Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Have Your Say On This Commercial Bus Sitting Arrangement Palava... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Your Say On This Commercial Bus Sitting Arrangement Palava... (730 Views)

Lady Narrates How Man Was Using His Joystick To Rub Her In A Commercial Bus / Couple Who Met In A Commercial Bus Weds (photos) / Which Number Is Best Arrangement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Your Say On This Commercial Bus Sitting Arrangement Palava... by Makks777(m): 11:04am On Feb 11, 2015
When a lady and a guy are sitting on the front seat in a commercial bus...is it a MUST that the lady occupies the inner seat,leaving the side closer to the door for the guy...?...is a guy sitting inside an eyesore?.. even when he's already there and the lady is just boarding??.. must he come down and let her in?.....

Am asking out of experience.. I received jeers from a group of guys when I let a lady take the supposed 'guy' seat...so what is right here.. who stays where?
Re: Have Your Say On This Commercial Bus Sitting Arrangement Palava... by Mimienudles(f): 11:08am On Feb 11, 2015
Men must always protect Women. Plus, that space fits a man perfectly!

1 Like

Re: Have Your Say On This Commercial Bus Sitting Arrangement Palava... by killercute16(m): 11:11am On Feb 11, 2015
They said that the man should be neat the door,but does it really matter.....anywhere me i like i seat.
Re: Have Your Say On This Commercial Bus Sitting Arrangement Palava... by pryd(m): 11:19am On Feb 11, 2015
I sit where ever I choose to, my comfort comes first! I only make exceptions for the elderly, when I'm in the mood of course. grin

1 Like

Re: Have Your Say On This Commercial Bus Sitting Arrangement Palava... by smada13(m): 11:38am On Feb 11, 2015
the day I tried it for a giant lady was the day I know there are some ladies "some" men cannot protect...

personally, I can never allow a lady sit close to the door aside the driver seat.....
Re: Have Your Say On This Commercial Bus Sitting Arrangement Palava... by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 11, 2015
Lol, sit wherever you want.

Which one is "guy"s seat' again?

1 Like

Re: Have Your Say On This Commercial Bus Sitting Arrangement Palava... by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 11, 2015
That one is still better. The one I hate the most is seeing a lady sitting behind a man on okada. I mean, wtf is that?

3 Likes

Re: Have Your Say On This Commercial Bus Sitting Arrangement Palava... by adanduka: 11:51am On Feb 11, 2015
In case of an emergency, a guy will open the door more swiftly and like a Knight, help 'evacuate' the bus lady (depending on her size o) wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have Your Say On This Commercial Bus Sitting Arrangement Palava... by Makks777(m): 12:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
it looks out of place tho....

(1) (Reply)

Share Ur Fun / Which One Are You Guilty Of? / He Loves Her But Does Not Get Aroused By Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.