Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

I Did Not Say Stealing Is Not Corruption - GEJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Say Stealing Is Not Corruption - GEJ (3412 Views)

President Buhari Did Not Say He Was Saying Rubbish During Campaign - Cola / Stealing Is Not Corruption - Ekpo Nta, ICPC Boss / Jonathan Explains What Meant When He Said ‘Stealing Is Not Corruption’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did Not Say Stealing Is Not Corruption - GEJ by Joel3(m): 9:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
now that he has realise that the word has hurt him big time.

Anytime this man speak he campaign for opposition. He don't know how to speak. I wonder how he became a president.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Say Stealing Is Not Corruption - GEJ by kasheemawo(m): 9:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
Mr Jonathan said it that stealing is not corruption and bastard okupe and rubber abati defended the statement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Say Stealing Is Not Corruption - GEJ by festusfeezy(m): 9:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
haters of GEJ, did u hear dat, so stop spreading clueless statement
Re: I Did Not Say Stealing Is Not Corruption - GEJ by denpumpin(m): 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
corruption is when you use Pen to steal.....sorry stealing cannot be used to define corruption..

I'm going back to skool....hehehehehehe

terrible something

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Say Stealing Is Not Corruption - GEJ by toyecoach(m): 10:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
Ivorybaby:
This is what am talking about, Mr president pls educate some educated illiterate.

In the voice of Gov Fashola our President has been lying since #zoodays a pity because of power you recanted

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Say Stealing Is Not Corruption - GEJ by shigoslim(m): 10:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
We dnt have to twist it in another way. What is trying to pass across is that ppl who steal our society wealth should no longer hide under the canopy of corruption. They should be call OLE (thief) and be treated as OLE.

Come to think of it, once people get this word right we will be able to curb corruption. U can not be moving around the town or community and people aware that u part of corrupt body stealing our wealth, they start shouting OLE, OLE (thief) won't u be ashamed ? ?@least it will Salve as lesson to other.
Re: I Did Not Say Stealing Is Not Corruption - GEJ by Tranquill: 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
kasheemawo:
Mr Jonathan said it that stealing is not corruption and bastard okupe and rubber abati defended the statement.

Check your dictionary and stop advertising your ignorance. Is adultary same as funication?
Re: I Did Not Say Stealing Is Not Corruption - GEJ by nairaman66(m): 10:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
Tranquill:

You that is educated, have you ever taken a minuite to check your dictionary to know their meanings and difference?

Yes I have!
Re: I Did Not Say Stealing Is Not Corruption - GEJ by MalcoImX: 10:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
Tranquill:

Check your dictionary and stop advertising your ignorance. Is adultary same as funication?
What's the difference?
Re: I Did Not Say Stealing Is Not Corruption - GEJ by gwales: 11:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
now I know this clueless presidor did not earn this PHD

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Say Stealing Is Not Corruption - GEJ by Samunique(m): 11:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
bauer00:
he shud beta shut up....now dat his words are nao against him...#lies al around
U are just as brainless as the mallam u supporting, the president the will never be!!!!
Re: I Did Not Say Stealing Is Not Corruption - GEJ by Sagytarius(m): 11:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
focus7:
Did he made this statement, "how much did Nwobodo stole self that made Buhari to jail him" or he was also quoting a judge?
Your use of English is as bad as the one you quoted.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Say Stealing Is Not Corruption - GEJ by bauer00: 11:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
Samunique:
U are just as brainless as the mallam u supporting, the president the will never be!!!!
anoda brain washd dunce on the loose...smh!!!

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Say Stealing Is Not Corruption - GEJ by meccuno: 12:22am On Feb 12, 2015
I think this is by far GEJ's best media chat.....unlike the others ones....and one interview he had with amanpour where he looked shy facing the camera and his eyes were always down.....he gave a good account of himself today.....Thumbs up...
Re: I Did Not Say Stealing Is Not Corruption - GEJ by abbakacici: 12:23am On Feb 12, 2015
Stealing or Embezzlement or theft involve someone with access to funds or assets illegally taking control of them, therefore politician sharing money between themselves are thieves not corrupted while Political corruption is the use of powers by government officials for illegitimate private gain. An illegal act by an officeholder constitutes political corruption only if the act is directly related to their official duties, is done under color of law or involves trading in influence.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Say Stealing Is Not Corruption - GEJ by meccuno: 12:24am On Feb 12, 2015
MalcoImX:
What's the difference?
one would get u killed by the father and the other the husband.....
Re: I Did Not Say Stealing Is Not Corruption - GEJ by MalcoImX: 12:32am On Feb 12, 2015
meccuno:
one would get u killed by the father and the other the husband.....
What difference does it make to me then since in both cases I'd known the lady and was 6 feet under?
Re: I Did Not Say Stealing Is Not Corruption - GEJ by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:42am On Feb 12, 2015
This dumbo president is totally confused. So bribery is stealing too right? He was simply downplaying corruption. we arent as clueless as bayelsa people who re too stupid & clueless 2 know d difference.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Say Stealing Is Not Corruption - GEJ by Nobody: 12:56am On Feb 12, 2015
sunnyshayne:
Just to put the record straight he was quoting justice Dahiru Musdapha former CJN and not Al mustapha, please.

May this matter die a natural death!

but he said it now, stealing is not corruption. so what are you saying
Re: I Did Not Say Stealing Is Not Corruption - GEJ by masseratti: 1:03am On Feb 12, 2015
why are all you guys trying to defend the indefensible?trying to exonerate himself he just made another blunder......this is not good at all...I dont see integrity in this,he should stand by his words,the former media chat is on you tube and there is no where he made reference to Mustapha.

This our man too dey lie joor,same way he said he never said he was going for just one term.

six weeks of damage control and propaganda,well we are watching.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Say Stealing Is Not Corruption - GEJ by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
Babacele:
It won't die bro cos we are replaying d video where he actually said that stealing isn't corruption. Even in this hogwash media chat the clueless one still repeated it!

Please show me dis video, I really need to see it.
Re: I Did Not Say Stealing Is Not Corruption - GEJ by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
Babacele:
It won't die bro cos we are replaying d video where he actually said that stealing isn't corruption. Even in this hogwash media chat the clueless one still repeated it!

Please show me dis video, I really need to see it. send to chuma1985@yahoo.com
Re: I Did Not Say Stealing Is Not Corruption - GEJ by Babacele: 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
chuna1985:

Please show me dis video, I really need to see it. send to chuma1985@yahoo.com
don't have enof MBs now but Google GEJ's 7th media chat where he said mere stealing isn't corruption.
Re: I Did Not Say Stealing Is Not Corruption - GEJ by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 27, 2015
Babacele:
don't have enof MBs now but Google GEJ's 7th media chat where he said mere stealing isn't corruption.

please check - http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/160094-goodluck-jonathans-seventh-presidential-media-chat-live-updates.html
Re: I Did Not Say Stealing Is Not Corruption - GEJ by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 27, 2015
MalcoImX:
What's the difference?

Fornication is an unmarried person sleeping with another unmarried person.

Adultery is wen a married person sleeps with another person (whether married or not)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Dogara this Disorganised? {See Photo} / What Is Buhari Doing In This Pic? / Federal Allocation To Each State In March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.