Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,316 members, 7,846,395 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Rain Excuses On Power Outage - Parable Of Power Failure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rain Excuses On Power Outage - Parable Of Power Failure (626 Views)

Ghana Blames Power Outage On Nigeria’s Oil Sabotage / I'll Use Tough Approach To Overcome Power Outage, Says Fashola / Drama As Power failure Disrupts Senate Probe On Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rain Excuses On Power Outage - Parable Of Power Failure by Sunky200: 4:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
At last, some rainfall to ease the heat/hotness and the dust.
But, ironically, when it's raining or if there is gusty wind before it rains, what do you have?

The Electricity company switches off the supply, or if there was not electricity before the rain, that's the perfect excuse for not turning the electricity on. It is even worse, and of course all over the country, except Aso Rock, that impregnable fortress island, where some people are bent on dying on.

And some people are telling me the Transformation Agenda has been achieved 100% in the Power Sector!

Paraphrasing the late great Malcolm X, "Nigerians did not land on Aso Rock; Aso Rock landed on Nigerians".

I mean, Is it not absurd for someone to have used generator watching electioneering campaign in 2010 prior 2011 general election of the government (PDP) that promised breath of fresh air with stable light, again after 4years still using generator in 2015 to be watching 2015 electioneering campaign & yet some people with parochial minds still bent to return such government to power to continue.

Can that happened in a civilized society?

This is ridiculous!!!
Re: Rain Excuses On Power Outage - Parable Of Power Failure by Vision4God: 4:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
In d president's capacity, he has tried.

@ op wen u ascend d 'A-Rock Seat" u wil understand & hv an answer to ur questions.
Re: Rain Excuses On Power Outage - Parable Of Power Failure by Sunky200: 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
Vision4God:
In d president's capacity, he has tried.

@ op wen u ascend d 'A-Rock Seat" u wil understand & hv an answer to ur questions.

judging from the resources (both human and money ) invested in power sector with the proportion of the output, my friend there is nothing like trying. it is outright failure
I am not trying to paint the government bad, it's just the truth.
Nigerians deserves better
Re: Rain Excuses On Power Outage - Parable Of Power Failure by Vision4God: 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
@Sunky200
Lets come down to our bosses at work places. De treat workers harshly, dont pay stipulated salaries, dont execute proposed project rather misuse/squander it.

Dont u think workers deserve better?
How have we been able to tackle problems @grassroot?

I think we should appreciate d president 4d little he has done.

(not in anyway a Pdp or Apc fan)
Re: Rain Excuses On Power Outage - Parable Of Power Failure by Sunky200: 10:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
Vision4God:
@Sunky200
Lets come down to our bosses at work places. De treat workers harshly, dont pay stipulated salaries, dont execute proposed project rather misuse/squander it.

Dont u think workers deserve better?
How have we been able to tackle problems @grassroot?

I think we should appreciate d president 4d little he has done.

(not in anyway a Pdp or Apc fan)

Good better best, may I never rest...
I am sure things are better in your area, and pls your comment should be prior to the topic

this is not about political parties but improvement in our societies

(1) (Reply)

President GEJ Is An Unmitigated “badluck" Infection For Nigeria By Bunmi Awoyemi / Breaking News****** Buhari To Be Indicted For Crime Against Humanity (see Video) / GMB Visited Me In My Dream Pleading Me To Vote For Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.