Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE - Education (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE (180865 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
checkmateman:

U can, but it depends on ur department, I did use todays for mine and its because the person that was suppose to sign at the department wasn't around

Aii... thanks
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by rukkyland(m): 12:11am On Jan 19, 2016
aircom:

Nah ...There's a stapler in the screening hall that's not a problem as long as u have the 4 colored copies of your documents arranged in the order clearly stated by the post graduate schl..for those who have no idea...how the 4 colored copies should be arranged...Read Below:

Biodata form

Course form

Admission letter

Acceptance letter

Degree Certificate(photocopy) and original for verification abi authenticity or your transcript...(Don't know jack about the transcript process if u ask me..I showed the guy screening my original certificate.)

NYSC certificate or exemption letter(Photocopy) and original also verification

Marriage Certificate (original for sighting) and a photocopy

Online receipts( Tuition and obligatory fees)

Prospectus receipt

Be advised.. for those that graduated from unilag the man in charge of the screening said u should continue with your old matric no...Yeah the one you were given as an undergraduate...Some ladies who finished from unilag with new matric nos. were not attended to..

thumb up man.. one love.
one more question Pls. the part in the course form that needed to be sign by PG school. will it be sign at the screening venue?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by rukkyland(m): 12:19am On Jan 19, 2016
Mobebi:

When going fr the Bursar, don't staple them.... after signing at the bursar, then you can staple them in accordance to the stipulated way the school of post graduate gave...
thanks man.. ure appreciated.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by ayi25: 6:56am On Jan 19, 2016
Pls has anyone signed their course form for MILD because i was told that the HOD will be around this week.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by lopzy(f): 7:58am On Jan 19, 2016
Which kind new year lie be this[qquote author=Cutehector post=42099507]r u serious? I couldn't see it in my phone's browser. A friend of mine told me it's only mechanical engineering dat is there. I applied for petroleum engineering. Please help me check abeg for petroleum engineering if it's there.[/quote]
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Cutehector(m): 8:08am On Jan 19, 2016
lopzy:
Which kind new year lie be this[qquote author=Cutehector post=42099507]r u serious? I couldn't see it in my phone's browser. A friend of mine told me it's only mechanical engineering dat is there. I applied for petroleum engineering. Please help me check abeg for petroleum engineering if it's there.
lol stop na. If u hav any info abt it please tell me abeg..
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by aircom(m): 8:32am On Jan 19, 2016
rukkyland:

thumb up man.. one love.
one more question Pls. the part in the course form that needed to be sign by PG school. will it be sign at the screening venue?
Yeah...you re welcome..Exactly as soon as the guy screening is done going through the copies..he signs them(the postgraduate signature space on your course forms)...then issues you 2 brown files to fill in your Department/Degree, full name and your matric no..He then keeps 2 copies of the 4 copies u presented in those files u filled the aforementioned details..then returns the remaining 2 copies to ya...You submit one of the returned copies to your department and you have one for yourself for future references...and Bam!!! You are officially done with registration.. smiley just chilling till when lectures commences...which I av no idea about for now
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by lopzy(f): 8:42am On Jan 19, 2016
I can see you are a jester. Unilag does not offer that course you mentioned.
Cutehector:
lol stop na. If u hav any info abt it please tell me abeg..
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Cutehector(m): 8:45am On Jan 19, 2016
lopzy:
I can see you are a jester. Unilag does not offer that course you mentioned.
hahahhahahahaha cheesy
Sorry. Wrong thread grin
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by ycmdng(m): 9:40am On Jan 19, 2016
Admission for sale o. Got admitted for Geoinformatics UniLag MSc but now in another school for a related course. Success to all newly admitted students. #OneLove.

1 Like

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by checkmateman: 9:53am On Jan 19, 2016
ycmdng:
Admission for sale o. Got admitted for Geoinformatics UniLag MSc but now in another school for a related course. Success to all newly admitted students. #OneLove.

Lol, you should be arrested for double application. Nice one that wisdom of applying to two uni at the same time
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by rukkyland(m): 11:21am On Jan 19, 2016
aircom:

Yeah...you re welcome..Exactly as soon as the guy screening is done going through the copies..he signs them(the postgraduate signature space on your course forms)...then issues you 2 brown files to fill in your Department/Degree, full name and your matric no..He then keeps 2 copies of the 4 copies u presented in those files u filled the aforementioned details..then returns the remaining 2 copies to ya...You submit one of the returned copies to your department and you have one for yourself for future references...and Bam!!! You are officially done with registration.. smiley just chilling till when lectures commences...which I av no idea about for now

correct guy.. you too much. hall C here I come
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by checkmateman: 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
Abeg if any of you don't start lecture, abeg post o
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by bharkarh(m): 12:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
@OP I studied Cooperative and Business Management. please which masters program can I apply for at Unilag?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by bamjay: 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
bamjay:
Good day house. please i want to ask d following qstns
1. when is the likely date for the next master form to be on sale?
2. how long/how many months is full time msc economics
3.after getting admission, when does the classes usually start?
thank u guys.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by boghetto: 3:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
@free2rhyme have u started your registration now? have u signed with HOD?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by free2ryhme: 3:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
boghetto:
@free2rhyme have u started your registration now? have u signed with HOD?

I signed yesterday and did clearance yesterday

I had to wait for the HOD.
I still have one journal and a prospectus to collect by Friday
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by free2ryhme: 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
[quote author=bamjay post=42127378][/quote]

June / july
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by free2ryhme: 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
bharkarh:
@OP I studied Cooperative and Business Management. please which masters program can I apply for at Unilag?

go to PG school and seek advice in Room 5

explain your position and they will advise which programme best suit your degree
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kemmary: 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
aircom:

Nah ...There's a stapler in the screening hall that's not a problem as long as u have the 4 colored copies of your documents arranged in the order clearly stated by the post graduate schl..for those who have no idea...how the 4 colored copies should be arranged...Read Below:

Biodata form

Course form

Admission letter

Acceptance letter

Degree Certificate(photocopy) and original for verification abi authenticity or your transcript...(Don't know jack about the transcript process if u ask me..I showed the guy screening my original certificate.)

NYSC certificate or exemption letter(Photocopy) and original also verification

Marriage Certificate (original for sighting) and a photocopy

Online receipts( Tuition and obligatory fees)

Prospectus receipt

Be advised.. for those that graduated from unilag the man in charge of the screening said u should continue with your old matric no...Yeah the one you were given as an undergraduate...Some ladies who finished from unilag with new matric nos. were not attended to..

Pls must they be colored?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by free2ryhme: 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
kemmary:

Pls must they be colored?

Course form and Bio data

if you can do everything in coloured no wahala

you will get a copy in the end
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by boghetto: 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
free2ryhme:

I signed yesterday and did clearance yesterday
I had to wait for the HOD. I still have one journal and a prospectus to collect by Friday
how much did u pay @ d department?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by free2ryhme: 4:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
boghetto:

how much did u pay @ d department?

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by boghetto: 4:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
free2ryhme:

Ok thanks...Pls send me ur contact let's talk on whatapp
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
Please anybody with info on accommodation inside campus?... And how much is it?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by free2ryhme: 5:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
boghetto:

Ok thanks...Pls send me ur contact let's talk on whatapp

i do bbm
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Mobebi(m): 6:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
ayi25:
Pls has anyone signed their course form for MILD because i was told that the HOD will be around this week.

Funny enough, I am the only one that has finished clearance from the department of MILD... when u reach there, drop your forms with the lady upstairs and come back the next day for it...

After collecting it the next day, proceed to finish ur clearance at the PG.

Afer the pg has cleared you, take all your forms back to the department and you will be given a file to fill, when u finish Dat, they will take one of your forms and put in the file... don't forget also, we have two compulsory courses and two optional.. you are to choose at least one or the two optional courses. Me I choose one jare... so it means I will offer only three courses for this first semester..
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Mobebi(m): 6:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
aircom:

Same thing here o, just chilling and waiting for lectures to start...Just don't want to be caught in the Nigerian Last minute rush...

The funny aspect is that officials that attended to me in my department were just congratulating me, saying encouraging words to me for being the only one so far that has finished clearance like say I be jambite wey just de enter year one, and your parents are giving you words to take to the university....
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by bamjay: 8:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
free2ryhme:

June / july

thanks for your response...is your response/answer for my first or third question?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
Obi411:
Please anybody with info on accommodation inside campus?... And how much is it?

Was told 45k by some of the outgoing MSC students.... Don't know if it would increase or decrease this time..... You are to ballot for it probably by the beginning of February.... Just keep 50k...best of luck
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Ajibade105(m): 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
[quote author=bamjay post=42127378][/quote]

Is this the bamjay I know in Travelling to Canada part 9 thread. If yes, you don reach here again?

1 Like

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Ajibade105(m): 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
bamjay:

thanks for your response...is your response/answer for my first or third question?

Is this the bamjay I know in Travelling to Canada part 9 thread. If yes, you don reach here again?

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (109) (Reply)

Oou 2015/2016 Admission / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.