Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Which Is Ruder To Ask A Girl For: Phone Number Or Pin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Is Ruder To Ask A Girl For: Phone Number Or Pin? (794 Views)

Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. / Guy Asks Girl For A Picture Of Her In "Bra", See What He Got (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Ruder To Ask A Girl For: Phone Number Or Pin? by chigomiced: 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
I met a girl recently through a work place acquaintance and I took her out to a popular suya spot in Lagos.

Everything was fine until we were leaving and I asked the lady in question for her pin. She told me I was too forward for asking her pin and that I should have asked for her number first. She ended up not giving me both.

Her friend that introduced us said I bleeped up.

This encounter has made me to seek other people's opinions on which one a man should ask for first, is it number or pin?

So far opinions are divided so I decided to ask you too.

Thank you.

Akin B
Re: Which Is Ruder To Ask A Girl For: Phone Number Or Pin? by Sirchucks(m): 4:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
She no wan give u anyone.She no wan give u anyone.She no wan give u anyone.
Re: Which Is Ruder To Ask A Girl For: Phone Number Or Pin? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
My number is more private to me than my pin
Re: Which Is Ruder To Ask A Girl For: Phone Number Or Pin? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
Asking for the number is somehow.

Just ask for the pin. smiley
Re: Which Is Ruder To Ask A Girl For: Phone Number Or Pin? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
Bros both the friend and the girl don mugu u, this girls don chop clean mouth
Re: Which Is Ruder To Ask A Girl For: Phone Number Or Pin? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
MzNelly:
Asking for the number is somehow.

Just ask for the pin. smiley

Yellow! Did you read the OP
Re: Which Is Ruder To Ask A Girl For: Phone Number Or Pin? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
UchihaMadara:

Yellow! Did you read the OP

tongue
Re: Which Is Ruder To Ask A Girl For: Phone Number Or Pin? by buccal(m): 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
She didn't plan to give you any. me think girls prefer giving their pin to number.she might give you the pin and not accept sef.sorry 4 ur loss tho, hope u didn't buy much suya.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Ruder To Ask A Girl For: Phone Number Or Pin? by mirexxx(f): 5:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
I don't see anything rude in asking for a girl's number or pin
the way u ask for it will determine whether or not u'l get it smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Is Ruder To Ask A Girl For: Phone Number Or Pin? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
Ruder Sir OP, are you an authority in English in the likes of wole soyinka.. Please sir, where did you coin the word, Ruder, RUDE, RUDER, RUDEST.. From.. .
Please don't quote me or else...
I got a D7 in wasc English...
Lolxxx..
I was just kidding..
I think the girl was smart enough to nail you, Op..
If she was really into you, she will give you her phone number, bbm pin, Facebook username, and all her username to all the social network she log onto..
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain..
The irony of life is this, the things we like are flamboyant and expensive and almost out of reach, the people we love are either too busy to reciprocate our feelings, reply our text messages or email or relegate us to the background..

1 Like

Re: Which Is Ruder To Ask A Girl For: Phone Number Or Pin? by yungchop: 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
All die na die tongue
Re: Which Is Ruder To Ask A Girl For: Phone Number Or Pin? by Jamean(f): 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
Different strokes for different folks.

Needle Pin or phone number are both for communication.

IMO phone number seems more like it, it shows you're ready to call from time to time. Rather than encroaching her privacy by pinging her everytime even when she doesn't wanna chat.

In the course of phone conversations, she may even offer you her pin freely, women have their ways. smiley

Some guys will request for your pin and never call you in 1yr. Only disturbia chats angry

1 Like

Re: Which Is Ruder To Ask A Girl For: Phone Number Or Pin? by uniqueren(f): 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
Bros na the grammar u being blow disorient am..
Makes no difference which u ask for first. Although alot of ppl wld prefer giving u their pin, cos its easier to delete/ block u if necessary.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Ruder To Ask A Girl For: Phone Number Or Pin? by lilmax(m): 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
Just imagine,whats with girls and pride when it comes to things like this?

1 Like

Re: Which Is Ruder To Ask A Girl For: Phone Number Or Pin? by pomide(m): 9:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
lol, they have 2 different reasons...

I actually asked for ur number because I want to speak to u constantly thereby keeping in touch in a different manner as I might be very good texting!

on the other hand, asking for ur pin make me just wanna make u a chat buddy! probably ask for 1 or 2 nudes....lol...or probably just not great at keeping a talking relationship!

so on ur question pin is ruder!

*P.S.*

there's nothing like graduating from pin to phone number, don't be too happy with urself lol...you're working your way into a friendzone!!

naija guys like to dey form graduation! grin

1 Like

Re: Which Is Ruder To Ask A Girl For: Phone Number Or Pin? by Feraz(m): 10:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
I really do not deem it rude asking for someone's number or pin. She prolly didn't want to give you any of her contact. undecided

(1) (Reply)

.. / Throw Back Photo : Guess Who He Is / Smshh!!! Girl Kills Self In Delta After Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.