Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. (27177 Views)

How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi / Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths / Militants Gives Fulani Herdsmen 14 Days To Vacate South East/south (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by lifezone247(m): 9:20am On Apr 29, 2016
Sapele—The Ovie of Idjere, Ethiope West Local Government Area, Delta State, HRM Erhiekevwe I, has ordered all Fulani herdsmen operating in his domain to vacate within nine days or face the wrath of his people.

This is coming as the Nigerian Army, 3 Battalion, Effurun, said that it would no longer tolerate any form of violence across the state, adding, “All culprits will henceforth be severely dealt with.”

While the warning was handed down through its Commanding Officer, Lt Col. Igwe Partrick, when he paid a courtesy call on the Ovie of Uvwie, HRM, Emmanuel Sideso, the Idjere monarch’s order to the herdsmen, yesterday, was sequel to recent killings, rape, and destruction of crops by the herdsmen across farm lands in the community.

The Idjere monarch said: “Farming is my people’s mainstay. The Hausas/Fulani people rearing cattle here have created too many problems, including killing of innocent people. They also defile our women and destroy their crops while grazing. They must leave in nine days or face the wrath of my people who I will unleash on them.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/delta-monarch-gives-fulani-herdsmen-nine-days-to-quit-kingdom/

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by Bambless1(m): 9:22am On Apr 29, 2016
Mtcheeew! #Yimu #chestbeater Make Daura Secret Service men catch you!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by lifezone247(m): 9:25am On Apr 29, 2016
Bambless1:
Mtcheeew! Yimu #chestbeater
Bros, you forget 'warri no dey carry last' slogan?

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by OrIandoOwoh(m): 9:27am On Apr 29, 2016
good! lalasticlala, seun, oam4j FP pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by MasterofNL: 9:27am On Apr 29, 2016
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by OrIandoOwoh(m): 9:27am On Apr 29, 2016
Bambless1:
Mtcheeew! Yimu #chestbeater
Like that of Mile 12?

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by Bambless1(m): 9:28am On Apr 29, 2016
lifezone247:

Bros, you forget warri no dey carry last slogan?
Shebi Na Nine Days? No Wahala We Dey Watch In 5D grin

7 Likes

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by adenine02: 9:31am On Apr 29, 2016
bullshit

make dem as d oba wu get d cows way dem day carry abt

no b dos big men own?

de nova c anytin

#saynotocowmeat
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:32am On Apr 29, 2016
Nice One smiley smiley smiley.. They can go and graze in SW or Northcentral for now...SS & SE say no to Grazing fields.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by Tunami(m): 9:35am On Apr 29, 2016
Bambless1:
Mtcheeew! #Yimu #chestbeater Make Daura Secret Service men catch you!
grow up man.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by TippyTop(m): 9:40am On Apr 29, 2016
The Fulanis dare not fcvk up any more, stay up north and graze as you like.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by TippyTop(m): 9:41am On Apr 29, 2016
Bambless1:
Shebi Na Nine Days? No Wahala We Dey Watch In 5D grin

Will you be going to Sapele in 9 days to verify?

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by mercenary: 9:45am On Apr 29, 2016
That's a welcome developement... We don't need disguised terrorist in the south-south/south-east (They can move to the south west)

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by demslayerrz: 10:12am On Apr 29, 2016
mercenary:
That's a welcome developement... We don't need disguised terrorist in the south-south/south-east (They can move to the south west)

Which south west, be spewing trash from your idp camp.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by Bambless1(m): 10:17am On Apr 29, 2016
TippyTop:

Will you be going to Sapele in 9 days to verify?
Yes

1 Like

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by kcnwaigbo: 10:19am On Apr 29, 2016
More communities should follow suit.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by Bambless1(m): 10:19am On Apr 29, 2016
Tunami:
grow up man.
Any Other Thing? undecided
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by akpur1(m): 10:22am On Apr 29, 2016
Buhari boys please don't come to south you are not welcomed, make I no buy gun go shot una for bush oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by tuzeriouz(m): 10:23am On Apr 29, 2016
I expected custodian of traditional stool in SE Igboland to make this pronouncement.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by zik4ever: 10:26am On Apr 29, 2016
I hope the mishandling of this menace will not trigger national crisis. Invading people in their homes and farmlands, raping women and slaughtering men should attract the attention of Amnesty International, ICC, and all politicians worth their salt.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by ArmedRobber: 10:27am On Apr 29, 2016
OrIandoOwoh:

Like that of Mile 12?
Re u typing from ur IDP camp gringrin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by OrIandoOwoh(m): 10:41am On Apr 29, 2016
ArmedRobber:

Re u typing from ur IDP camp gringrin
Like the one you were sent to by your Funali masters? grin

17 Likes

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by Godjone(m): 11:02am On Apr 29, 2016
good development
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 29, 2016
Warri no dey carry last true true, the Oba Ovie no get strength for stories that touch grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by bedspread: 11:14am On Apr 29, 2016
Baba take note
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by martineverest(m): 11:15am On Apr 29, 2016
A
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 29, 2016
Ultimatum aqain?
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by doublewisdom: 11:15am On Apr 29, 2016
Yeah, that's how we roll in Delta state.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by pangea2: 11:16am On Apr 29, 2016
angry
Thumb up

1 Like

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by SafetyFirst(m): 11:16am On Apr 29, 2016
I accept this idea and I stand by it totally and completely.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by klassykute(m): 11:17am On Apr 29, 2016
dey better run oo
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by martineverest(m): 11:18am On Apr 29, 2016
I trust my neighouring state;taking cue 4rm dia brodas in okada,edo state
DO ANYHOW,SEE ANYHOW

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Evidence That The 2019 Election Was Rigged For Or By Buhari - Tribunal Rules / Boko Haram Suspect Lynched At Kano Mosque / Christmas: Ebonyi Civil Servants Smile Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.