Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,370 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election (33250 Views)

SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio / The Battle For Senate Presidency: PDP Has The Upper-hand / Senate Presidency: PDP Begins Move To Battle APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by Kingspin(m): 10:13am On Feb 11, 2015
samuelson06:
PDP and the Presidency have already made up their minds to rig the forthcoming elections that's why they are frustrating every move for us to get it right. First, they started with election postponement and now this. The cloud is becoming darker and darker for Nigeria at each passing day because of PDP. My advice to everyone is that we must start savings as much as we can because another civil war is possible. Nobody should allow his/herself to be carried unawares. President Jonathan is dragging us to war.

For goodness sake, why is GEJ allowing power to corrupt him absolutely? It is crystal clear that GMB/PYO would make a better pair for Nigeria than GEJ/Sambo, why can't GEJ just give up? Research have also shown that more than 50% of the people that supported GEJ in 2011 are now supporting GMB, why can't GEJ understand this and bow out peacefully? Why do GEJ and his team still want to continue for another 4 years when they know very well that they are a total failure to Nigerians? What does GEJ really want in Aso Rock beyond 2015?
For ur hen mind only PDP rig elections. And again for ur cock brain only PDP is corrupt and APC na saint of award. Till u stop deceiving urself.
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by donJ2(m): 10:17am On Feb 11, 2015
RoyalPriesthuud:
Why shud the other party agents in the unit allow underaged registration

Hearsays won't take us an inch! Just spewing out anything scandalous that comes to mind. Is this not the Jega every1 including PDP are hailing even a few weeks back?
PDP finished using all their trump cards in a hurry on Buhari, now they wanna drag Jega down, maybe because they think he is muslim and from arewa? Bt it ought to be no problem since Arch. Sambo claimed PDP is filled with Muslims nacheesy

wetin they pain me be say my brothers from north no dey reply d ignorant fellows here. Underaged kọ, still births ni sad

some times I wonder if some people attended secondary sch...

For a grown man to pick his fone and type dis stuff @ bolded....

Cluelessness of the 1st order.

Our president is clueless, buh when I read some comments here, I wonder 'which way Nigeria'

Bros in which country do party agents screen d age of prospective voters (yet to be registered individuals)...

Plz educate me more
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by donJ2(m): 10:18am On Feb 11, 2015
RoyalPriesthuud:
Why shud the other party agents in the unit allow underaged registration

Hearsays won't take us an inch! Just spewing out anything scandalous that comes to mind. Is this not the Jega every1 including PDP are hailing even a few weeks back?
PDP finished using all their trump cards in a hurry on Buhari, now they wanna drag Jega down, maybe because they think he is muslim and from arewa? Bt it ought to be no problem since Arch. Sambo claimed PDP is filled with Muslims nacheesy

wetin they pain me be say my brothers from north no dey reply d ignorant fellows here. Underaged kọ, still births ni sad

Our president is clueless, buh when I read some comments here, I wonder 'which way Nigeria'... and 36 like minds liked the dumb comment...smh....

Bros in which country do party agents screen d age of prospective voters (yet to be registered individuals)...

Plz educate me more

1 Like

Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by Mhudi: 10:24am On Feb 11, 2015
owobokiri:
Very good development. What is the essence of a card reader that will certify a Jega registered 4 year voter from miaduguri?? Isn't it sinister that Jega is more worried about unregistered voters voting down south while turning a blind eye when infants were being registered up north?? Under-aged voting is as dangerous to the outcome of any election as double voting or direct result inflation! So why is underaged voting, a northern pastime, geting no serious mention in Jegas jaga-jaga war against rigging?
@owobokiri- Cover your face in shame and declare yourself the biggest fool on earth. So, you mean Jega is the only official in INEC, directing his agents and NYSC members in the North to register infants. This kind of preposterous reasoning can only come from a kindergarten pupil.
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by legendsilver(m): 10:31am On Feb 11, 2015
samuelson06:
PDP and the Presidency have already made up their minds to rig the forthcoming elections that's why they are frustrating every move for us to get it right. First, they started with election postponement and now this. The cloud is becoming darker and darker for Nigeria at each passing day because of PDP. My advice to everyone is that we must start savings as much as we can because another civil war is possible. Nobody should allow his/herself to be carried unawares. President Jonathan is dragging us to war.

For goodness sake, why is GEJ allowing power to corrupt him absolutely? It is crystal clear that GMB/PYO would make a better pair for Nigeria than GEJ/Sambo, why can't GEJ just give up? Research have also shown that more than 50% of the people that supported GEJ in 2011 are now supporting GMB, why can't GEJ understand this and bow out peacefully? Why do GEJ and his team still want to continue for another 4 years when they know very well that they are a total failure to Nigerians? What does GEJ really want in Aso Rock beyond 2015?
The pix below shows the summary of all what you have said

Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by obami007(m): 10:41am On Feb 11, 2015
Tinablack:

You type like a tout. Are you one?

Tina good day,,,,,can u send me ur email address to dis mail,,,,,donangus250@gmail.com,,,tanks in advance
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by udemzyudex(m): 10:43am On Feb 11, 2015
Intendy:

For everything the is a solution.I believe your atm card sometimes have problems.the basic problem on ground now was developed by this govt. if we were to use the 4000+MW electricity generated by yaradua/gej administration it would make but gej/sambo made it 2500-MW cause anything he touches will turn badluck(Rev.fr Mbaka) so we are resolving to use gen.if it doesn't read ur card be patient it will later it will on take time.if it doesn't read it at all na Oluwole own be that
what is this one saying naa
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by rabimlomo: 10:44am On Feb 11, 2015
owobokiri:

Your cup of tea. Served in the north, lived there for years thereafter, have family members there, so this is not hearsays to me. Unlettered almajiris as young as 4 years can't decide a presidential election for me. They can for you that is why I enjoin you to form the beutifull republic of Arewaistan with your beutifull "brothers" from the north. Underaged voting is rampant in the north. Jega has not spoken against it. To hell with a programmed card reader tailored to rocket one quota system General to power. At the rate you guys from yorubaland are going, it is obvious that if a gorrila is the presidential flag bearer of the APC, once his running mate is named either Osibanjo, Osibade or. Obalande, you guys will endlessly churn out reasons as to why gorrilas make magnificient presidents.. wahwla dey.

In 2011 when yorubas voted for jona, was his vp an Osibanjo, Osibade or. Obalande? People are tired of your otueke dr. Can't you just get it. Remember one thing, although you may be profiting from this reckless govt, when everthing is fully destroyed, then you or your kids will suffer for it. don't be selfish. No yoruba will disapprove of Jona because he is from a particular ethnic group. All we want is good and functioning govt.
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by philips70(m): 10:59am On Feb 11, 2015
chukwudi44:

Revolution ko revolver ni.Whether you like it or not come March 30 2015,GEJ would surely be returned as winner. After that you can start your cocoa and groundnut revolution while the Niger delta militants starts their oil revolution

And what is Chuckwudi's revolution? Counterfeit drugs revolution for sure. For your information we don't have any oil revolution in the Niger Delta. What we have is oil theft by some few (Asari, Tompolo, etc) while the majority of the people still wallow in poverty while living in shanty towns and drinking polluted water.

1 Like

Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 11:02am On Feb 11, 2015
donJ2:

Our president is clueless, buh when I read some comments here, I wonder 'which way Nigeria'... and 36 like minds liked the dumb comment...smh....

Plz educate me more
Now I see it's not about having a PhD sef..... We lack critical thinkers, and that may be the problem FG is having. U attended sec. school and I hope u've gotten more than that, yet u obviously lack in demography and social studies.

U think pple don't knw themselves in a unit? Even though they won't be able to prevent all, they wud definitely know a 12yr old from 18yrs. U don't think of northern towns and villages as u think of places like Lagos; where u may probably not even know pples in ur unit.

Take cold water and read again. Don't bother replying, I don't really like chatting with ignorants on NL, their minds are stony sad
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 11:10am On Feb 11, 2015
owobokiri:

Your cup of tea. Served in the north, lived there for years thereafter, have family members there, so this is not hearsays to me. Unlettered almajiris as young as 4 years can't decide a presidential election for me. They can for you that is why I enjoin you to form the beutifull republic of Arewaistan with your beutifull "brothers" from the north. Underaged voting is rampant in the north. Jega has not spoken against it. To hell with a programmed card reader tailored to rocket one quota system General to power. At the rate you guys from yorubaland are going, it is obvious that if a gorrila is the presidential flag bearer of the APC, once his running mate is named either Osibanjo, Osibade or. Obalande, you guys will endlessly churn out reasons as to why gorrilas make magnificient presidents.. wahwla dey.
It is now obvious that you are Igbo or something related. Even tho I don't lyk dis comment am making, but the truth must be told.

Many shout Hausas ave born 2 rule mentality, but what is happening to Igbos now? So if not igbo, then it's gorilla.

When people wants a better Nigeria, some people wants their tribe to seat on the throne. But the part that is not understandable is that even their son is not helping them. smh!
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 11:13am On Feb 11, 2015
J12:

So all the activities of the INEC should be shrouded in secrecy because they are "independent"?

The PDP is a stakeholder in the elections, they have every right to know about every election process, activity, device, technology etc. This is a democracy!
Who says secrecy? I said independent of any party's fear. Being independent in most decision making doesn't means their ops are black. This aint some secret agent stuffs na.
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by Odegbami1(m): 11:17am On Feb 11, 2015
Result of March 28, 2015 Presidential Election.

After reading the vote national to the hearings of the Nigerians. I the Chairman of INEC bythe power vetted on me under the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, hereby declared the winner:
Presdient Muritala Muhammed

Thank you

Sign
CHAIRMAN INEC
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by greall12(m): 11:19am On Feb 11, 2015
NEVER TRUST PDP THEY BEEN IN THE GAME FOR SO LONG .THEY KNOW HOW TO MANIPULATE ELECTION BABA OBASANJO IS THEIR LEADER IN FED. I PRAY IT WON'T WORK OUT FOR THEM DIS TIME AROUND
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by theV0ice: 11:38am On Feb 11, 2015
udemzyudex:

you and i know that if INEC had gone on with the election,this country would have been boiling by now cos many people will say they have been disenfranchise,you have your brain,use it bro... If you say its PDP,then i want you to know that PDP cares,they are allow trying to avert what would have happen. Think far,don't be blinded by sentiment.

Even if INEC leaves collection open for 100 years, they'll never finish collecting their PVC's. How many Nigerians registered to vote in 2011 even when it was the easy to collect TVC? Less than 40million, yet now we had over 48million PVC collected as at 6th Feb. Are u expecting them to bring it to your house? Or is bit INEC's fault that some have relocated, died or are just not interested? Should collection be open ended?

You're the one who needs to use his brain and stop being sentimental.
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by Akinsz: 11:53am On Feb 11, 2015
Poverty Development Party (PDP)
walexGodson:
Peoples deceiving party (pdp)
Na rigging b dia plan
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by estdupsy: 11:55am On Feb 11, 2015
Using the card reader is the best way to free nd fair election

1 Like

Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by udemzyudex(m): 12:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
theV0ice:

Even if INEC leaves collection open for 100 years, they'll never finish collecting their PVC's. How many Nigerians registered to vote in 2011 even when it was the easy to collect TVC? Less than 40million, yet now we had over 48million PVC collected as at 6th Feb. Are u expecting them to bring it to your house? Or is bit INEC's fault that some have relocated, died or are just not interested? Should collection be open ended?

You're the one who needs to use his brain and stop being sentimental.
i believe you know that some people are 18+ now and need to register too right? Why is INEC giving out only one staff to attend to many individuals in a ward,not even in their polling unit. I believe you're not the type that listen to news to hear how people are complaining about this PVC stuff.
Now tell me,why are they complaining if they are not really interested in collecting their PVC? Bros use ur brain naa...
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by theV0ice: 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
udemzyudex:
i believe you know that some people are 18+ now and need to register too right? Why is INEC giving out only one staff to attend to many individuals in a ward,not even in their polling unit. I believe you're not the type that listen to news to hear how people are complaining about this PVC stuff.
Now tell me,why are they complaining if they are not really interested in collecting their PVC? Bros use ur brain naa...

Complains will never stop. If INEC must pander to every complaint, then those who turn 18 on march 27th will want the election postponed because they have qualified to vote or you'll deny them that right? Then those who turn 18 on April 10 before governorship election will also insist on registering. How much confusion are u willing to foist on the system? In politics as with a lot of other things, success doesn't mean 100%. If INEC gave a window for voters to be initiated, we must learn to respect it. How many people are resident in a ward? How many of those turned 18 and needed to register? How many are even interested in registering?

Once again, you're the one who seriously needs to engage his brain.
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by juman(m): 12:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
Good news, one nigeria is go down the drain. grin
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by udemzyudex(m): 1:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
theV0ice:

Complains will never stop. If INEC must pander to every complaint, then those who turn 18 on march 27th will want the election postponed because they have qualified to vote or you'll deny them that right? Then those who turn 18 on April 10 before governorship election will also insist on registering. How much confusion are u willing to foist on the system? In politics as with a lot of other things, success doesn't mean 100%. If INEC gave a window for voters to be initiated, we must learn to respect it. How many people are resident in a ward? How many of those turned 18 and needed to register? How many are even interested in registering?

Once again, you're the one who seriously needs to engage his brain.
i won't reply u again since u have fail to use ur brain...
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by theV0ice: 1:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
udemzyudex:
i won't reply u again since u have fail to use ur brain...

Pls don't reply me again since you have no brain after all and next time, the bold should be failed (past tense)
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by Osocan(m): 1:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
pikin way fail for class most to repeat That class
let Jona be allow to repeat so he can pass.
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by udemzyudex(m): 2:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
theV0ice:

Pls don't reply me again since you have no brain after all and next time, the bold should be failed (past tense)
Even those who didn't pass their English exam will be forming professor..smh
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by theV0ice: 2:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
udemzyudex:

Really?? Is misapplication of tenses an attribute or mark of those who 'passed' English at your school?
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by Mutiuadeniyi290(m): 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
Posponement must surely lead to Null void,I wonder why so call leader playing with our future.Anytime we thought we ve made a progress,then we take ten steps backward..PDP(papa deceiving pikin).Sentimen and selfishness will continue as long as this people are still living..

Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by Mutiuadeniyi290(m): 4:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
udemzyudex:
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by jaybee(f): 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
J12:

So all the activities of the INEC should be shrouded in secrecy because they are "independent"?

The PDP is a stakeholder in the elections, they have every right to know about every election process, activity, device, technology etc. This is a democracy!

But INEC has always maintained that it is prepared to conduct the elections. that means it has all what it takes to conduct the election. that is what is in public domain. the issue of inadequate materials is a new dimension behind introduced by PDP. which suggests that PDP knows more than what is in the open.
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by sule5727: 5:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
Bizinton:

http://www.punchng.com/news/presidency-pdp-reject-card-reader-for-election/
pdp with their wahala if go right dey say go left and if u go left dey say go right because d no they already falling is a shame for pdp
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
jaybee:

But INEC has always maintained that it is prepared to conduct the elections. that means it has all what it takes to conduct the election. that is what is in public domain. the issue of inadequate materials is a new dimension behind introduced by PDP. which suggests that PDP knows more than what is in the open.

How can INEC be prepared when 23 million pvc's have not been given to the owners? That's like the total number of eligible voters in a geopolitical zone.
INEC was not prepared, that's the truth and the fact.
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by ollyruffy: 8:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
PDP will reject it because it will not allow them to rig the elections
Re: Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election by owobokiri(m): 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
RoyalPriesthuud:
It is now obvious that you are Igbo or something related. Even tho I don't lyk dis comment am making, but the truth must be told.

Many shout Hausas ave born 2 rule mentality, but what is happening to Igbos now? So if not igbo, then it's gorilla.

When people wants a better Nigeria, some people wants their tribe to seat on the throne. But the part that is not understandable is that even their son is not helping them. smh!

Sir, jonathan is not igbo. It might also interest you to know that his ijaw stock joined the rest of Nigeria in annihilating the igbo during the war. . Personnaly, I am not comfortable with the notion that power must rotate between the north and the south west. It is a prelude to disaster. The way this minority has been manhandled politically is grossly unfair and against the national interest. If the north and the south west can't stand a president from other regions as they have shown with jonathan, then it is high time everybody goes back to his tent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

After Troops Recapture Mubi Town From Boko Haram, Life Returns (pics) / President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs (Photos) / Kwankwaso Tell Ganduje He Will Regret At The End Of His Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.