Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,373 members, 7,864,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE - Education (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE (182369 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by ibadanfinest(m): 10:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
theconcealed:

But I've checked with UNILAG and they said they don't accept B.Sc (Ed) for M.Sc programme.
Did u check the hard copy prospectus, the online one seem to be summarized.
I would have checked but am not where my hard copy prospectus is. Maybe anyone with hard copy prospectus should help him check cos the online prospectus does not accept bsc ed physics for MSC physics
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by alarm4: 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
I wish some one can also help me to check any hard copy of the prospectus book, if I am Eligible with 3rd chemistry for .Msc and professional on
:Environmental chemistry
:Analytical chemistry
:Env.tixicology and pollution control
:PDG chem Engr
:process Engr
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 29, 2015
Plssssssss, who knows the tuition fees for MPIA? (2) How can someone switch frm professional masters to academic masters so as to get PHD. (3) do they discriminate btwn d two types of masters just like HND and BSC? (4) what file format are we to upload our documents in? Is it PDF or JPEG
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by layems02: 9:07am On Jul 29, 2015
Prinxx:
Thanks for your response.. Please can someone share the contact number of the ICT centre so I can contact them as distance to the school is presently an issue.
pls I also need their ICT number.pls share if u have it
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by deennest: 9:10am On Jul 29, 2015
please how can one get the hardcopy prospectus?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by deennest: 9:11am On Jul 29, 2015
checkmateman:

I upload mine in jpg and was able to view it and about the size, I can't say, cause I use a personal scanner and selected the 75dpi stuff which makes the size below 100kb

Thanks for the info.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Niyi74(m): 9:45am On Jul 29, 2015
kalan:

This date will be imprinted after the date is made know, in my earlier post i advised those print it yet, till then

Ok. Thank you Sir.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
trailblaiza:
ok! I'm done asking Kalan questions grin. But i do small mistake (work experience, instead of 2014-2015, i put 2015-2014...hopefully, no penalties)

Working on the past questions already sha. O boy! This MILR no be moi-moi @ all!!! shocked I dey see some kain winch mathematics for the past questions and the kain questions wey dem dey ask concerning Labour ehn, CHAI! but I know the Lord is my muscle! *does sign of cross*. Make una start to dey practice oooo! A word they say...

Abeg make una order una past questions from Kalan ooo. Honestly, the dude has been super-helpful! It would be unfair of anyone to get the past questions from somewhere else after Kalan put so many of us through.

N:B- Make nobody ask me for past questions ooo! Na my chop money i take buy am. Do same! angry

Did the past questions come with answers? and how many years? Let me know if to get from him. I saw one but just 2years '10 and '08. thanks
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by alarm4: 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
I wish some one can also help me to check any hard copy of the prospectus book, if I am Eligible with 3rd chemistry for .Msc and professional on
:Environmental chemistry
:Analytical chemistry
:Env.tixicology and pollution control
:PDG chem Engr
:process Engr
help pls
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by braine(m): 12:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
yungbeef:
Plssssssss, who knows the tuition fees for MPIA? (2) How can someone switch frm professional masters to academic masters so as to get PHD. (3) do they discriminate btwn d two types of masters just like HND and BSC? (4) what file format are we to upload our documents in? Is it PDF or JPEG

These are really important questions. Someone should kindly answer these.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Marvin67: 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
Please house. What's the next thing to do after filling and printing the application form? Any need to take it to unilag?

1 Like

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by jamauldeen: 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hello,
what file format did u guys use in uploading your Professional certificates and NYSC, i used PDF but i can't view.
Any one please respond ASAP..Cos am at the cafe.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by aje33: 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
A careful review of previous pages will answer most if not all of the newly asked questions here.

Take your time to read previous pages and you will find answers to many of your questions.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Marvin67: 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
jamauldeen:
Hello,
what file format did u guys use in uploading your Professional certificates and NYSC, i used PDF but i can't view.
Any one please respond ASAP..Cos am at the cafe.

I also couldn't view my certificates after uploading even though I uploaded on jpg. Don't worry. Just submit. So many people on this thread also have the same issue. I think it's a problem related to your server or network. Your certificates are already in unilag database. No need to worry or fear.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by odutope(m): 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
sherif4owo:

Please have you been able to change it? if yes, How!
Thanks
you can change it if you avent submitted the form. Am not sure it can be changed after that
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by odutope(m): 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
Marvin67:
Please house. What's the next thing to do after filling and printing the application form? Any need to take it to unilag?
I wud advise u to take it to the department you are applying to. Just a formality tho.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by JulieB: 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
Please, I need an urgent response on this, My transcript which should be forwarded to the registrar is not ready yet and the registration is closing on the 31st, hope I have not wasted money in purchasing the form, I mean can I still register? Someone pls respond quick.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by odimbannamdi(m): 1:02am On Jul 30, 2015
JulieB:
Please, I need an urgent response on this, My transcript which should be forwarded to the registrar is not ready yet and the registration is closing on the 31st, hope I have not wasted money in purchasing the form, I mean can I still register? Someone pls respond quick.

Your transcript will be required only after you have been given admission. It should get to Unilag on or before registrstion.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by odimbannamdi(m): 1:04am On Jul 30, 2015
Marvin67:

After online registration, you are required to take the original form, your B.Sc and NYSC certificate to your department for submission
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by odimbannamdi(m): 1:16am On Jul 30, 2015
Greetings to Mr Kalan and my fellow Post Graduate Aspirants.

Am a graduate of Microbiology, and am aspiring to be a Masters student in M.Sc Public Health

From the Prospectus, M.Sc PH is different from MPH in that the former is more of an academic degree and takes 2years while the former is less of an academic degree and takes 1year. Someone also told me that MPH is for medical graduates while M.Sc PH is for others. And that since am not a core medical student, i made a wise choice and i stand a chance of being admitted.

How true is this??

Whats the tuition fee for this program?

How will the date of the exam be relayed to us?

Also, does anyone have past questions relevant to my desired course??
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by odimbannamdi(m): 1:27am On Jul 30, 2015
evavista:
Good day mr kalan, is it compulsory to have 3 years experience before applying for public health?

i dont think so. am an aspirant for public health too
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by sherif4owo(m): 7:22am On Jul 30, 2015
checkmateman:

I upload mine in jpg and was able to view it and about the size, I can't say, cause I use a
personal scanner and selected the 75dpi stuff which makes the size below 100kb

I've uploaded mine too. size is around 97kb and yet I can't view it.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Prinxx(m): 7:50am On Jul 30, 2015
layems02:
pls I also need their ICT number.pls share if u have it
Good Morning, I did contact them again, I had to call Wema Bank and the issue was resolved.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by ibadanfinest(m): 8:41am On Jul 30, 2015
odimbannamdi:

After online registration, you are required to take the original form, your B.Sc and NYSC certificate to your department for submission
First its like u just joined us. Secondly if u are to take anything to ur dept, that should be application form which it is needless cos of exploitation. Lastly, wetin u wan carry ur nysc and bsc cert go do for ur dept, screening don start ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 30, 2015
odimbannamdi:

pls can the submission to the department be done after july 31(the closing date for form).
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 30, 2015
yungbeef:
Kalan i've also asked these questions pls i beg you answer us naa!!!!!!
Can one still submit the forms to the department after july 31st?? Thanks
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 30, 2015
Please who has kalan's phone number? He said its on his site..but its not there i think he has removed it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Abduletudaye(m): 10:41am On Jul 30, 2015
booqee:
Please who has kalan's phone number? He said its on his site..but its not there i think he has removed it.

0.70802.5544.9 or 08.1808.8400.1

Call or text...he should respond or call back
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by franklin583: 10:49am On Jul 30, 2015
Plz, i will like 2 get ur past question on pgd comp sci. Plz, i wud like 2 knw wat yr it contains. I wud also like 2 knw if Msc and pgd comp sci. writes d same exam
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by odimbannamdi(m): 11:38am On Jul 30, 2015
ibadanfinest:

First its like u just joined us. Secondly if u are to take anything to ur dept, that should be application form which it is needless cos of exploitation. Lastly, wetin u wan carry ur nysc and bsc cert go do for ur dept, screening don start ni

firstly, i am not just joining now...being reading at the background. Bought, registered and submitted my form and credentials almost a month ago

secondly, you just gave your own opinion (and your opinion doesnt matter here) . It is stated clearly on their site that you are required to submit your credentials to your dept after the online registration. My friend who submitted his form to his dept was given a list to write his name, on which he was the 11th person, afterwhich they were placed in a file. Although i wasn't given any list to write my name, my credentials were placed in a file with others.

Guys, lets remember that with a lot of candidates, the contest will be fierce, so as much as possible, endeavour to obey ALL the rules, so u wont blame yourself in the case of an eventuality

If you are outside Lagos, make adequate plans to get your credentials across to your dept

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 30, 2015
^^^ was it really stated on the website? I just saw that one copy of the application form will be submitted at the venue of the exam. Pls clarify, tnx

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (109) (Reply)

Oou 2015/2016 Admission / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / List Of Schools & Their 2012/2013 UTME Cut-off Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.