Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Jonathan Cant Win 10 States- APGA Chief - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Cant Win 10 States- APGA Chief (3067 Views)

Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Billionaires / Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) / GEJ Can't Win In 10 States- APGA Cheiftain Campbell Umeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Cant Win 10 States- APGA Chief by autotrader014(m): 8:22am On Feb 11, 2015
The Chairman, Lagos State chapter of the All Progressive Grand Alliance, Mr. Campbell Umeh-Nzekwe, says President Goodluck Jonathan has become so unpopular to the extent that he cannot win 10 states of the federation in the postponed presidential election coming up on March 28.Umeh-Nzekwe said this while reacting to the postponement of the general elections by the Independent National Electoral Commission.The APGA leader described the postponement of the election on the grounds of insecurity and the inability of some people to collect their Permanent Voter Cards as arrant nonsense.He said the Jonathan administration had realised that the Peoples Democratic Party could not win in a free and fair contest.Umeh-Nzekwe alleged that the six-week extension would be used to disqualify the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), for alleged perjury.He added that if a court fails to disqualify Buhari, Jonathan would pave the way for an interim government.He said, “The whole game is to install an interim government. Jonathan had been deceived by those around him all along that he was popular and it finally dawned on him that he cannot win more than 10 states across the country. He can’t win majority of the states in the South and even in the North, he was stoned in several cities.“So, he has now used the military to halt INEC. Next, he will use the judiciary to scuttle the elections. He will then install an interim government and appoint his stooge as the head. Nobody should be deceived.“The PVC issue is just a smokescreen. Those who are interested in voting have already got their PVCs. In 2011, only about 40 million people voted but today over 60 million people have collected PVCs.“They have seen a formidable opposition and that is why they have become jittery. The next plan is more deadly. The six weeks will be used to influence courts to nullify the election timetable and stop Buhari from contesting.”

http://www.punchng.com/politics/jonathan-cant-win-10-states-apga-chief/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Cant Win 10 States- APGA Chief by hazyfm1: 8:24am On Feb 11, 2015
HE CAN'T WIN 8

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan Cant Win 10 States- APGA Chief by adebisiolumide5(m): 8:26am On Feb 11, 2015
Story for the gods!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Cant Win 10 States- APGA Chief by Canme4u(m): 8:28am On Feb 11, 2015
Sai Buhari.

Pls check my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Cant Win 10 States- APGA Chief by jaybee3(m): 8:31am On Feb 11, 2015
It's common knowledge hence the jitters by the retarden

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Cant Win 10 States- APGA Chief by Canme4u(m): 8:32am On Feb 11, 2015
I can assure you that GEJ cannot win 6 states.

Sai Buhari.

Pls check my signature.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Cant Win 10 States- APGA Chief by itetemi: 8:33am On Feb 11, 2015
front page nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Cant Win 10 States- APGA Chief by feelamong(m): 8:34am On Feb 11, 2015
Jonathan cant win even 7 states....

GEJ and PDP are both dead!

No amount of time wasting can save them!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Cant Win 10 States- APGA Chief by autotrader014(m): 8:41am On Feb 11, 2015
Canme4u:
I can assure you that GEJ cannot win 6 states.

Sai Buhari.

Pls check my signature.
Dont underestimate the power of an incumbent President.. He who pays the Piper dictates the pace..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Cant Win 10 States- APGA Chief by omenka(m): 8:43am On Feb 11, 2015
If you ask me, I don't think he can win in a fair contest any other states besides Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom.

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Cant Win 10 States- APGA Chief by itetemi: 8:45am On Feb 11, 2015
autotrader014:

Dont underestimate the power of an incumbent President.. He who pays the Piper dictates the pace..

in bayelsa, he may.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Cant Win 10 States- APGA Chief by ladyju(f): 8:46am On Feb 11, 2015
Even though I don't want to believe this but I think there is a but of truth in what d man is saying.
Re: Jonathan Cant Win 10 States- APGA Chief by kolaaderin: 8:46am On Feb 11, 2015
All this plans will fail him again and again. He is surrounded by brainless people and there is no way they can pull this magic, GEJ is as good as GONE. mark it he will only win just about 7 states narrowly.
Re: Jonathan Cant Win 10 States- APGA Chief by Canme4u(m): 8:46am On Feb 11, 2015
autotrader014:

Not when he is guided by constitution.
Re: Jonathan Cant Win 10 States- APGA Chief by dguyindcorner(m): 8:47am On Feb 11, 2015
autotrader014:

GEJ is doomed to lose come March.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Cant Win 10 States- APGA Chief by Kennywills7(m): 8:48am On Feb 11, 2015
We will know who is who after d elections
its not by saying he will win dis or he won't win dis
So lets wait till march

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Cant Win 10 States- APGA Chief by Clerverly: 8:51am On Feb 11, 2015
He can't win three states! Not just possible!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Cant Win 10 States- APGA Chief by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 11, 2015
God will help Nigeria......

Abacha regime was better..... God I fear this GEJ so much.... And God will help us out

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Cant Win 10 States- APGA Chief by autotrader014(m): 8:56am On Feb 11, 2015
gerewilliams:
God will help Nigeria......

Abacha regime was better..... God I fear this GEJ so much.... And God will help us out
Lol.. grin
Re: Jonathan Cant Win 10 States- APGA Chief by Osakah24(m): 8:59am On Feb 11, 2015
The truth is that the master riggers have all left PDP to APC,So as it stands now Pdp dont stand any chance.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Cant Win 10 States- APGA Chief by yomip3t(m): 8:59am On Feb 11, 2015
He can't win Otuoke sef...... 10 states too much.

SAI BUHARI 2015.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Cant Win 10 States- APGA Chief by Splashme: 9:01am On Feb 11, 2015
That man is fake
He is an APC man
APGA have since rejected him

All the negative reports about GEJ in relation to APGA you find in PUNCH are attributed to him
We all know PUNCH is an APC newspaper

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Cant Win 10 States- APGA Chief by Frankiss44(m): 9:01am On Feb 11, 2015
Learners..... Even Tinubu and Ameachi wont make this dumb statement
Re: Jonathan Cant Win 10 States- APGA Chief by dre11(m): 9:03am On Feb 11, 2015
For his hate, propaganda, character assassination and shifting of polls........

His credibility have shrink more than 50% and it will be hard for him to win those 6states convincingly

That's why he is rejecting the technology which he promised to use and fight corruption.
Kia
Who does that if not GEJ

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Cant Win 10 States- APGA Chief by itetemi: 9:03am On Feb 11, 2015
front page nowwwwww
Re: Jonathan Cant Win 10 States- APGA Chief by Frankiss44(m): 9:04am On Feb 11, 2015
omenka:
If you ask me, I don't think he can win in a fair contest any other states besides Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom.

Thats why we wont ask you... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Jonathan Cant Win 10 States- APGA Chief by dre11(m): 9:07am On Feb 11, 2015
Osakah24:
The truth is that the master riggers have all left PDP to APC,So as it stands now Pdp dont stand any chance.

If the master riggers have left PDP.... Then I expect him not to have issues with the technology that INEC wants to use and embrace it since it will stop those riggers from rigging

What do you have to say about that

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Cant Win 10 States- APGA Chief by dayo23(f): 9:09am On Feb 11, 2015
We already know tay tay except for those mof0s saTANoid.
Anyway.....

Buhari till GEJ goes to hell

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Cant Win 10 States- APGA Chief by zantama05(m): 9:10am On Feb 11, 2015
hilarious- Jonathan can win 10 state-APGA Chief grin

useless party since 11AD

MARCHBUHARI,JOOHR

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Cant Win 10 States- APGA Chief by dayo23(f): 9:13am On Feb 11, 2015
itetemi:
front page nowwwwww
calm down, this is Anti PDP statement, expect otherwise
Re: Jonathan Cant Win 10 States- APGA Chief by Goddex: 9:14am On Feb 11, 2015
[size=20pt]PUNCH has been patronizing this man for fake
news even when APGA has since disowned him[/size]

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Cant Win 10 States- APGA Chief by Princess042(f): 9:14am On Feb 11, 2015
GEJ till 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uzo-uwani Is An Oil Rich LGA In Enugu State / How Do Other Non-igbo Nigerians Feel About Igbos? / Breaking News!!! How Nnamdi Kanu Was Paid To Announce My Death” – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.