Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,393 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole (57486 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke's Death Sparks Riot In Osun / Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP / Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by Pennywise(m): 1:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
If these scoundrels had shown half this resentment under Igbinedion, something would have had to give. But they were as mute as donkey.

4 Likes

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by shiki(m): 1:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
Cway86:
Waiting for APC mumu to blame it on pdp,

Oshiomole is a disgrace
APC are fools
Is this the kind of change they want to give us.

To hell with all of them.

It seems u don't even know what he has done in Edo, but since u heard APC, ....bla bla bla

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by praxisnetworks: 1:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
BEFORE N KO?

IF YOU LIKE BURN YA PAPA HOUSE NA STILL.....SAI BUHARI.....APC! CHANGE!!!

KanwuliaJara:
Okayyyyyyyyy!!!!!
Elections don start!!!!

APC go say na PDP cause dis wan o! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by naijareferee: 1:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
BlackTechnology:
That's why we keep telling some of you illiterates that governance is not easy especially in our society where critics who insult the government have no basic clue on how to solve the problems confronting the society

Oshiomole can now understand that it takes more than sincerity to govern

Wisdom born out of critical thinking and discussion is essential in making an impact.

Question for you guys

If FG ask you people to suggest 10 new ways jobs can be created, can you guys suggest 3 innovative ways.? cool

I REALLY WISH I COULD UNDERSTAND WHY YOU MENTIONED MY MONIKAR

ABI HAND DAY SCRATCH YOU NI

2 Likes

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by praxisnetworks: 1:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
PROPER SCOUNDRELS!

Pennywise:
If these scoundrels had shown half this resentment under Igbinedion, something would have had to give. But they were as mute as donkey.

1 Like

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by chimichael05: 1:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
they we put the blame on PDP now, pinkin cry for night them go sey now PDP, transformer blow for the area now PDP, person waka hit leg for stone now still PDP even married couple fight na PDP, grandpa weh don reach 109 die them sey na PDP kill am. fucking APC they themselves need to change first there lies.
Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by segxywegxy(m): 1:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
leshluap:
Newspapers headlines few years back

Oshiomole in Landslide Win

Edo Election Result : Oshiomhole wins by a wide margin

na una dey find APC [ ACN, then]........... e don dey clear 4una eye..........wey una nearly kill us ( P O..inec adhoc staff), say it is either osho baba or nobody........
typing.....

Honestly speaking, we cannot be fooled anymore. Come what may, No protest can hold back the people's choice. APC has come to save Nigeria and they remain insurmountable. APC all over the country. many defections everyday...........
Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by fanysteve: 1:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
Im a Born Edo Child, all these so called APC people commenting here should shut up thier mouth ,you shouldnt comment on everything, oshomole has not done anything, go to upper,Uselu,uwelu,new benin,and even GRA,no road,the last time my daughter went with me to Benin,she said Daddy your country is dirty,and i replied benin is dirty and Nigeria is fine,Linda take Note, that apc governor is a big thief,He decieved us.

8 Likes

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by sangresan(m): 1:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
Cway86:

Oshiomole is a disgrace
APC are fools

....All PDP supporters have mental problems.

2 Likes

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by KanwuliaJara: 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
praxisnetworks:
BEFORE N KO?

IF YOU LIKE BURN YA PAPA HOUSE NA STILL.....SAI BUHARI.....APC! CHANGE!!!

Drug PUSHERS for change!!!!
Oya KONTINU! grin

2 Likes

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by criminalmindz: 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
GOOD ONE. ANOTHER CORRUPT BIG THIEF .
Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by segxywegxy(m): 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
segxywegxy:
Honestly speaking, we cannot be fooled anymore. Come what may, No protest can hold back the people's choice. APC has come to save Nigeria and they remain insurmountable. APC all over the country. many defections everyday...........

1 Like

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by Akanimo01(m): 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
siraj1402:
Sponsored.So because he did not fix a road?Has Jonathan fix the power?Has he fixture the unemployment? Has he fix the corruption? And the same set of failed people can sponsored a protests. And when there was a protests on the kangaroo fuel subsidiary, we were stopped.When we asked them to bring back our girls we were stopped.Any attempt to ask for our right will be blocked and call it anti government protest.Let Jonathan resign first. March is near.
The English is really bad.
Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
August21:
Nigerians and propaganda.
true, this guys are paid
Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by ayomidegambari(m): 1:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
Cway86:

Oshiomole is a disgrace
APC are fools

cway kho, nutri milk ni

1 Like

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by arcis: 1:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
clevvermind:
Tell me, which apc governor is not a thief or corrupt? grin

you well at all?... tell me which PDP governors are not a thief or corrupt including Mr. President? Get a life Mr.
Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by nickxtra(m): 1:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
leshluap:
Newspapers headlines few years back

Oshiomole in Landslide Win

Edo Election Result : Oshiomhole wins by a wide margin

na una dey find APC [ ACN, then]........... e don dey clear 4una eye..........wey una nearly kill us ( P O..inec adhoc staff), say it is either osho baba or nobody........
typing.....

So, they should have settled for the worst party- in PDP? Can you see yourself? So, you were partisan as an Adhoc staff? If given the chance by the youth then, you would rigged for PDP. Be ashame of yourself
Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
siraj1402:
Sponsored.So because he did not fix a road?Has Jonathan fix the power?Has he fixture the unemployment? Has he fix the corruption? And the same set of failed people can sponsored a protests. And when there was a protests on the kangaroo fuel subsidiary, we were stopped.When we asked them to bring back our girls we were stopped.Any attempt to ask for our right will be blocked and call it anti government protest.Let Jonathan resign first. March is near.

I tire ooo. Maybe my friends in Anambra should also protest the Awka -onitsha rod which PDP couldn't fix for 6 years...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by innocent1(m): 1:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
If this is true then Edo people are set of ungreatful people

1 Like

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by Debbieo(f): 1:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
quote author=OkijaAmaka post=30628434]Shout out to my fathers distance uncle at Amukpe near Warri, his name is Ewhrujakpo and his daughter is Oghenemaro while the wife is Rukeywe[/quote] cheesy
Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by praxisnetworks: 1:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
sai Buhari!

KanwuliaJara:

we prefer the era of Luck Igbinedion in Edo State!!!!
make Oshiomole resign! grin
Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by criminalmindz: 1:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
clevvermind:
DONT MIND THEM . THE BIGHEST IS HIGH THIEF ROTIMI AMAECHI

1 Like

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by deletrue: 1:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
OkijaAmaka:
Shout out to my fathers distance uncle at Amukpe near Warri, his name is Ewhrujakpo and his daughter is Oghenemaro while the wife is Rukeywe
Ok, wetin man go do? I dey shout out hooooooooooo to your distance people. Am sure that will be enough, abi?
Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by thaoriginator: 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
PDP with lies and propaganda be like bread and beans. They go in handy.
Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by PenSniper: 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
clevvermind:

They are masters in 'chop and clean mouth' strategy of the mouse.
Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
Kingofdevils:
apc is a devilish party

buhari is a terrorist
apc is bokoharam

fool don't be deceived they were paid by PDP to cause riot

1 Like

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by KanwuliaJara: 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
praxisnetworks:
sai Buhari!

BYE BUHARI!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by deletrue: 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
August21:
Nigerians and propaganda.
But see fire there dey burn. Is that propaganda?
Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by clevvermind(m): 1:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
arcis:

you well at all?... tell me which PDP governors are not a thief or corrupt including Mr. President? Get a life Mr.
mention one na. no long story. grin
Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by ignis: 1:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
The beginning of the end. ...
Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by 9jatatafo(m): 1:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
Politics of looting and stealing. Osho who we thought was the masses' saviour has changed and corrupted and now turns a tyrant. Who do we trust in the country as our leaders. How can we trust APC?

1 Like

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
Of course...they have to protest.

The APC govt has to take the blame here. No planning, no idea as to how they would repair the roads.

Oh well....APC messes up here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US / Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years / Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.