Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE - Education (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE (181409 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by anotherspring: 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
beeshopsam:
Please I need someone who has filled his FORM to answer this for me:
After filling the listed in the application home, there's a button at the end of the form titled NEXT. My issue is that I click on this next and he gives me error page, please is there still other requirements to fill at the next page,I don't know just saying cause I have filled every other sections successfully, don't know if I should go ahead and submit? Thank you.

Want a Master/Ph.D. degree from top US universities in the following disciplines: Chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, civil engineering, geology, biological engineering, electrical and electronics engineering, earth sciences, food science and technology, meat sciences, gerontology, physiology and sociology, business administration, chemistry, agricultural engineering, animal science, accounting, political science and mass communication, phiysics, mathematics, cell and molecular biology, human nutrition, fisheries and marine biology,computer science, computer engineering, Information science, Information technology, with specialization in BigData, Data mining, Software engineering, fomal methods and verification, algorithm and design, bio-informatics and computational biology, artificial intelligence and machine learning? do you want full/partial scholarship plus living fee? would you mind writing the GRE /GMAT exams? do you need help about achieving these dreams? come with us as we show you how to ace these exams, get sure admit, no tuition, free study materials and lots more.. contact us via our email: msphdinus@gmail.com or like our facebook page!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MS-PhD-Abroad/1599287637027588?ref=ts&fref=ts
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by anotherspring: 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
Sylvesteroses:
Gud day sir,,pls i intend to purchase unilag Msc form for 2015/2016 academic session..Pls sir i wil love you to forward pass questions for Msc Geophysics(full time) and that of PgD in civil engineering...with due respect sir,,kinding forward thm to this mails: iyoriobhesylvesterose@gmail.com or sylvester.osemu@outlook.com...Thank you sir in anticipation of your prompt responds....!!!!!!

Want a Master/Ph.D. degree from top US universities in the following disciplines: Chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, civil engineering, geology, biological engineering, electrical and electronics engineering, earth sciences, food science and technology, meat sciences, gerontology, physiology and sociology, business administration, chemistry, agricultural engineering, animal science, accounting, political science and mass communication, phiysics, mathematics, cell and molecular biology, human nutrition, fisheries and marine biology,computer science, computer engineering, Information science, Information technology, with specialization in BigData, Data mining, Software engineering, fomal methods and verification, algorithm and design, bio-informatics and computational biology, artificial intelligence and machine learning? do you want full/partial scholarship plus living fee? would you mind writing the GRE /GMAt exams? we'll give you free study materials, hints on how to ace the exams, plus help you with admission for free...do you need help about achieving these dreams? contact us via our email: msphdinus@gmail.com or like our facebook page!
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by anotherspring: 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
yommyphresh:
You're very qualified dear. D qualification is a 2.2 in a social science course. U can check out the site

Want a Master/Ph.D. degree from top US universities in the following disciplines: Chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, civil engineering, geology, biological engineering, electrical and electronics engineering, earth sciences, food science and technology, meat sciences, gerontology, physiology and sociology, business administration, chemistry, agricultural engineering, animal science, accounting, political science and mass communication, phiysics, mathematics, cell and molecular biology, human nutrition, fisheries and marine biology,computer science, computer engineering, Information science, Information technology, with specialization in BigData, Data mining, Software engineering, fomal methods and verification, algorithm and design, bio-informatics and computational biology, artificial intelligence and machine learning? do you want full/partial scholarship plus living fee? would you mind writing the GRE /GMAT exams? do you need help about achieving these dreams? come with us as we show you how to ace these exams, get sure admit, no tuition, free study materials and lots more.. contact us via our email: msphdinus@gmail.com or like our facebook page!
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by anotherspring: 5:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
Igemburg:
I would like to knw if someone that doesn't graduate with a GP of up to 3.0, can do his masters in engineering or will av to do a PG studies 1st. Thanks

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by anotherspring: 5:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
rayval:
Scared of doing masters in a science course because of my first degree experience..I don't just want to have MSc. I want to be good in my field..Is Msc Environmntal Chem. Worth paying for in Unilag..pls I need advice..and I hear rumours that unilag alws give out masters result very late and you re likely to spnd mre than your scheduled time. I need advice pls

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by anotherspring: 5:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
boghetto:
kalan.. im a graduate of agriculture(soil science) uniben, i want to do a professional masters degree in transportation planning and management. How much is tuition, course duration and if u can help with the course outlines too i'll really appreciate, tnx

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by anotherspring: 5:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
boghetto:

thanks boss. i had a 3.33....i saw 3 sessions online and it scared me

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by anotherspring: 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
Oinnocent:
Hello all,
Good evening to you.
Have tried the site but geology is not among the courses for MSc this year ,I mean 2015
Could it be from the upload ,I need to know since there is pgd in geology and no Msc in geology.
Kindly assist me because geophysics was recently uploaded. Thanks for your cooperation.
Kindly reply me ASAP.so I don’t make mistake.
Thank you all
Give this a try, you never know...!...you'll be Glad you did...trust me
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by anotherspring: 5:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
GeneralBanks:
Hello sir, thanks for the good job you are doing
I have a 2:1 in industial engineering from irgib Africa university in Cotonou, I want to know if my school is recognized by unilag before purchasing the form. Thanks

Give this a try, you never know...trust me, you'll be glad you did
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by anotherspring: 5:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
elenewton1:
Pls any member of the house presently doing msc physics in unilag? I intend applying for msc physics. I just need someone that would be of useful info as regards the department and what it entails. I'm most grateful

Give this a try, ...you 'll be glad you did...
Alll you need to prepare for GRE exam is just 10 weeks and we'll show you how to get good score,that guarantees admission plus tuition scholarship and living fee....Hurry now

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by anotherspring: 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
eddd:
Kalan, pls is there part time option for Msc Applied Geophysics? If there is cud u help me with information abt the tuition fee, duration of study and lecture schedule.

However, if there isn't a part time option, I'd appreciate it if u can give me information abt d full time program such as; tuition fee, duration of study, nd other fees involved from application until after admission.

Alll you need to prepare for GRE exam is just 10 weeks and we'll show you how to get good score,that guarantees admission plus tuition scholarship and living fee....Hurry now

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by anotherspring: 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
gr8nes:
I need past questions for civil engrg- highway and traffic engrg option....

Alll you need to prepare for GRE exam is just 10 weeks and we'll show you how to get good score,that guarantees admission plus tuition scholarship and living fee....Hurry now, get qualitative education

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by anotherspring: 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
rayval:
Scared of doing masters in a science course because of my first degree experience..I don't just want to have MSc. I want to be good in my field..Is Msc Environmntal Chem. Worth paying for in Unilag..pls I need advice..and I hear rumours that unilag alws give out masters result very late and you re likely to spnd mre than your scheduled time. I need advice pls

Alll you need to prepare for GRE exam is just 10 weeks and we'll show you how to get good score,that guarantees admission plus tuition scholarship and living fee....get qualitative education and globally recognised certificates and international experience...Hurry now

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by anotherspring: 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
kalan:

MSC GEOLOGY is not available this year 2015

Alll you need to prepare for GRE exam is just 10 weeks and we'll show you how to get good score,that guarantees admission plus tuition scholarship and living fee....get qualitative education and international experience in the US ..Hurry now

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by anotherspring: 5:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
dejive:

good day sir..kindly help access this...tanx
Bsc Business admin,2:2,2yrs 5months working experience...intend applying for MBA..how visible?
Alll you need to prepare for GRE exam is just 10 weeks and we'll show you how to get good score,that guarantees admission plus tuition scholarship and living fee....get quality education and international work experience in the US

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by anotherspring: 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
ookunlola:
weldon kalan. Plz I want 2 knw what's up with msc Elect Engrn. D school sold forms 4dis progrm last year but I doubt if its admitt anyone. i checkd tru d admissn list on d schl web site bt could't find EE and som other courses. Kindly hlp wt info on d progrm fees/charges. Thanks

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by anotherspring: 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
yapkotuba:
Gud day Mr Kalan. Thanks for the gud work u are doing. God bless u. Pls I like u to send me the past questions for post graduate diploma in education. Am a graduate of English from the university of Lagos(year 2000). I intend applying for this year's programme. Pls sir, what are the requirements? Kindly inbox me the past questions. My email is usihstella@yahoo.com. looking forward to hearing from u.God bless u.

Alll you need to prepare for GRE exam is just 10 weeks and we'll show you how to get good score,that guarantees admission plus tuition scholarship and living fee....get qualitative education for free,

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by trailblaiza(m): 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
abeg i need your contact info ooo. need to ask some questions please.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by trailblaiza(m): 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
anotherspring:

Alll you need to prepare for GRE exam is just 10 weeks and we'll show you how to get good score,that guarantees admission plus tuition scholarship and living fee....get qualitative education for free,

who the hell are u? Abeg park well and don't derail this thread! ahn ahn! na by force? You just spread your fooloishness all over the thread. ptsew! angry

1 Like

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by youdontknowme: 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
trailblaiza:
who the hell are u? Abeg park well and don't derail this thread! ahn ahn! na by force? You just spread your fooloishness all over the thread. ptsew! angry
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by youdontknowme: 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
anotherspring:

Dude stop spamming this Thread with Crap, na by force? Very annoying. I think we should all 'report' this dude
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by dearestsewa(f): 7:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
I need help please. I want to apply for MBA Unilag.
The course is on their programmes for this year.
I've paid but I couldn't find MBA on the list when I tried to continue the application.
Please help. Does anyone know what I can do?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by comfy16(f): 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
l need help pls!!!
i opened d website today n l was happy when l saw it connecting. l filled d first page which include my personal biodata, but l was unable to upload my credentials despite d fact dat it is in jpg format.
pls is there a particular size for uploading d documents?
thanks
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by sayusuf(m): 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
trailblaiza:
abeg i need your contact info ooo. need to ask some questions please. Kindly send me an email tundeadetutu@gmail.com

Ask anything
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by gaebliss: 10:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
kalan:

12 months

Please with 2.40 gpa in French, what course can you advice me to do for pgd?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by rukkyland(m): 7:45am On Jul 07, 2015
@ anothersprings. ....I think you need a doctor to treat your virus infected brain... what's your problem? who is interested in this your nonsense anyway? abeg pack well...and stop flooding this thread with your....mcshhhh
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by trailblaiza(m): 8:03am On Jul 07, 2015
sayusuf:

Ask anything
aii boss

1. Were you able to view your certificates before u submitted?

2. My course requires 2 years working experience. Started working from 2013. This is 2015 so 2 years is complete but the year stops at 2014 (dunno if ur case is similar)
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by segman131: 8:22am On Jul 07, 2015
HELLO NAIRALANDER PLS I NEED UNILAG PAST QUESTION@ BABATUNDEJOSHUA5@GMAIL.COM. THANKS
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by segman131: 8:24am On Jul 07, 2015
PLEASE ROOM, I NEED UNILAG POST UTME PAST QUESTION.@ BABATUNDEJOSHUA5@GMAIL.COM
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by pyths102: 8:57am On Jul 07, 2015
pyths102:
pls . has anyone paid for the form in any ibadan bank?. which bank pls
pls can any one answer. cos i went to most banks in ibadan. they said they cant do it

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (109) (Reply)

Oou 2015/2016 Admission / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / List Of Schools & Their 2012/2013 UTME Cut-off Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.