Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,365 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

The Governor And His Lies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Governor And His Lies (647 Views)

Man Names His Baby After Suzette Wike After Being Helped By The Governor / FFK Blast President Buhari Again, Calls Him A Liar As He List His Lies / Audu's Running Mate, Faleke Writes INEC, Insists He's The Governor-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Governor And His Lies by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
The governor of Oyo state Senator Abiola Ajimobi, no doubt is a very intelligent personalty but what is worrisome about this great man is his ability to lie through his teeth at every given opportunity not minding or caring about the fact the people of the state are not daft and gullible people.Recently, this man employed about 5,000 plus civil servants and up till this moment he hasnt paid them a dime since september last year.These people have been working on credit and dont get me started on the workers on ground before the new ones came.They too are yet to receive January salary and the 13th month salary yet everywhere this man has declared that he isnt owning any worker any kobo.this is the height of wickedness.He knows and we know he is always lying but he keeps doing it, that only says something, and it is that he never really cared about the people but his pockets.In case you are wondering how i knew he lied, well lets just say i wear the shoes and i know where it pinches.peace out[b]THE GOVERNOR AND HIS MANY LIES. The governor of Oyo state Senator Abiola Ajimobi, no doubt is a very intelligent personalty but what is worrisome about this great man is his ability to lie through his teeth at every given opportunity not minding or caring about the fact the people of the state are not daft and gullible people.Recently, this man employed about 5,000 plus civil servants and up till this moment he hasnt paid them a dime since september last year.These people have been working on credit and dont get me started on the workers on ground before the new ones came.They too are yet to receive January salary and the 13th month salary yet everywhere this man has declared that he isnt owning any worker any kobo.this is the height of wickedness.He knows and we know he is always lying but he keeps doing it, that only says something, and it is that he never really cared about the people but his pockets.In case you are wondering how i knew he lied, well lets just say i wear the shoes and i know where it pinches.peace out[/b]THE GOVERNOR AND HIS MANY LIES. The governor of Oyo state Senator Abiola Ajimobi, no doubt is a very intelligent personalty but what is worrisome about this great man is his ability to lie through his teeth at every given opportunity not minding or caring about the fact the people of the state are not daft and gullible people.Recently, this man employed about 5,000 plus civil servants and up till this moment he hasnt paid them a dime since september last year.These people have been working on credit and dont get me started on the workers on ground before the new ones came.They too are yet to receive January salary and the 13th month salary yet everywhere this man has declared that he isnt owning any worker any kobo.this is the height of wickedness.He knows and we know he is always lying but he keeps doing it, that only says something, and it is that he never really cared about the people but his pockets.In case you are wondering how i knew he lied, well lets just say i wear the shoes and i know where it pinches.peace out
Re: The Governor And His Lies by temitemi1(m): 8:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
Another "progressive" in action grin grin grin
Re: The Governor And His Lies by sparkleboy(m): 11:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hian! If I hear!
Aregbesola's own here in Osun is worse
Workers above level 10 grade 8 have not been paid November salary in most ministries and parastatals
While those below are still been owed their salary of December and January
Very pathetic
Yet they keep shouting change

My take: All politicians in Nigeria either APCshits.. Or Pdps are thieves and robbers and the most stupid set of hypocrites.
Atleast for now none of them is upright. #fact

(1) (Reply)

PDP Rejects Fani-kayode, Passes Vote Of Confidence On Jega / PDP Lambasts Obasanjo For Exposing Jonathan / Archbishop Chukwuma Berates Jonathan Over Visit To Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.