recent postponement of the general elections.

In a statement issued in Lagos on Tuesday by its National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, the party also said a company, Agro-Allied Communities Service Nigeria Limited, has been formed ostensibly to provide 50,000 Naira loan each to ‘empower’ women. It said, however, that anyone seeking to get the loan must provide her PVC as ‘collateral’, which is basically the essence of the establishment of the company that is supposedly a private concern but in reality a PDP front to mop up PVCs, especially in opposition strongholds.

APC said it is now getting clearer by the day what the PDP-led Federal government sought to gain by forcing the postponement of the elections for six weeks – which is to perfect their rigging plans.

The party warned those behind the abhorrent acts to desist from such tactics, which reflect the desperation by some people to hold on to power at all cost, even when it is clear that Nigerians have widely rejected them due to non performance, massive corruption and profligacy under their watch.

It also appealed to its members and supporters in particular, and Nigerians in general, not to sell their PVCs under any guise, saying that is the only power they have to effect a meaningful change that can ensure the deliverance of democratic dividends to them.

”Our members have alerted us to the fact that PDP agents have been operating in all villages between Kobape and Orile-Imo along the Sagamu-Abeokuta Expressway in Ogun State, giving 10,000 Naira to each poor villager and collecting their PVCs. The PDP agents are also promising each villager a monthly stipend of 10,000 Naira if and when their party assumes office in the state.

”Indications are that this objectionable PVC mop-up is being replicated in all opposition strongholds by the frenzied PDP, hence we at the APC have decided to alert the nation to the reprehensible act,” APC said.

The party also said that some Immigration personnel, acting under the guise of arresting illegal aliens with voter cards, are dispossessing a lot of unsuspecting locals in the northern part of the country of their PVCs. These unsuspecting people are arrested and their cards seized, all in an attempt to disenfranchise them.

Presidency bitter with Jega for excusing elections postponement on security chiefs
”This act of desperation is totally unacceptable and must stop forthwith. Every voter should be allowed to exercise his or her franchise in accordance with his/her conscience, without intimidation or inducement,” it said.”We hope this is not part of the reasons that the PDP relentlessly campaigned for a postponement of the elections, so it can engage in PVC purchase and the disenfranchisement of innocent Nigerians through harassment and intimidation.”

http://dailypost.ng/2015/02/10/pdp-buying-pvcs-n10000-apc/
Chai, APC with another propaganda.
Dia ris Gos oooooooo.
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by Akpan107(m): 8:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
SpencerLewis:
Let them go ahead and buy PVCs as much as they want. If they like, let them buy one for N1m or more, they will still fail woefully. We have rejected them since the days of Abraham. They don't want Jega to conduct the elections b/c he doesn't play ball like Maurice Iwururuwu of 2007 heist called elections. GEJ shd just leave the scene, his mere presence and worst of it all dat of his Hippo..... wife nauseates me.
Anuofia like them and my foolish Igbo pple supporting him.
I can see, you are really pained! You cant do anything to the Igbos, they are the most Power ppl in Nigeria:
*Physically
*Economically
etc.

Not only Igbos are supporting GEJ:
Nasarawa 96%
Benue 95%
Taraba 90%
Kogi%80
Kaduna%50
Plateu98%
Kwara70%
Adamawa60%

i can go on and on... The only state in Nigeria GEJ can get is 25% vote is only Kano.

1 Like

Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by mickeymimi: 8:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
Chai! Chai! Chai! dis PVCs you are sharing uhm dia ris God ooooo

Reading with mouth opened ..omo wala day for dis election.

IF JONATHAN DOESN'T TAKE HIS TIME HE WILL BE USED AS A SACRIFICIAL LAMB TO CLEANSE NIGERIA HIM AND HIS GROUP OF DICTATORS SHOULD LIVE NIGERIA ALONE FOR GOOD O
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by bobmatex(m): 8:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
Abeg I wan sell my PVC just for 5,000 naira. Interested political party should send me an email. Am dead serious o. If u like insult me, I still get money pass u.
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by xplicit01(f): 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
tuborme:
Believe LIE Mohammed at your own peril.

The dude needs to disinfect his mouth before he speaks.

lol @ 'LIE' Moh'd
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by bizhub: 8:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
APC are not serious why cant they empty the lagos and rivers allocation and pay 40k per PVC..i thought they are desperate and drunk in Power?
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by Lakeshizu(m): 8:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
woodcook:
10k each how many them wan buy?
hav u tried dividing 27billion naira by 10000 naira?
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by joe4christ(m): 8:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
elantraceey:
Can you guys just stop making up stories? undecided undecided

They aren't making up stories, i'm an eye witness to such occurence down here in my caban. PDP are realy bent on rigging this election via the loophole on Inec's verification mechine.
The only way out is for inec to make accreditation of voter a two way thing which are:
*Card verification & authentication
*Finger print verification
Which must be met for a voter to be accredited...
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by maum: 8:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
And they know this because...
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by jonuel1(m): 8:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
SpencerLewis:
Let them go ahead and buy PVCs as much as they want. If they like, let them buy one for N1m or more, they will still fail woefully. We have rejected them since the days of Abraham. They don't want Jega to conduct the elections b/c he doesn't play ball like Maurice Iwururuwu of 2007 heist called elections. GEJ shd just leave the scene, his mere presence and worst of it all dat of his Hippo..... wife nauseates me.

Even Ikemba in his grave will still support GEJ...u are so infinitesimal

2 Likes

Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by jonuel1(m): 8:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
AGgal:
How will they use these cards with the introduction of card reader by INEC?

That tells you how lame the propaganda is and our so called youths that reason with their anus are so blinded...
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by nightrain(m): 8:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
SpencerLewis:
The First Lady is far more beautiful than your mum. I can bet it with my life.
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by lukas280(m): 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
GO AND DIE APC.....GEJ STILL 2019

1 Like

Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by dbboss: 9:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
U are only deceiving urself mummu.u wil soon spend ur own 10k finish.
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by Rizstar: 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
10k?
where them dey?
i have one for sale
make the money no finish befor e rich my turn oooooooo
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by fritiyo: 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
APC makes so much noise, trying very hard to bring crisis to Nigeria.
I could not fine my pvc in River state because am not an Rivers. the same goes to those in Lagos. What a desperate party trying illegal means and character assassination to grab power.
they should continue with their propaganda.

may God punish Jega, Buhari n the northern evil doing beast.
God bless Nigeria. one Nigeria for the southwest southeast and south south. the north sud go and fine their country to continue their evils and kill themselves.
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by jadajada: 9:30pm On Feb 10, 2015
10k? I don't believe it.
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
Akpan107:
I can see, you are really pained! You cant do anything to the Igbos, they are the most Power ppl in Nigeria:
*Physically
*Economically
etc.

Not only Igbos are supporting GEJ:
Nasarawa 96%
Benue 95%
Taraba 90%
Kogi%80
Kaduna%50
Plateu98%
Kwara70%
Adamawa60%

i can go on and on... The only state in Nigeria GEJ can get is 25% vote is only Kano.

you are a fool. who gave u d statistics.... even in kwara people loathe PDP...
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by madjnr: 9:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
It's true o even in niger state here
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
lukas280:
lukas280:
lukas280:
you sound like your plans are being bursted
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by Akpan107(m): 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
ibnmaja:
you are a fool. who gave u d statistics.... even in kwara people loathe PDP...
You dont need to call me a fool to make a point...

All i know is that, APC most surely be crushed!!!
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by Teenaira: 9:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
How much is APC buying PVC. It will be good to know incase their is a need to sell. After all they are both deceiving us.

1 Like

Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by MYGFGSGH: 9:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
They're still better than APC that planned their own rigging by siezing PDP's supporter PVCs in lagos and ganging up with jega inec to disenfranchise pdp supporters nation wide through their fake poor distribution of pvcs in favour of APC. (Pot calling cattle black.)

1 Like

Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by Heffalump(m): 9:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
Shame unto the source of this spurious news. Do you think PDP (aka POWER to D PEOPLE) is that clueless to buy PVC card when the election battle is over? Hahahaha...

For those still shouting sai Buhari and #Match4Buhari, please note it's too late when the head is gone. Nothing you can do with the empty body. Buhari will be disqualified on account of Forgery and perjury. This is a great crime committed by someone who wants to fight corruption. Let's start sanitizing the system by using him as a verifiable example for future violators.
Nigeria must be purged of criminal acts. No sacred Cows (melu melu).

However, the deed has been done and dusted. The almighty PDP still rules, let's enjoy our positive transformation agendas.
Having said this, APC e-rats should go back to their holes and wait for another dawn!
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by menix(m): 9:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
Every time PDP abeg APC which one una dey do, hoarding igbo's in d south west PvC bah?

Abeg anybody wey sabii wo dey buy PVC or give Loan should pls contact mii b4 Feb. 14 else no need to sell...
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by lexxylalas2(m): 10:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
biosepeter1:
The All Progressives Congress, APC, has raised the alarm that some people suspected to be agents of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, have resorted to underhand tactics, including the purchase of PVCs and the intimidation of some voters to seize their PVCs, in the wake of the recent postponement of the general elections.

In a statement issued in Lagos on Tuesday by its National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, the party also said a company, Agro-Allied Communities Service Nigeria Limited, has been formed ostensibly to provide 50,000 Naira loan each to ‘empower’ women. It said, however, that anyone seeking to get the loan must provide her PVC as ‘collateral’, which is basically the essence of the establishment of the company that is supposedly a private concern but in reality a PDP front to mop up PVCs, especially in opposition strongholds.

APC said it is now getting clearer by the day what the PDP-led Federal government sought to gain by forcing the postponement of the elections for six weeks – which is to perfect their rigging plans.

The party warned those behind the abhorrent acts to desist from such tactics, which reflect the desperation by some people to hold on to power at all cost, even when it is clear that Nigerians have widely rejected them due to non performance, massive corruption and profligacy under their watch.

It also appealed to its members and supporters in particular, and Nigerians in general, not to sell their PVCs under any guise, saying that is the only power they have to effect a meaningful change that can ensure the deliverance of democratic dividends to them.

”Our members have alerted us to the fact that PDP agents have been operating in all villages between Kobape and Orile-Imo along the Sagamu-Abeokuta Expressway in Ogun State, giving 10,000 Naira to each poor villager and collecting their PVCs. The PDP agents are also promising each villager a monthly stipend of 10,000 Naira if and when their party assumes office in the state.

”Indications are that this objectionable PVC mop-up is being replicated in all opposition strongholds by the frenzied PDP, hence we at the APC have decided to alert the nation to the reprehensible act,” APC said.

The party also said that some Immigration personnel, acting under the guise of arresting illegal aliens with voter cards, are dispossessing a lot of unsuspecting locals in the northern part of the country of their PVCs. These unsuspecting people are arrested and their cards seized, all in an attempt to disenfranchise them.

Presidency bitter with Jega for excusing elections postponement on security chiefs
”This act of desperation is totally unacceptable and must stop forthwith. Every voter should be allowed to exercise his or her franchise in accordance with his/her conscience, without intimidation or inducement,” it said.”We hope this is not part of the reasons that the PDP relentlessly campaigned for a postponement of the elections, so it can engage in PVC purchase and the disenfranchisement of innocent Nigerians through harassment and intimidation.”

http://dailypost.ng/2015/02/10/pdp-buying-pvcs-n10000-apc/
Der is notin APC won't do to muscle power frm PDP.dey hv failed in advance
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by Doubleoo(m): 10:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
The only mistake PDP is making is that they don't monitor APC as APC does. I remember when I was in ondo state in 2012, during akeredolu's governorship election, APC ( was buying voters card 10, 000 naira each by then. I was approached by a woman leader, but I told her I didn't register in ondo state.
The number one reason why I hate APC is because they believe they are the holiest party, whereas they are far from it.
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by searay(m): 10:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
10K? Abeg, where are they buying it?
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by Faibuhari: 10:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Lol...shame on PDP. Is that what you needed 6 weeks for ? Bunch of crooks.
berrem, is that you
Re: PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC by Faibuhari: 11:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
AGgal:
How will they use these cards with the introduction of card reader by INEC?
please do you know where PDP is buying the PVC, a lot of APC followers will sell their soul for 5k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abia North Senatorial Rerun: Early Results Put Pdp In Clear Lead (see Photos Of / Court Stops EFCC From Declaring Maina Wanted / N5m Hate Speech Fine: We've Discovered Alternative To Oil Revenue - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.