Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Postpone Election 20 Times, Binis Will Not Vote For Jonathan- Esogban of Benin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Postpone Election 20 Times, Binis Will Not Vote For Jonathan- Esogban of Benin (2097 Views)

I May Not Vote PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019 – Governor Umahi / A Reporter Asked Obama If Its Possible To Postpone Election , See Answer / Plot To Postpone Election Thickens As FG Set to Announce Postponement soon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Postpone Election 20 Times, Binis Will Not Vote For Jonathan- Esogban of Benin by AllBusiness(m): 1:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
BENIN CITY – THE Esogban of Benin Kingdom and chairman Benin Forum, an umbrella body of all Binis in Nigeria and the Diaspora, Chief David Edebiri, yesterday, declared that despite the shocking postponement of the general elections by the Independent National Electoral Commission, the Binis will not vote for President Goodluck Jonathan.

The Esogban’s declaration is a major blow to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and President Jonathan because the Benin Forum which he heads is the mouth piece of the revered Benin monarch, Oba Erediauwa.

He said one of the sins committed by President Jonathan against the Binis was to take the only position given to them by late President Musa Yar’Adua, which was Minister of State Works, which was given to Engr Chris Ogiemwonyi, saying “he took the position and gave to his (Ogiemwonyi) ex-wife Stella Oduah who comes from Anambra state and even made her a full Minister”.

“So what was for the Benins was taken to Anambra by the present administration. Is that why the Benin people will vote for the PDP? Besides robbing the Benin people of the Ministerial appointment, the home of the former Minister (Engr.Ogiemwonyi) was completely broken by the action of the presidency.

“Is that what they have done for the Benin people that will make us to vote PDP, impossible. If they want to postpone elections 20 times the people are here waiting for them. The consequences of what Jonathan has done will be very grievous for him and his party.
You met a man who was appointed half Minister by previous administration, his people in Benin voted massively for you during the elections, you now want to compose a new executive, you dropped him and took his wife who comes from across the Niger.
“Consequently this home became divided and irretrievably broken. Robbing Benin of their Ministerial appointment, destroying their son’s home for the interest of some people in Abuja.

And this time around you are coming to campaign here that we should vote for you, it is not possible, that we will vote for such people because the Benin nation has been side lined with ignominy in the present arrangement”.

He added: “Nothing that the Federal government can come to point to in Edo state that this is what we have done in the last four years. We have a governor who is performing. We have a governor we all love because of his developmental strides.
The same Federal government is starving the state government of funds, they don’t want the government to perform any more for us. How do we vote for people like that? The die is cast, whether they like it or not the defeat of the present Federal Government is imminent and irreversible”.

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/postpone-election-twenty-times-binis-will-not-vote-for-jonathan/

3 Likes

Re: Postpone Election 20 Times, Binis Will Not Vote For Jonathan- Esogban of Benin by KanwuliaJara: 1:37pm On Feb 11, 2015
Good!

You are too UGLY anyhoo! cheesy
BINI masquerades dey vote?
Wor-wor dey smell! grin

3 Likes

Re: Postpone Election 20 Times, Binis Will Not Vote For Jonathan- Esogban of Benin by Elslim: 1:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
Gud... goodluck met benins and now they r runnin away from hm.

3 Likes

Re: Postpone Election 20 Times, Binis Will Not Vote For Jonathan- Esogban of Benin by KanwuliaJara: 1:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
Esan for GEJ!!!!
Afemai for GEJ!!!

Phock the FUGLY BALD BINI MASQUERADES!!!!! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Postpone Election 20 Times, Binis Will Not Vote For Jonathan- Esogban of Benin by peckhamboi: 1:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
The mood of the people here in Ondo is the same

If he thinks the extension would make people like him, it is having the opposite effect.

People are now saying the man who had no shoes has turned into a maniac and a monster.

The TANoids have started cursing the great people of Bini because they have made their opinion known.

Continue making more enemies for your paymaster.

14 Likes

Re: Postpone Election 20 Times, Binis Will Not Vote For Jonathan- Esogban of Benin by SeverusSnape(m): 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
Binis will vote for Jonathan en mass, no two ways about it.
The man is just blabbing. Do you think binis love illiteracy? undecided

िकुत तुति angry

3 Likes

Re: Postpone Election 20 Times, Binis Will Not Vote For Jonathan- Esogban of Benin by johnmartus(m): 1:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
Yeah this is a real badluck they reject him both home and abroad what else? Jonathan should go and jump in to sea

4 Likes

Re: Postpone Election 20 Times, Binis Will Not Vote For Jonathan- Esogban of Benin by jmaine: 1:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
Big lie . . Dude is seeking for attention

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Postpone Election 20 Times, Binis Will Not Vote For Jonathan- Esogban of Benin by kheart(m): 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
Azikiwe jonathan is more iboish than ijawish grin

4 Likes

Re: Postpone Election 20 Times, Binis Will Not Vote For Jonathan- Esogban of Benin by okpamson15(m): 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
Wada u vote him or nt the man wil win

1 Like

Re: Postpone Election 20 Times, Binis Will Not Vote For Jonathan- Esogban of Benin by Jesusloveyou: 2:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Esan for GEJ!!!!
Afemai for GEJ!!!

as i said before,pple that came to stadium were imported from outside benin city,is only half of esan that wil vote for pdp because of tony aneni,benin and afemai pple are for osho

3 Likes

Re: Postpone Election 20 Times, Binis Will Not Vote For Jonathan- Esogban of Benin by KanwuliaJara: 2:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
as i said before,pple that came to stadium were imported from outside benin city,is only half of esan that wil vote for pdp because of tony aneni,benin and afemai pple are for osho

That is how we plan to IMPORT awa votes!
This is NIGERIA!!!!

#DRUGPUSSSSHERZZZFORCHANGE!!!!! kiss
Re: Postpone Election 20 Times, Binis Will Not Vote For Jonathan- Esogban of Benin by bokohalal(m): 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Esan for GEJ!!!!
Afemai for GEJ!!!

Ask Orbih whether Afenmai will vote for GEJ. The only place that PDP might get votes in Edo state is in Edo Central and that is not going to be enough to make PDP win in Edo state.
Truth is, since the advent of Anenih and Aikhomu in Nigeria's political scene, the Binis of Edo state have been largely marginalized at the federal level. Only a foolish Bini will vote PDP at presidential election.

3 Likes

Re: Postpone Election 20 Times, Binis Will Not Vote For Jonathan- Esogban of Benin by bokohalal(m): 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Good!

You are too UGLY anyhoo! cheesy
BINI masquerades dey vote?
Wor-wor dey smell! grin

This hermaphrodite don change name. Rupaul!

2 Likes

Re: Postpone Election 20 Times, Binis Will Not Vote For Jonathan- Esogban of Benin by KanwuliaJara: 2:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
bokohalal:

Ask Orbih whether Afenmai will vote for GEJ. The only place that PDP might get votes in Edo state is in Edo Central and that is not going to be enough to make PDP win in Edo state.
Truth is, since the advent of Anenih and Aikhomu in Nigeria's political scene, the Binis of Edo state have been largely marginalized at the federal level. Only a foolish Bini will vote PDP at presidential election.

Wetin una PDP BINI Lucky Igbinedion DORTY, WOR WOR, masquerade take una money do?
Wetin UGLY AFEMAI GREMLIN OSHIOMOLE OF APC take una money do?

NOR MENTION FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FOR HIA O!
You can't help THE CURSED abi? cheesy

Shior!!!!

1 Like

Re: Postpone Election 20 Times, Binis Will Not Vote For Jonathan- Esogban of Benin by KOBOJO: 2:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
Oba of bini i know but who is this mofo seeking for attention ??
Re: Postpone Election 20 Times, Binis Will Not Vote For Jonathan- Esogban of Benin by erunz(m): 2:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
THIS IS A BIG FAT LIE. THE MAN IS SPEAKING FOR HIMSELF. BENIN PEOPLE ARE GOING TO VOTE GEJ IN MASS. ALSO IN ESAN AND AFEMAI GEJ HAVE WON ALREADY.

ESAN AKUGBE....... AHU

1 Like

Re: Postpone Election 20 Times, Binis Will Not Vote For Jonathan- Esogban of Benin by Joel3(m): 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2015
you see i like when people speak for themselve and not for others. The man should have said i will not voe for pdp not the binis.

There are different controversies here in benin on who to vote for. But I tell you with look of things jonathan will get enough vote here. So the margin will not be that much which jonathan really need from south south.

Jonathan should be guaranty of 30 to 40 % vote from edo.

But anyway team sai buhari. Vote for change
Re: Postpone Election 20 Times, Binis Will Not Vote For Jonathan- Esogban of Benin by bokohalal(m): 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Wetin una PDP BINI Lucky Igbinedion DORTY, WOR WOR, masquerade take una money do?
Wetin UGLY AFEMAI GREMLIN OSHIOMOLE OF APC take una money do?

NOR MENTION FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FOR HIA O!
You can't help THE CURSED abi? cheesy

Shior!!!!

Oshiomole is better than anyone bar Ogbemudia and Alli. You are actually confirming the Esogban's words.
Oshiomole has been a blessing to Binis unless the Bini ingrates.

3 Likes

Re: Postpone Election 20 Times, Binis Will Not Vote For Jonathan- Esogban of Benin by raumdeuter: 2:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
Jonathan is like a leper. Everyone rejects him

3 Likes

Re: Postpone Election 20 Times, Binis Will Not Vote For Jonathan- Esogban of Benin by KanwuliaJara: 2:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
bokohalal:

Oshiomole is better than anyone bar Ogbemudia and Alli. You are actually confirming the Esogban's words.
Oshiomole has been a blessing to Binis unless the Bini ingrates.

Una mata na lost cause, abeg dress go one corner! grin
The land of NO PROGRESS AND RED SAND!!!! cry
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew!
Re: Postpone Election 20 Times, Binis Will Not Vote For Jonathan- Esogban of Benin by stevecantrell: 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
johnmartus:
Yeah this is a real badluck they reject him both home and abroad what else? Jonathan should go and jump in to sea

If only the sea will accept him..

3 Likes

Re: Postpone Election 20 Times, Binis Will Not Vote For Jonathan- Esogban of Benin by Paspane: 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
let me make this clear now that it has come up, Edo is part of the several swing states in the country. Make no mistake of it. Edo would vote for oshiomole at state level and vote for jonathan at federal level just as Okorocha would win at state level while jonathan wins at federal level. They don't vote party, they vote candidate.
Re: Postpone Election 20 Times, Binis Will Not Vote For Jonathan- Esogban of Benin by Scarpon(m): 4:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
I rather vote for clueless than the vote for a terrorist
Re: Postpone Election 20 Times, Binis Will Not Vote For Jonathan- Esogban of Benin by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
Wetin this Yeye man dey talk undecided I be confirmed Benin boy, Me and my family dey vote for GEJ, But I guess the man they talk for himself sha grin
Re: Postpone Election 20 Times, Binis Will Not Vote For Jonathan- Esogban of Benin by Change2015(m): 4:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
KOBOJO:
Oba of bini i know but who is this mofo seeking for attention ??

If you understand Bini tradition, the Oba will never comment in this manner, but his Chiefs can and will express the opinion of the palace. #thickasabrick

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Postpone Election 20 Times, Binis Will Not Vote For Jonathan- Esogban of Benin by najoke: 4:37pm On Feb 11, 2015
See them attacking his look................Typical of the PDPiigs, they ignore the message and attack the messenger.
Re: Postpone Election 20 Times, Binis Will Not Vote For Jonathan- Esogban of Benin by bokohalal(m): 4:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
najoke:
See them attacking his look................Typical of the PDPiigs, they ignore the message and attack the messenger.
Especially that KanwuliaJara. I am sure the Binis used some of her ancestors to water their shrines long ago. This WWE lookalike jumps into anything that has to do with the Binis with glee to spurt her hatred of the people.
Re: Postpone Election 20 Times, Binis Will Not Vote For Jonathan- Esogban of Benin by size40: 4:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
In the same vain, GEJ came to port Harcourt to campaign in a brand new stadium built by Governor Rotimi Amaechi when Holy spirit arrested him in the podium talking rubbish. In a twinkle of an eye, GEJ started confessing to his supporters and Rivers people that he didn't do anything for Rivers people. Begging them to forgive him and give him another chance.
Re: Postpone Election 20 Times, Binis Will Not Vote For Jonathan- Esogban of Benin by KanwuliaJara: 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
bokohalal:

Especially that KanwuliaJara. I am sure the Binis used some of her ancestors to water their shrines long ago. This WWE lookalike jumps into anything that has to do with the Binis with glee to spurt her hatred of the people.

I hate them ehn!
Oooooooooooooooh. . . . . UGLY BATS!!!! cheesy
Re: Postpone Election 20 Times, Binis Will Not Vote For Jonathan- Esogban of Benin by bokohalal(m): 4:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

I hate them ehn!
Oooooooooooooooh. . . . . UGLY BATS!!!! cheesy
I am done with you, queen. As if Binis know you. Ozuor n'umakon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for / The Biafran Truth And The Illegal Trial Of Nnamdi Kanu By Remi Oyeyemi / IBB Speaks About Gej's Regime "Jonathan Was Inexperienced"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.