Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election (33246 Views)

SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio / The Battle For Senate Presidency: PDP Has The Upper-hand / Senate Presidency: PDP Begins Move To Battle APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by owobokiri(m): 8:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
rabimlomo:

In 2011 when yorubas voted for jona, was his vp an Osibanjo, Osibade or. Obalande? People are tired of your otueke dr. Can't you just get it. Remember one thing, although you may be profiting from this reckless govt, when everthing is fully destroyed, then you or your kids will suffer for it. don't be selfish. No yoruba will disapprove of Jona because he is from a particular ethnic group. All we want is good and functioning govt.

Is Jonathans government not more "functioning" than Obasanjos? So how did you manage to overlook Obasanjos 8 years of ineptitude but can't spare Jona a minute?? Buhari contested against Obasanjo and you voted a corrupt Obasanjo againt Mr changer buhari. The "change" in him wasn't there then? You see your life? At your default mode, you are just another tribal champion.

1 Like

Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 9:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
owobokiri:

Sir, jonathan is not igbo. It might also interest you to know that his ijaw stock joined the rest of Nigeria in annihilating the igbo during the war. . Personnaly, I am not comfortable with the notion that power must rotate between the north and the south west. It is a prelude to disaster. The way this minority has been manhandled politically is grossly unfair and against the national interest. If the north and the south west can't stand a president from other regions as they have shown with jonathan, then it is high time everybody goes back to his tent.
Thanks for educating me but hey, do not say that to every1. We all know we have just 3 'major' tribes. And all other minor tribes have their similarity with one. So we classify them as one.

As u mentioned, let's serve national interest and not tribal interests. Ilaje is also a minor tribe in Nigeria and have u ever heard them cry over presidency? As long as d government and system is giving us our desired tin, are we to even care if he is a Lebanese(and he has been born and brought up here). I ur tribe is being selfish by thinking u must also have u own son their.

It shud not be about the person's tribe, it's about how capable he is.

Obama is getting it done, and pps there are calm. Even amidst the high racist community there.
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 9:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
owobokiri:

Sir, jonathan is not igbo. It might also interest you to know that his ijaw stock joined the rest of Nigeria in annihilating the igbo during the war. . Personnaly, I am not comfortable with the notion that power must rotate between the north and the south west. It is a prelude to disaster. The way this minority has been manhandled politically is grossly unfair and against the national interest. If the north and the south west can't stand a president from other regions as they have shown with jonathan, then it is high time everybody goes back to his tent.
Thanks for educating me but hey, do not say that to every1. We all know we have just 3 'major' tribes. And all other minor tribes have their similarity with one. So we classify them as one.

As u mentioned, let's serve national interest and not tribal interests. Ilaje is also a minor tribe in Nigeria and have u ever heard them cry over presidency? As long as d government and system is giving us our desired tin, are we to even care if he is a Lebanese(and he has been born and brought up here). I ur tribe is being selfish by thinking u must also have u own son their.

It shud not be about the person's tribe, it's about how capable he is.

Obama is getting it done, and pps there are calm. Even amidst the high racist community there.

And also, I tink its time we 4get d ills of that civil war o. Hian! Hw many years nw? It is for d national interest(tho ọyẹl was also part of d reason then cheesy)

1 Like

Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by billyG(m): 11:37pm On Feb 11, 2015
J12:

So all the activities of the INEC should be shrouded in secrecy because they are "independent"?

The PDP is a stakeholder in the elections, they have every right to know about every election process, activity, device, technology etc. This is a democracy!
So that PDp can undermine d device & rigg election abi?
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by rabimlomo: 4:39am On Feb 12, 2015
owobokiri:

Is Jonathans government not more "functioning" than Obasanjos? So how did you manage to overlook Obasanjos 8 years of ineptitude but can't spare Jona a minute?? Buhari contested against Obasanjo and you voted a corrupt Obasanjo againt Mr changer buhari. The "change" in him wasn't there then? You see your life? At your default mode, you are just another tribal champion.

In what way is jonas' government more functional than Obasanjo? See yourself? I repeat, you are simply benefitting from this government and that is why you are spewing all these trash. Even your media parrot once admitted obj's government was better than this clueless and action-less government.
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by blackandbold: 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
ej77:
Lies from APC.
ode....na so ur likes talked when u people were insinuating poll postponement
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by UbongJohnson: 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
We're busy talking about card reader, pdp, apc,Goodluck & Buhari without noticing that Heineken taste great since de 1st election date was postponed
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by donJ2(m): 8:47am On Apr 02, 2015
RoyalPriesthuud:
Now I see it's not about having a PhD sef..... We lack critical thinkers, and that may be the problem FG is having. U attended sec. school and I hope u've gotten more than that, yet u obviously lack in demography and social studies.

U think pple don't knw themselves in a unit? Even though they won't be able to prevent all, they wud definitely know a 12yr old from 18yrs. U don't think of northern towns and villages as u think of places like Lagos; where u may probably not even know pples in ur unit.

Take cold water and read again. Don't bother replying, I don't really like chatting with ignorants on NL, their minds are stony sad

D problem is dat you over rate your I.Q,

D guy I quoted said party agents wud have prevented, I disagreed, u came here with this your poo post to say ' though they cant prevent it'...blah blah...

Bros d argument was not about knowing if they r under aged...read a person argument well before posting nonsense on public forum... u r jst showing off ur ignorance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Hosts RCCG Pastor Adeboye In Rivers State (Photos) / Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock / After Troops Recapture Mubi Town From Boko Haram, Life Returns (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.