Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group (27185 Views)

How Buhari Shut The Mouth Of ‘blood Suckers’ In Nigeria – Northern Group / "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders / Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by korel9: 11:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ii
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
double0seven:

yes, indeed....

.......I guess that's the reason why Bokoharam is busy decimating and displacing voters in Buhari strongholds..... even with a week to the just postponed elections......

...... just in case you're not using yours, we definitely dey use our brains.....

U are a clown
Zombie
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by shizzle11(m): 11:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
They are threatening AIT installations and stations in the north? should any harm befall AIT, do they think ebola thi..efnubus TV and radio stations will remain thesame? NO WAY! There must be a proportional or even bigger retaliation

Its tit for tat cool

3 Likes

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
san316:
Nonsense AIT. The charlie He do incident will happen with AIT. and I'll be glad.

Why pray such prayer point for your fellow human? This is bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by double0seven(m): 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
shizzle11:
Absolute bullocks from a dead bain

actually, I think the one you're describing is yourself......
why would Buhari want to do a stupid thing like that...... that is, help weep up public sympathy for GEJ......... only Tanoids can do that..

2 Likes

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by KORLAR(m): 11:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
ola6:
This is why I hate APC. They are very violent. They want to use intimidation to rise to power. We Nigerians say NO!!!

Na Wa!
How does the APC come in now?
Abi na APC be nothern group again?

1 Like

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by thefakestan: 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
Nobody has a monopoly of Voilence!!!

I'll soon call on appropraite action to be taken!!!

Seun and Your mods keep banning Monikers.

We dont die, We MULtiply
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by Demichaels: 11:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
omenka:
The kind of dangerous politics Jonathan keeps playing is one which is guaranteed to see to the complete obliteration of this country.

I believe this is just another plot to get at Buhari. AIT would write a threat letter, address it to itself, and after the general public is sufficiently aware of the existence of such a letter from some "pro-Buhari Group", they (AIT/Presidency) go ahead and execute the final act of their sinister agenda by bombing AIT's facilities and making sure a few staff are killed, then blame the incident on Buhari's supporters who had earlier "threatened to deal with AIT" and by extension, blame it on Buhari.

Jonathan is unbelievably wicked at heart. He would burn this country to the ground just to realise his selfish ambition.

Sorry, but you need brain transplant. I think one of failBuhari's cow's brain will be better than what you have presently.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by danypoolson(m): 11:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
urchbarbie:
Over d news dis evening a newscaster says that AIT received a threat letter on thier assets and staffs in the northern part of the country owing to their involvement with anti GMB movement, saying they have crossed a deadly line.
Hmmmm..............
they are sycophant and bunch of fools
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by appini: 11:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
They are operating from Bourdillion

2 Likes

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by shizzle11(m): 11:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
double0seven:

[s]actually, I think the one you're describing is yourself......
why would Buhari want to do a stupid thing like that...... that is, help weep up public sympathy for GEJ......... only Tanoids can do that[/s]..
Nah! i just described your fellow doofus

Northerners and violence are like rice and stew...very compatible! Only an iddiot like you doesn't know that.

Sympathy indeed! Just like the violent attacks and burning of PDP campaign buses in the north, it was instigated by GEJ isn't it?. smh! You just confirmed you are a 1st class dead brain.

4 Likes

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by mustymatic(m): 11:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
WE NIGERIANS MUST VOTE RIGHTLY IN 2015
If SOMEONE is
J= Just
O= On
N= Negative
A= Assignments
T= To
H= Harm
A=All
N= Nigerians

THEN we must also find someone who will
B= Bring
U= Us
H= Hope
A= And
R= Remove
I= Incompetence
CHANGE IN 2015...

2 Likes

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by yeahh(m): 11:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
dokyOloye:
If Tinubu doesn't have anything to hide,the aspect of soldiers monitoring him shouldn't be an issue.
I personally would like to have a battalion of soldiers following me around in view of d current security situation in d country.
I LOVE THIS YOUR COMMENT

3 Likes

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by brainpulse: 11:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
urchbarbie:
Over d news dis evening a newscaster says that AIT received a threat letter on thier assets and staffs in the northern part of the country owing to their involvement with anti GMB movement, saying they have crossed a deadly line.
Hmmmm..............
This is what they have choosen to buy with the corrupt money. Serves them right
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by slimmingcare(f): 11:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
If Channels and or Stv are not being threatened, what is AIT in terms of news.
They should rather check themselves.
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by conscript1967: 11:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
omenka:
The kind of dangerous politics Jonathan keeps playing is one which is guaranteed to see to the complete obliteration of this country.

I believe this is just another plot to get at Buhari. AIT would write a threat letter, address it to itself, and after the general public is sufficiently aware of the existence of such a letter from some "pro-Buhari Group", they (AIT/Presidency) go ahead and execute the final act of their sinister agenda by bombing AIT's facilities and making sure a few staff are killed, then blame the incident on Buhari's supporters who had earlier "threatened to deal with AIT" and by extension, blame it on Buhari.

Jonathan is unbelievably wicked at heart. He would burn this country to the ground just to realise his selfish ambition.

This type of reasoning can only come from soulless black-hearted dogs. Tufiakwa gi!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by drjay1(m): 11:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
I think AIT crossed d line. They are obviously bias in their broadcast. They need to know that they are not owned by the government! They should be unbiased. That said, i dont think anybody has d right to attack AIT for its political views! Gone are d days when APC is synonymous with d north and PDP synonymous with the south and west! A northern group is a northern group! Buhari is not a northern group! He is a Nigerian presidential candidate! If anybody threatens AIT, let d police investigate and arrest d culprits! Dont politicise this!

6 Likes

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by RagaMufeen(m): 11:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
Enough of Northern wuruwuru, maitasin, bokoharam evry time is north. we are ready for you this time.

gej till 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by emeka2847: 11:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
All these stories of north vs south and Muslim vs Christians will not fetch votes o

1 Like

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by ba7man(m): 11:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
I had plans of visiting AIT to give them somthing to scare them a bit but this works just fine too.

Nairaland is next, who has their office addy. cool
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by bamideleolushol(m): 11:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
I mysef need soidlers nd mofo mr Gel. Pipu that suppose to be in war fighting boko. Nawa for PDP sha

2 Likes

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by Euckybaby(f): 11:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
ola6:
This is why I hate APC. They are very violent. They want to use intimidation to rise to power. We Nigerians say NO!!!
Solidly behind you

2 Likes

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
All PAST CRIMINAL at work
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by Kx: 11:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
When AIT was busy showing that hate documentary, AIT was not violent abi?

Is one violent only when he deploys arms and ammunitions?

You ran a man down, mocked d death of his dear ones and expect his ppl to watch and clap for u right?
AIT called for it and deserve whatever they got served in return.

1 Like

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by fasbat(m): 11:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
ola6:
so u can't separate APC from d threat by some rag-tag group??
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by kheart(m): 11:30pm On Feb 10, 2015
Mtcheww who cares? Wen dey re collecting d stolen money dey never thought of reparcussion abi

2 Likes

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by datribune: 11:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
Story 4 d gods. How many nigerians still watch dat grossly irrelevant PDP propaganda channel. Bottom line - if u don't like change u will bcom irrelevant.

2 Likes

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by Bayswater: 11:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
san316:
Nonsense AIT. The charlie He do incident will happen with AIT. and I'll be glad.

It is more likely to happen to the likes of sahara reporters, punch newspapers, premium times, the nation, TVC, Channels, daily trust etc

They thrive on reporting lies and fiction.
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by duni04(m): 11:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
And this made front page! No evidence of the said broadcast, no evidence of a letter, nothing! And its on FP! shocked

1 Like

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by rabbaba: 11:37pm On Feb 10, 2015
What do u expect from group of ppl who dint atend school

1 Like

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by sanmibukunmi: 11:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
Bayswater:

It is more likely to happen to the likes of sahara reporters, punch newspapers, premium times, the nation, TVC, Channels, daily trust etc

They thrive on reporting lies and fiction.
Actually I don't think channels should be part of this list...they are not biased at all.
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by hayatou27: 11:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
ola6:

Oh really?! What did your Tinubu do to Gani Fawehinmi when the latter sued him? Did Tinubu's thugs not harass Gani physically? Who killed Funsho Williams?

Abegi, soldiers break the drug baroon's legs. Cripple the slowpoke!!!
your fada is a drug baron. Omo ale jati jati

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. / N125: Have They Started Selling Fuel At The New Pump Price In Your Area? / Naira Swap: APC Group Seeks CJN Ariwoola’s Suspension Over Supreme Court Ruling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.