Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? (79474 Views)

Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) / These 9 Things Would Make A Guy Stay Forever! Must Read!!! / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by Angoni(m): 11:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
Wait till you reach 45 years! Whats a month grin
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by momohsteve(m): 11:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
eminemkayc:

The recommendations i proffered did the trick. The fact is, since that time, I hardly actually have time for myself due to the intense nature of my job, which coincidentally is my passion so it takes the best of my TIME. Before you know whats happening, you're deeply involved in what interests you as you spend more time pursuin your passion/aspirations and you start creating wealth from it as days build into weeks and years.
Don't get it distorted, you definitely get turned on onCe in a while as these are as a result of normal bodily functions, but then, thats where self discipline I spoke about play a vital role.

Note also, that you need to start seeing women/females as partners, good friends to share ideas with just like your sisters/relatives who you could learn from and not as sex-objects as forums like this and many others make you believe they are. Only then would the continuous tot of sex flee your cranium
It is absolutely possible. This my tent year. You can do without it & nothing bad will happen to you. What about being a reverend father? Though its not easy but it takes the grace of God & self discipline.

1 Like

Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by bayocanny: 11:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
troot:
no because his fluid will get rotten if it stays too long. A normal guy needs to discharge every 3 days
See winch ooo every 3 days? Huh
I wonder how u handle your BF onto bed
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by Kingsasian(m): 11:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
Is there any abnormal guy that is sexually active? Yes a "normal" sexually active guy can stay a month without sex if and only if he is self disciplined. Ladies claim they can stay a whole year without it which we all know is a lie from the pit of hell.

1 Like

Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by Lipzlikeshugar(f): 11:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Are you high on something? I've never had sex all my life. The urge is there, but I have better things to do with my life till I marry.
awwww... this is beautiful
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by Alfred234(m): 11:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
Me that have never done it b4 nko? Maybe am abnormal undecided
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
For me, I believe it is possible it only requires Grace and Discipline, discipline in terms of what you see, hear and think about!
May GOD help us all. AMEN!
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by Henrolla(m): 11:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
mixedgene:
This is serious and got me thinking lately, can a normal bloke with an active sexual life do without touching a wowan for atleast one full month and still maintain his sanity without distractions whatsoever? if yes, please what is the secret?

candid opinion is welcome

so possible. guard ur heart all deligence for out of it are the issues of life (prov 4:23). it all depends on what u fill ur mind with. think of a sex-free life, and u have it. feed ur mind with junk and u'll also get it. (phil 4:cool. as a man thinketh in his heart, so is he. it takes a lot of conscious efforts which includes daily commitment. but u need Jesus christ....one love!
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by queensmith: 11:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
yes nau, in dry season when no booty cometh!
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by akatonero(m): 11:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
More than three years and it depends on your priorities in life.
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by tayoxx(m): 11:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
BreezyRita:
Yes! And yes! Without wanking
are you a guy?
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by witnezHD(m): 11:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
my dear go an ask rev. father *^▁^*
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by adorable29(f): 11:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
eminemkayc:

The recommendations i proffered did the trick. The fact is, since that time, I hardly actually have time for myself due to the intense nature of my job, which coincidentally is my passion so it takes the best of my TIME. Before you know whats happening, you're deeply involved in what interests you as you spend more time pursuin your passion/aspirations and you start creating wealth from it as days build into weeks and years.
Don't get it distorted, you definitely get turned on onCe in a while as these are as a result of normal bodily functions, but then, thats where self discipline I spoke about play a vital role.

Note also, that you need to start seeing women/females as partners, good friends to share ideas with just like your sisters/relatives who you could learn from and not as sex-objects as forums like this and many others make you believe they are. Only then would the continuous tot of sex flee your cranium

Hmmm! Who knew awesome and sensible guys like this existed on NL!!!

1 Like

Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by misshoree(f): 11:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
edozie04:
Can a normal girl stay one month without applying makeup
c'mon its just a month

1 Like

Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by JahzaraAde(f): 11:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Are you high on something? I've never had sex all my life. The urge is there, but I have better things to do with my life till I marry.

I agree. I've been sexless all my life too (only by God's grace!)

But I think it's easier for virgins than for non-virgins - we can't miss what we've never experienced.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by firstkyn(m): 11:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
what one month? op are you high? when i can stay for 2 days with out having sex
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by fitinwell: 11:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
I made one day without sex! I need it like everyday or twice daily
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by JahzaraAde(f): 11:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
fitinwell:
I made one day without sex! I need it like everyday or twice daily

... but what if your gf is out of town? Are you saying you won't wait for her?
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by classiclee(m): 11:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
I dont see any good sense in the topic name.
Well have been eighteen this january but have never done.
Dont mislead anything am neither ugly nor impotent
I do feel the urge but its not the right time .
Till i become richer and my name is richard
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by Ediss(m): 11:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
mentorandfriend:
but you sometimes do self serving your long old man grin
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by Mayydayy(m): 11:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
eminemkayc:
Its very possible but requires high level of self discipline and personal restriction. it also requires deep involvement in activities of keen interest to you which you must be very passionate about and would gulp most of your spare/idle time. Its all about re-directing your youthful energy(ies) into meaningful productive ventures. It myt interest you to know that the last female I personally dated was in 2007. So its POSSIBLE mate!
chronic self servant
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by Ediss(m): 11:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
lie lie people. quote author=askakim post=30640443]It is a thing of the mind..Our flesh profit nothing, I believe it is possible to say no to Sex for more than three years even.. [/quote]me no fit stay a day o ether i help myself or she help me. just comeout and say the true for just once grin
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by maluyi77(m): 11:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
Am in my 3 month now without sex, I nor die, so why not........I nor jst want distraction rite now
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by adonisNEW(m): 11:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
Depends on how you define 'normal guy'. If by normal guy you mean a born again Christian, then its possible to stay without sex for years reasons being that he has the law of God guiding him. But if normal guy is just an unbeliver or church goer, he can't stay 1 month without sex because he has no law restricting him, even the 'world' encourages him to make a try. The film he watches, internet, newspaper adverts, all the things around him pulls him to want to have sex almost daily and unfortunately for him, no laws restricting him.
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by Tonylyte(m): 11:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
Lol, i stayed 23, that is from when i was born till 23.....and am normal from all doctors indications.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by Ediss(m): 11:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
yes the one that want to keep it like say na one person own. let every body enjoy am jare . them go pay you say you keep am or say without it.
lanicky:
Is there an abnormal guy? undecided
haaa
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by adebayo742(m): 11:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
lanicky:
Is there an abnormal guy? undecided

Lolz
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by elohorayodele: 11:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
Shuoooo! Na food?
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by jauntty: 11:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
Sex is just a biological, emotional n psychological human NEED....but its damn OVER-RATED esp on this NL. Op...sex na food ? Abi na Orijin ?? Even sexually active dudes don't take sex like "daily mannar". Maybe u shuld have said One year without Sex....
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by Senjuchiha: 11:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ds mth on d 28th precisely wld mk it a yr snc i had sex last...n i feel even stronga dn wn i had sex...xo,its possible by redirectn ur tots n energies away 4rm it n channeling it 2 oda aspects of ur lyf
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by bogolobango(m): 11:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
@HotBisi dat guy u knew is a bloody liar na self service he dey use maintain himself
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by mentorandfriend(m): 12:00am On Feb 13, 2015
Ediss:
but you sometimes do self serving your long old man grin
Lol. Its been more than ten years I last self-serviced. I'm so occupied with my purpose in life right now. Is it weird to you that someone can stay away from all forms of body defilement till marriage?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex / Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.