Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole (57490 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke's Death Sparks Riot In Osun / Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP / Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by omomummy13: 4:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
OkijaAmaka:
Shout out to my fathers distance uncle at Amukpe near Warri, his name is Ewhrujakpo and his daughter is Oghenemaro while the wife is Rukeywe

You like wahala.
Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by handie(m): 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
No one single man can satisfy the whole populace.
Even Jesus was hated by the pharisees
. Oshiomole has done his best.... I'm a Proud Edolite and if every governor after Ogbemudia and before Oshiomole has done this or even half of this man infrastructural devt, Edo would have been one of the most advanced states in Nigeria. Have you seen his transformation of erstwhile delapitated schools? How about the modernisation of Benin City?. Talking of roads, if you've experienced the pains of going home either in your car or through the public buses after a rainstorm before the Oshiomole's administration(particularly that Ugbowo-Lagos road) and other roads, you'll understand that indeed, Adams Aliyu Oshiomole has tried. Won't call this a PDP propaganda sha.
Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by bumtos(m): 4:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
shocked No be small things ooo. People don tired of APC. They want change by all means.

1 Like

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by spicyJ(m): 4:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
Both of them are fools.
ionsman:

Oshiomhole is a disgrace . Igbinedion was a messiah.
Right?
Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by AreaFada2: 5:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
bebe2:

Leave those idiots, dem no see where thief nai body dey catch them.

I grew up in benin. I visited last 2 yes and I cud see the difference. my local street has been tarred, the street where I grew up has been tarred Including many others.

What's frustrating them?

when d Igbinedions was washing dem like cloth why did they not riot?

Bebe, I get your drift. But that Uwelu to Uwasota is really annoying. That stretch use to be very smooth, so it's not undoable. But nothing done. That Ojo junction is the main spot at Uwasota. Just raise the road there like a bridge because it appears there used to be a stream with some clay underneath.

Benin people voted massively for Oshiomhole twice, whereas Lucky wasn't that supported after his abysmal first tenure. Nobody expected anything in Lucky's second term. It's a disappointment stemming from belief that Osho will do something.

Bebe dear, have you seen how Feb 14 postponement to March 28th has ruined many travel plans?

Na wa o, e nor easy.
Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by Allen8206: 5:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
Attention ! Next person ? Rotimi Ameachi dont run away o .
Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by Jesusloveyou: 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
criminalmindz:

WE HAVE POSITIVE CHANGE AND NEGATIVE CHANGE. DON'T FORGET THAT
TAN=saTAN(negative change),CAN=GodCAN(positive change).
Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by lanrock(m): 5:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
PDP handiwork. Osho baba, continue with ur real and physical development. We are with u.
Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by jide333(m): 5:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
now let the apc followers shout and dance and tell oshiomole to step down that his people do not want him anymore in power, just like the same way they are demanding change by all means.... Oh i get it, they will accuse pdp and they will never allow their member to step down from power... Funny country

1 Like

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by pweetixandy: 5:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
Kingofdevils:
because buhari is terrorist
and apc is bokoharam
king of demons..bet why Allureoftheseas ..meet ur brother..I've always wanted to ask do u drive a range or a bentley or a ferrari or a maybach Do u live on banana island cos I wantu know what u gain from worshipping luci. Are u a powerful person? Do u just snap ur fingers and people do want u want?
Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by dapachez: 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
criminalmindz:

SHUT UP LIES LIES
he said the absolute truth the way it is, so whats with the shut up lies lies. The local government chairman promised to doi somethuing about the road and failed to do so hence the riots. Uwasota has had perennial light problems and they hgave never rioted about it as far as am aware. The socalled rioters burnt tires causing more damage to the road. Its sad that the govt at all levels cant provide the basic amenities for its citizens and we celebrate mediocrity
Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by UTEWUOJO: 5:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
Even birds in de sky can testify dat Oshiomole has turnaround de fortune of Edo state since he assumed office, especially in infrastructural development.
Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by azimibraun: 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
I know Osho Baba very well.. he will respond to this sponsored thrash adequately. He won't quarrell o! He will do a comparative analysis of how he met Edo and how it is now and how much allocation Edo got before him and how much Allocatio and IGR he hs possessed in his tenure. If you check well that road may have been budgeted for. Can anybody use 8yrs to fix almost dead Edo? All I wntd from GEJ is what Oshimole is doing... you can't do it all but ensure you put us convincingly on the path of development.. and since. govt is a continuum another person will continue.
Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by gp6liveth(m): 5:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
I saw the protest this morning while going to school. This is what we need from the youth. Be it APC or PDP, if your governor or LG chair is not performer, pls protest peacefullyl. They also receive allocation from FG so why won't they provide amenities for their citizens? Most governors in Nigeria have really failed us. What they know how to do is to shift their lapses to FG and the youths will blindly believe that its the duty of FG to develop Nigeria. How many tiers of govt makes up Nigeria?

Edo state I know still remain the ancient city. 80% of the streets road are still wearing red muds. Oshiomole still want FG to come work street roads for him. Nigerians be wise!

2 Likes

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by dapachez: 5:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
fanysteve:
Im a Born Edo Child, all these so called APC people commenting here should shut up thier mouth ,you shouldnt comment on everything, oshomole has not done anything, go to upper,Uselu,uwelu,new benin,and even GRA,no road,the last time my daughter went with me to Benin,she said Daddy your country is dirty,and i replied benin is dirty and Nigeria is fine,Linda take Note, that apc governor is a big thief,He decieved us.
GRA and uwelu are big time apologies but new benin and uselu have never been in a better state since pdp days
Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by jimmayoy: 5:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
Gabrielwilliams:
I heard dat the edo state governor is a performance based governor.....

Am supposed to ignore this post but i won't,isn't this the reason why the election was postponed?to put fire in all apc states,do i need to be told who paid this hoodlums?protesting and burning tyres on the road just because a particular road was not done,so PDP governors hv done all the roads in their states abi?tinubu is crying foul in Lagos over deployment of soldiers around his house,the truth is that we expect more of this from PDP soon but the bad news is that we ve already made up our mind to march for buhari.this curse of bad leadership must be broken,this time we are getting it right.corruption is the bane of our national development.God bless Nigeria.
Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by azimibraun: 5:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
Channels TV sunrise daily go settle the matter tomorrow. I hope the invite Oshimole himself or Kazim afebua if he is still with the Edo state govt.. I would hv called for Patrick but his English will require interpretation and ppl will think the Edo govt is dodging. Chamberlin, Suleiman and Maope over to you guys.
Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
People are just too tired of APC and their lies.

2 Likes

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by gp6liveth(m): 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
azimibraun:
I know Osho Baba very well.. he will respond to this sponsored thrash adequately. He won't quarrell o! He will do a comparative analysis of how he met Edo and how it is now and how much allocation Edo got before him and how much Allocatio and IGR he hs possessed in his tenure. If you check well that road may have been budgeted for. Can anybody use 8yrs to fix almost dead Edo? All I wntd from GEJ is what Oshimole is doing... you can't do it all but ensure you put us convincingly on the path of development.. and since. govt is a continuum another person will continue.

See how u are making mockery of yourself. Do u reason with ur anus? 8years can't fix roads in Edo state alone and u expect GEj to use 5 years to fix the entire Nigeria...APC fan club is filled with morons and cows.

Go to rivers state and akwa ibom u will see that 8 years can fix all state roads. Though amaechi decamped to APC, the state was developed when he was in PDP, not now that he is using the state fund to sponsor campaign for the semi-illiterate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by bokohalal(m): 5:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
gp6liveth:

See how u are making mockery of yourself. Do u reason with ur anus? 8years can't fix roads in Edo state alone and u expect GEj to use 5 years to fix the entire Nigeria...APC fan club is filled with morons and cows.

Go to rivers state and akwa ibom u will see that 8 years can fix all state roads. Though amaechi decamped to APC, the state was developed when he was in PDP, not now that he is using the state fund to sponsor campaign for the semi-illiterate.
If Edo state had the financial resources of the states you mentioned, I can assure you that Oshiomole would have turned the state to Singapore.
Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by azimibraun: 5:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
Nothing wey PDP no fit do. This Six weeks will. Clearly define to the Nigerian PPL the evil in PDP. These Edo peeps went demonstrating at th Bendel electricity company only for them to be told of how much work is in progress on how to light Edo up. Na so dem use shame Waka go back. WIP Edo ppl Work in progress. I wnt to get the details of this protest. Are they using riot as last resort or they have engaged the government before now?
Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by bebe2(f): 5:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
AreaFada2:

Bebe, I get your drift. But that Uwelu to Uwasota is really annoying. That stretch use to be very smooth, so it's not undoable. But nothing done. That Ojo junction is the main spot at Uwasota. Just raise the road there like a bridge because it appears there used to be a stream with some clay underneath.

Benin people voted massively for Oshiomhole twice, whereas Lucky wasn't that supported after his abysmal first tenure. Nobody expected anything in Lucky's second term. It's a disappointment stemming from belief that Osho will do something.

Bebe dear, have you seen how Feb 14 postponement to March 28th has ruined many travel plans?

Na wa o, e nor easy.

Bros, am still going oo

I dom already buy ticket. I no go fit waste £480.

But na mainly lagos get me.

Dat ugbowo area get problem sha.

E be like say the guy dey fear dat u was it a junction project grin

But if na dat my oga street alone he do , I happy o.

Lol
Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by Arysexy(m): 6:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
[s]
bokohalal:

If Edo state has the financial resources of the states you mentioned, I can assure you that Oshiomole would have turned the state to Singapore.
[/s]

Rubbish!

Is edo not collecting the highest tax rate in Nigeria?

This oshiomole is a crooked Bastard.

Go over Benin u will weep. Red mud roads every where. Try Aduwawa. Urora, eyaen, first, second and 3rd east circular roads, uwelu, uwasota, GRA roads swallow SUVs. Try and go to psychiatric urora / iduwowina road, if God punish u it rains, ur vehicle will be swallowed.

What road is oshiomole doing sef ? Most motorable roads in Benin are federal roads. Most ignorant Benin people take them for oshiomole built roads.

Oshiomole is a fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
all these apc idiats commenting on how great oshiomole's govt is should please shut up.his second term has been demonic,Edo is in bad shape...can any of you list just 3 major infrastructural project he has carried out...can you remember anytime a major project in Edo state has been broadcasted online.you have never been to a state in your life yet you just keep blabbing rubbish...the major roads oshiomole claimed he did in Edo state were actually done by the F.G....when I see e-rats praising him online I wonder if it is the same state I live in

2 Likes

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by Allureoftheseas(m): 6:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
pweetixandy:
king of demons..bet why Allureoftheseas ..meet ur brother..I've always wanted to ask do u drive a range or a bentley or a ferrari or a maybach Do u live on banana island cos I wantu know what u gain from worshipping luci. Are u a powerful person? Do u just snap ur fingers and people do want u want?

yes he gives me whatever I want.
Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by bokohalal(m): 6:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

Rubbish!

Is edo not collecting the highest tax rate in Nigeria?

This oshiomole is a crooked Bastard.

Go over Benin u will weep. Red mud roads every where. Try Aduwawa. Urora, eyaen, first, second and 3rd east circular roads, uwelu, uwasota, GRA roads swallow SUVs. Try and go to psychiatric urora / iduwowina road, if God punish u it rains, ur vehicle will be swallowed.

What road is oshiomole doing sef ? Most motorable roads in Benin are federal roads. Most ignorant Benin people take them for oshiomole built roads.

Oshiomole is a fraud.

Edo state collects the lowest tax in Nigeria. Fact.
There is nothing to collect in Edo state to build you world class infrastructure. That is why Oshiomole's prudence should be appreciated. The state's meagre resources has been evenly spread.
Edo state is still better than many PDP controlled states. The only federal government presence in Edo state of note is the University of Benin.
Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by Allureoftheseas(m): 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
kingofdemons sup
Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by azimibraun: 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
Some touts have gone out on the street to satisfy pay masters and all of a sudden ppl have started discrediting Adams Oshimole. Na wa o! I remember Suleiman alledey of channels bringing to the fore a road in GRA area of Edo and the need to fix it. Thesame suleiman recognised the giant strides recorded by Adams.. that ws a couple o weeks ago when he went to work at channels TV in Edo. Anyway I wll engage my pals from Edo to shed more light on Edo development.
Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by bokohalal(m): 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
hiroz:
all these apc idiats commenting on how great oshiomole's govt is should please shut up.his second term has been demonic,Edo is in bad shape...can any of you list just 3 major infrastructural project he has carried out...can you remember anytime a major project in Edo state has been broadcasted online.you have never been to a state in your life yet you just keep blabbing rubbish...the major roads oshiomole claimed he did in Edo state were actually done by the F.G....when I see e-rats praising him online I wonder if it is the same state I live in
Water storm project. Total cost could build two new small cities.
Ewohinmi, Otuo and Central hospitals among others.
Igbanke township roads.
Oba market road
Siluko Road including Teacher's house that has been a nightmare to previous governments
Various roads and bridges in the rural areas of Edo state that are not IN Benin city.
Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by Arysexy(m): 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
[s]
bokohalal:

Edo state collects the lowest tax in Nigeria. Fact.
There is nothing to collect in Edo state to build you world class infrastructure. That is why Oshiomole's prudence should be appreciated. The state's meagre resources has been evenly spread.
Edo state is still better than many PDP controlled states. The only federal government presence in Edo state of note is the University of Benin.
[/s]

Don't think u are talking to children.

NPDC in sapele road is what?

Transmission company of Nigeria in sapele road is what?

U want more? Nigeria Aviation, Ihovbor generating station etc

I don't need to start mentioning companies like Guinness, steel company, etc all these are in Benin.

Guy edo tax is outrageously higher than lagos sef. I pay close to 10k at my level to edo state govt. While my colleagues in neighbouring delta pay 4k tax.

Check out How much oshiomole is making from just workers alone, Let's leave the one his boys ate collecting from road users

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by Arysexy(m): 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
[s]
bokohalal:

Water storm project. Total cost could build two new small cities.
Ewohinmi, Otuo and Central hospitals among others.
Igbanke township roads.
Oba market road
Siluko Road including Teacher's house that has been a nightmare to previous governments
Various roads and bridges in the rural areas of Edo state that are not IN Benin city.
[/s]

U must be a devilish liar.

Central hospital? The one that collapsed or which one.

I will roll my camera soon on Benin roads and infrastructure to show d world the evils happening in edo. Infact I will just cover Benin roads.

All these apc lies will end this weekend.

Watch out for my exposure

1 Like

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by Efomeh2020(m): 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
My people shy away from the truth! What did Lucky Igbinedion led pdp government do in eight years ? Nothing! Now Oshio Baba came in and turn around Edo including my home town, these sponsored protesters are busy wasting their time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US / Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years / Saraki CCT Trial Speech: Receives 'lashes' From Nigerians (snapshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.