Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Cheap Good Hotels in lagos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cheap Good Hotels in lagos (7493 Views)

Cheap And Good Hotels In Ikeja / Cheap Good Hotels In Lagos Or Akure Ondo State / Good Hotels In Badagry , Lagos State ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheap Good Hotels in lagos by tubabie(f): 2:42pm On May 01, 2009
angel72:

@Benincitys

I'm sorry that you had a bad night at a bad hotel. But i told you that the airporthotel wasn't a good hotel to stay in, Knightsbridgehotel in Ikeja is much better and you pay like 12.000 for a suite a night with excellent food, warm water, aircondition, friendly staff and good security. Please try that hotel the next time your in Lagos, you and your baby will have a more pleasures stay then, am happy that you at least had a good time with your family, and thanks for telling us how things went down there grin

Yes i can attest to the friendliness of the hotel staff. Its not a really fancy hotel but it does the job very well. comfortable too.
Re: Cheap Good Hotels in lagos by Noigeeriaa: 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2010
So the Lagos Airport Hotel is one of the safest hotels for an affordable price? If so I want to book it.
Re: Cheap Good Hotels in lagos by OmoAlata(f): 6:46pm On Jul 06, 2010
Noigeeriaa:

So the Lagos Airport Hotel is one of the safest hotels for an affordable price? If so I want to book it.

Did you read about the experience the OP had?

angel72:

@Benincitys

I'm sorry that you had a bad night at a bad hotel. But i told you that the airporthotel wasn't a good hotel to stay in, Knightsbridgehotel in Ikeja is much better

My mum lives at Aguda, Surulere. Is the Knightsbridge hotel far away from her? I don't know Lagos, hence the question. Thanks grin
Re: Cheap Good Hotels in lagos by chelseabmw(m): 2:23am On Jul 12, 2010
smiley
Re: Cheap Good Hotels in lagos by Iretia(m): 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2010
www.LagosLocation.com is Lagos' leading online hotel price comparison search engine, offering deals in several hotels and guest houses
across Lagos. No need to visit each hotel website one by one to compare price, LagosLocation.com brings all the prices into one
single portal to give hotel hunters the benefit of price comparison. This offering ranges from budget to luxury five star hotels with
regular savings off the normal room rate for a variety of independent and branded hotels in Lagos.

Re: Cheap Good Hotels in lagos by chasisboi(m): 3:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
Thanks to whoever created this topic. Had a hard time choosing which hotel to stay in as well. I was able to find something on https://hotels.ng/landing/30-ten-cheap-hotels-in-lagos. I hope it helps you guys too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emirates Restores Flights To Lagos / Why Nigeria Remains A Better Choice Than Abroad / Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.