Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,086 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. (47635 Views)

Oshiomhole And Iara At The Coronation Of The Oba Of Benin (Photos) / Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by klens(m): 7:24am On Feb 12, 2015
This is cool
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by Ezedon(m): 7:25am On Feb 12, 2015
Very cheap and old car, very cheap
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by mcdokwe(m): 7:25am On Feb 12, 2015
No be sarki again?
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 12, 2015
This Op is a mole

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by demola7: 7:26am On Feb 12, 2015
See dem dongari!!!!
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by chuksey1(m): 7:27am On Feb 12, 2015
Mutuwa:
klassique..

vintage rolls royce
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by macdelene(m): 7:28am On Feb 12, 2015
And he said N20B lost abi?

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by wisdompraise(m): 7:28am On Feb 12, 2015
pretydiva:
Congratulations 2 him.dat car mk sense nor b small. God pls I need smtin like dis,b4 d end of d year. Op na u b dat 1 wey wear white long sleeve ni ....hmmmmm lipsrsealed

Yeah. As for the car is already yours just believe.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by dokunbam(m): 7:32am On Feb 12, 2015
Nice
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by jidxin(m): 7:32am On Feb 12, 2015
lmao ur mates re using Ferrari Bugatti and d likes u re here using an old antique car ....go ask ur boss prince of Saudi and u will see cars ....unless dz one is customized sha
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by nebukadnezzari(m): 7:33am On Feb 12, 2015
shocked shocked shocked JESU!!!! EFCC should investigate sanusi lamido, wtf do you know how much that VINTAGE rolls royce is worth, its no longer in production. CHEI JESU!!! see wetin these ragheads dey use nigerian money do. That car is more of an asset than a liability.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by samkolo(m): 7:34am On Feb 12, 2015
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by nebukadnezzari(m): 7:35am On Feb 12, 2015
Ezedon:

Nigga the salary of you n your family members plus the total sale of una assets wont scratch the surface of buying that car

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by cinche(m): 7:35am On Feb 12, 2015
hehehhehehehehhehe I laff in kwale

Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by Isiterere(m): 7:37am On Feb 12, 2015
elobyobi:
Northern traditional rulers are the real royalty wallahi. Not my village Igwe wey I dey see with singlet and chewing stick every morning for front of him house. Here in Igboland, the real royalty are the rich, the wealthy and the bucks-up, and then everybody else is a king. In his own house!!!

Igbo enwero eze!!!
Igbo kwenu!!!
of a truth; having said the truth: grin grin ;d

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by nebukadnezzari(m): 7:39am On Feb 12, 2015
macdelene:
And he said N20B lost abi?
How are you sure its not part of our 20billion we looking at as we admire the vintage rolls royce

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by elopee3000(m): 7:40am On Feb 12, 2015
This guy u get mind ooh so u visit kano state
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by wisdompraise(m): 7:41am On Feb 12, 2015
kobonaire:
Kudos to the OP for his confidence in positioning himself and posing right in front of the classic car. Him lucky say mallam na flog am ... grin

Brother, is that what you think? Well na person weh no no you go call you that man.

As for the person you know you will call him by his name. You don't know me.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by iPopAlomo(m): 7:42am On Feb 12, 2015
The car tall pass the OP and yes... it's a Rolls Royce...
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by ChiSun27(m): 7:45am On Feb 12, 2015
elobyobi:
Northern traditional rulers are the real royalty wallahi. Not my village Igwe wey I dey see with singlet and chewing stick every morning for front of him house. Here in Igboland, the real royalty are the rich, the wealthy and the bucks-up, and then everybody else is a king. In his own house!!!

Igbo enwero eze!!!
Igbo kwenu!!!

Nwa nne....u said my mind.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by BTT(m): 7:46am On Feb 12, 2015
teemanbastos:
Juxt by the way.[question 4 the
day]
People stone thieves but they don't
stone corrupt people.
Mr president was stoned in Bauchi.
What does dat imply?!

"... Ordinary stealing people will be saying it is corruption" Goodluck Jonathan 2014.

I just expantiated on your riddle ni o...
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by iPopAlomo(m): 7:47am On Feb 12, 2015
Ezedon:

that cheap car will buy your future and still collect change... no be insult... it's a fact...

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by iPopAlomo(m): 7:47am On Feb 12, 2015
jidxin:
lmao ur mates re using Ferrari Bugatti and d likes u re here using an old antique car ....go ask ur boss prince of Saudi and u will see cars ....unless dz one is customized sha
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by iPopAlomo(m): 7:49am On Feb 12, 2015
jidxin:

You sha wan spew nonsense sha... check the price of this car... then check the price of ten bugatti and ten Ferrari...
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by priscaoge(f): 7:50am On Feb 12, 2015
Present at the event are Myself (so don't ask Me source)

[size=16pt]OK![/size]
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by docadams: 7:51am On Feb 12, 2015
nebukadnezzari:
shocked shocked shocked JESU!!!! EFCC should investigate sanusi lamido, wtf do you know how much that VINTAGE rolls royce is worth, its no longer in production. CHEI JESU!!! see wetin these ragheads dey use nigerian money do. That car is more of an asset than a liability.

Your are truly poorly informed. Ever seen the Queen in Bugatti? NO, because it is not royal enough.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by KanwuliaJara: 7:53am On Feb 12, 2015
This man just landed his dream job I swear!
It fits him so well!!!
Notin consain am with YAMAYAMA politics at all at all!
See SWAG? cheesy

He will no longer be seen in suits!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by dontachio: 7:56am On Feb 12, 2015
nebukadnezzari:

Sanusi Lamido did not buy those vintage cars.It was a gift from her majesty Queen Elizabeth to the late king Ado Bayero when she visited Kano in the 50's.The rolls royce n so many other vintage cars belong to the Kano state Emirates Council . some of d cars where there even before sanusi was born.

So always try and get ur fact right before spewing rubbish. The matter of fact u even sound more like a raghead ur self.

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by victorazy(m): 8:01am On Feb 12, 2015
wisdompraise:
Present at the event are Myself (so don't ask Me source),

Ur spirit, body and soul una dey there grin
Bro u ugl much o!
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by abatically(m): 8:04am On Feb 12, 2015
wisdompraise:
More pictures. kiss

Ol boy na so u short reach abi na the car front grille big reach like that lol?

Jokes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LIVE !!! Fighter Jet Around Niger-Delta Region... / Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue / Oduduwa Republic Rally Hits Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.