Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE - Education (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE (181584 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by adejo007(m): 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
4'0 clock don pass...any show yet peeps ?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by mtor: 10:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
adejo007:
4'0 clock don pass...any show yet peeps ?
Who told you 4pm hahaha or is it am cheesy
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by bord(m): 7:12am On Dec 22, 2015
Unilag... Unilag this waiting by now should be over. Pls pls. Release this thing. Unilag... Unilag this waiting by now should be over. Pls pls. Release this thing.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by iretex1(m): 8:58am On Dec 22, 2015
I dreamed about the result last night, I believe God that all shall be well!
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by braine(m): 9:07am On Dec 22, 2015
iretex1:
I dreamed about the result last night,
I believe God that all shall be well!

It would have been a different thing if we had seen the results and waiting for the list now. But not seeing any of the two is not just cool.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by ibadanfinest(m): 9:45am On Dec 22, 2015
iretex1:
I dreamed about the result last night,
I believe God that all shall be well!

Bros my own dream don advance o. I dream say first semester exam time table is out.

3 Likes

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by sherif4owo(m): 10:23am On Dec 22, 2015
braine:

It would have been a different thing if we had seen the results and waiting for the list now. But not seeing any of the two is not just cool.

I dey smell foul play!!

No result, no list.

At least the result should be released so we'll know where we are hanging (In or out)
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by haykay2005: 10:28am On Dec 22, 2015
ibadanfinest:

Bros my own dream don advance o. I dream say first semester exam time table is out.
That could be true bro. Registration and lectures will start this January . in fact, some dept will start lectures as early as January 11.all tins bn equal
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by ibadanfinest(m): 10:39am On Dec 22, 2015
haykay2005:

That could be true bro. Registration and lectures will start this January . in fact, some dept will start lectures as early as January 11.all tins bn equal

Bros abeg no be undergrad thread be this o. Feb 28 Gan lecture never start.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by mtor: 11:31am On Dec 22, 2015
ibadanfinest:

you are correct. Ending of March/ first week of April and it depends on who is chosen as class Governor
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by ibadanfinest(m): 11:41am On Dec 22, 2015
mtor:

you are correct. Ending of March/ first week of April and it depends on who is chosen as class Governor

Experienced mtor, how far nah, talk to your people o, dey don dey deserve pass Sl*p o.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by haykay2005: 11:46am On Dec 22, 2015
ibadanfinest:

isokay. Whether na undergraduate or overgraduate
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by iretex1(m): 12:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
ibadanfinest:

lol

Do we have any mechanical engineering candidate who was called for an interview?
especially Design and Production option.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Brainmasters(m): 2:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
72 days still counting down, gats, 8 more days to the end of the year, well I guess they would release as new year gifts. Hello everyone if the result no show by 31#st let's all gather in school on jan1 to see the senate.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Brainmasters(m): 2:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
72 days still counting down, gats, 8 more days to the end of the year, well I guess they would release it as a new year gifts. Hello everyone if the result no show by 31#st let's all gather in school on jan1 to see the senate.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by ibadanfinest(m): 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2015
Brainmasters:
72 days still counting down, gats, 8 more days to the end of the year, well I guess they would release it as a new year gifts. Hello everyone if the result no show by 31#st let's all gather in school on jan1 to see the senate.

Gather on Jan 1 (Public Holiday) to see senate that holds meeting once in a while.

A better suggestion will just be everybody going to PG school to check their result. When they see people coming, dem go paste am online.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by mtor: 4:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
ibadanfinest:

Experienced mtor, how far nah, talk to your people o, dey don dey deserve pass Sl*p o.
Hahaha it is well they don't want to release result new policies ooooo.
They cannot delay forever. Am just praying for my brother here hoping he gets in under this new regime
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Aluqman(m): 4:04pm On Dec 22, 2015
It is well. Let's just prepare ahead, applicants are checking results unofficial. For anybody that has the time and the connection let them go for the checking. Registration can last for less than a month and lectures commences immediately, because the academic calendar has been stipulated, from Jan. to Dec. nothing more than that, the out going pg students are about to submit their project. I got to know that many had applied for their transcript some have even posted their own while am still at home praying for the results to be released. I was informed of a guy that has gotten copies of the lectures and assignments for the first semester. Now tell how relaxed the mind will be at this moment when I have been refreshing the nairaland pgs forum and unlag pgs portal on an hourly basis. Please go Check the result, forward ur transcript and arrange the pay if not readilly available. Money would be obstacle for some, Transcripts / Certificate for some. Unilag have resons for d delay, Mr. Kalan refused to say a word. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance as they wait for results. It is well even in the well.

1 Like

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by mtor: 4:05pm On Dec 22, 2015
Brainmasters:
Don't waste your time they are very much aware. And by the way people have seen scores all what they are waiting for is cut off mark and admission list
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by ibadanfinest(m): 4:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
mtor:

Don't waste your time they are very much aware. And by the way people have seen scores all what they are waiting for is cut off mark and admission list

mtor, shebi na eco u dey?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by mtor: 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
ibadanfinest:

mtor, shebi na eco u dey?
Yes sir
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by ibadanfinest(m): 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
mtor:
Yes sir
make I get your contact nah, na my pin dey my signature so
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by mtor: 4:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
ibadanfinest:

make I get your contact nah, na my pin dey my signature so

Pls send a pm
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by ibadanfinest(m): 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
mtor:
Pls send a pm
done.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by haykay2005: 5:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
Aluqman:
It is well. Let's just prepare ahead, applicants are checking results unofficial. For anybody that has the time and the connection let them go for the checking. Registration can last for less than a month and lectures commences immediately, because the academic calendar has been stipulated, from Jan. to Dec. nothing more than that, the out going pg students are about to submit their project. I got to know that many had applied for their transcript some have even posted their own while am still at home praying for the results to be released. I was informed of a guy that has gotten copies of the lectures and assignments for the first semester. Now tell how relaxed the mind will be at this moment when I have been refreshing the nairaland pgs forum and unlag pgs portal on an hourly basis. Please go Check the result, forward ur transcript and arrange the pay if not readilly available. Money would be obstacle for some, Transcripts / Certificate for some. Unilag have resons for d delay, Mr. Kalan refused to say a word. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance as they wait for results. It is well even in the well.
When I mentioned January, some pple wanted to crucify me.ibadanfinest was even advising me to search for an undergraduate thread for my updates. if I could my check my result/ name third week after exam,the same source cannot be taken for granted. am not forcing anyone to believe. just decided to share so that you guys will know how to prepare. 2015/2016 session starts January 2. all tins been equal
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by ibadanfinest(m): 5:41pm On Dec 22, 2015
haykay2005:

When I mentioned January, some pple wanted to crucify me.ibadanfinest was even telling me to search for an undergraduate thread for my updates. if I could my check my result/ name third week after exam,the same source cannot be taken for granted. am not forcing anyone to believe. just decided to share so that you guys will know how to prepare. 2015/2016 session starts January 2 all tins been equal

Bros we no fit start Jan 2. Maybe u mean screening starts by Jan 2. because Jan 2 na next year no mean e far o. I only refer you to undergrad thread when u say lecture go start by January because na dem go start lecture by January.

The fact u check your result 3 weeks after exam no be big deal bro. If I sabi even technician for CITS, I go check my result after 3 days cos na CBT I do.

1 Like

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by haykay2005: 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
ibadanfinest:

Bros we no fit start Jan 2. Maybe u mean screening starts by Jan 2. because Jan 2 na next year no mean e far o. I only refer you to undergrad thread when u say lecture go start by January because na dem go start lecture by January.

The fact u check your result 3 weeks after exam no be big deal bro. If I sabi even technician for CITS, I go check my result after 3 days cos na CBT I do.

am not here to argue bro. I said calender starts officially Jan 2 not lectures.some department will start lectures as early as 11.the Calender might change tomorrow oooo. I keep adding ALL TINS BN EQUAL for a reason. You don't just rubbish comments the way you did. say make I go find undergraduate thread. You for take time make your findings. It is well my brother

1 Like

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by mtor: 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
ibadanfinest:

done.
Replied already
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by mtor: 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
haykay2005:
am not here to argue bro. I said calender starts officially Jan 2 not lectures.some department will start lectures as early as 11.the Calender might change tomorrow oooo. I keep adding ALL TINS BN EQUAL for a reason
Sorry but sir I believe you are wrong.
Firstly admission list which as at this time has not been officially released. Next a week or two calls for payments of acceptance fee and school fees.
Next two weeks calls for clearance which officially takes 3 weeks that period it's within the prerogative of individual facilities or depts to start lecture. Note I know of only one dept that will do that all others will start late.
Finally PG school is officially two weeks behind under graduate.

Modified I agree all things been equal
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by haykay2005: 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2015
mtor:

Sorry but sir I believe you are wrong.
Firstly admission list which as at this time has not been officially released. Next a week or two calls for payments of acceptance fee and school fees.
Next two weeks calls for clearance which officially takes 3 weeks that period it's within the prerogative of individual facilities or depts to start lecture. Note I know of only one dept that will do that all others will start late.
Finally PG school is officially two weeks behind under graduate.
That wouldn't stop the school from drafting a calendar for the year. That's what i have for now. We shouldn't bother to argue over that bro
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by mtor: 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
Money is not easy to come by they are aware so time gap will be given to facilitate payment.

Let me use this medium I know a friend who accepted [s]admission given in Dec in Jun.when lectures sstarted April. Once admitted no one can take your place.
Am not telling you not to pay on time o lipsrsealed[/s]
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by mtor: 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
haykay2005:

That wouldn't stop the school from drafting a calendar for the year. That's what i have for now. We shouldn't bother to argue over that bro
Yes sir and according to that calendar what time frame is clearance please

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (109) (Reply)

Oou 2015/2016 Admission / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / List Of Schools & Their 2012/2013 UTME Cut-off Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.