Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. (47637 Views)

Oshiomhole And Iara At The Coronation Of The Oba Of Benin (Photos) / Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by pretydiva(f): 8:04am On Feb 12, 2015
thaoriginator:
Come, I go buy the car for us
cheesy cheesy..u sure say u get dat kind money so
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by pretydiva(f): 8:05am On Feb 12, 2015
wisdompraise:

Yeah. As for the car is already yours just believe.
Amen..fnks bro

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by Nicepoker(m): 8:07am On Feb 12, 2015
teemanbastos:
Juxt by the way.[question 4 the
day]
People stone thieves but they don't
stone corrupt people.
Mr president was stoned in Bauchi.
What does dat imply?!
who got u infected with 5tupidity.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by bakila: 8:08am On Feb 12, 2015
macdelene:
And he said N20B lost abi?
You no serious. It Is in $. Multiply by 153 at that time you will get a stupendous amount.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by Nicepoker(m): 8:08am On Feb 12, 2015
diluminati:
nice. some people will be very angry at this. #saTANs
angry in what context. U are a prized f00l
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by napredboy(m): 8:11am On Feb 12, 2015
see what money can do
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 12, 2015
jidxin:
lmao ur mates re using Ferrari Bugatti and d likes u re here using an old antique car ....go ask ur boss prince of Saudi and u will see cars ....unless dz one is customized sha

The other day...an old Italian sports car dating from 1937 sold for millions of pounds sterling.

Do not diss the antiques.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by kentro19: 8:20am On Feb 12, 2015
teemanbastos:
Juxt by the way.[question 4 the
day]
People stone thieves but they don't
stone corrupt people.
Mr president was stoned in Bauchi.
What does dat imply?!
HE is a thief tongue grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by nebukadnezzari(m): 8:23am On Feb 12, 2015
docadams:

Your are truly poorly informed. Ever seen the Queen in Bugatti? NO, because it is not royal enough.

And you are truly foolish n blind. I never said anything about the rolls not being royal enough. he shoulda used the latest rolls royce wraith all in the name of royalty and not a vintage royce.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by thaoriginator: 8:28am On Feb 12, 2015
pretydiva:
cheesy cheesy..u sure say u get dat kind money so
Not now, but in the meantime when I get richer. Or me and you fit contribute am grin
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by nebukadnezzari(m): 8:30am On Feb 12, 2015
dontachio:

Sanusi Lamido did not buy those vintage cars.It was a gift from her majesty Queen Elizabeth to the late king Ado Bayero when she visited Kano in the 50's.The rolls royce n so many other vintage cars belong to the Kano state Emirates Council . some of d cars where there even before sanusi was born.

So always try and get ur fact right before spewing rubbish. The matter of fact u even sound more like a raghead ur self.
Hey read the thread topic again how am i suppose to knw its a gift from z queen of england after that ostentacious dude was sacked n demoted, i dont wanna mention his sexcapades n office flings with one or two ladies i know in person. I am no raghead douche bag im a wise nan from d east.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by effyzie01(m): 8:33am On Feb 12, 2015
Uchizzy:
Amir or Emir??

They are the same. Emir is the English corruption of the word Amir (which is Arabic and means king)

USHH...
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by sadlas(m): 8:42am On Feb 12, 2015
Uchizzy:
Amir or Emir??

USHH...
it is amir an arabic word
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by adef1(m): 8:42am On Feb 12, 2015
That Rolls Royce looks very much like a Silver Cloud produced in the 50s, but unlike one I've ever seen, because of the headlamp positioning. Most likely a rarity and a truly remarkable car.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by OLADD: 8:50am On Feb 12, 2015
wisdompraise:
Below are pictures from the coronation ceremony of Emir of Kano, Emir Muhammad Sanusi ll. Held four days ago. Present at the event are Myself (so don't ask Me source), General Muhammadu Buhari, Gen. Yakubu Gowon, General Abdulrahman Dambazau, Father Mathew Kuka, Speaker Aminu Tambuwal, Sultan of Sokoto, Emir of Dutse, Governors: Ibrahim Gaidam, Kashim Shettima, Babangida Aliyu, Rabiu Kwankwaso amongst many other invited guests.

Why was the number plate written in plain language and not arabic? Why were they fighting for arabic inscriptions on naira notes? Why, why and why?
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 12, 2015
Looong live the emir
Looong live GMB
3 ebola 4 wuna enemies
Ebola
Ebola
Ebola
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 12, 2015
Kano emirates predates 400 years.
Lota things in Kano emirate looks like that of queen of England dynasty
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by olaridwan(m): 9:18am On Feb 12, 2015
vintino:
Just incase...

I was here..
rubbish!
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by wisdompraise(m): 9:47am On Feb 12, 2015
OLADD:

Why was the number plate written in plain language and not arabic? Why were they fighting for arabic inscriptions on naira notes? Why, why and why?

Don't mind them, they know what they are doing.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by dontachio: 9:50am On Feb 12, 2015
nebukadnezzari:

Hey read the thread topic again how am i suppose to knw its a gift from z queen of england after that ostentacious dude was sacked n demoted, i dont wanna mention his sexcapades n office flings with one or two ladies i know in person. I am no raghead douche bag im a wise nan from d east.

lol. U shouldn't have even mentioned U R FROM D EAST, Your post already did that.SLS is not a saint.wise Igbo man from d east.Igbo.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by Mhizkel(f): 9:57am On Feb 12, 2015
Op get confidence sha!See as him pose like say him be one of emir's children
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 12, 2015
iPopAlomo:

You sha wan spew nonsense sha... check the price of this car... then check the price of ten bugatti and ten Ferrari...
I guess you don't know what a bugatti is undecided
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 12, 2015
Weed smokers be like ------>
bewla:
o boy na u buy this big land u try
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by Katier00(f): 10:35am On Feb 12, 2015
wisdompraise:
Below are pictures from the coronation ceremony of Emir of Kano, Emir Muhammad Sanusi ll. Held four days ago. Present at the event are Myself (so don't ask Me source), General Muhammadu Buhari, Gen. Yakubu Gowon, General Abdulrahman Dambazau, Father Mathew Kuka, Speaker Aminu Tambuwal, Sultan of Sokoto, Emir of Dutse, Governors: Ibrahim Gaidam, Kashim Shettima, Babangida Aliyu, Rabiu Kwankwaso amongst many other invited guests.
Bishop mathew kuka
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by Namadobi: 10:36am On Feb 12, 2015
Rest in peace Sir Sunusi 1 and Allah bless Sunusi the 11.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by secretsofpeace(m): 10:43am On Feb 12, 2015
olaridwan:
rubbish!

e-land grabbers
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by wisdompraise(m): 10:52am On Feb 12, 2015
Mhizkel:
Op get confidence sha!See as him pose like say him be one of emir's children
Well, even though i'm not one of the Emir's children am still the Prince of my father's Kingdom.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by Mhizkel(f): 10:56am On Feb 12, 2015
wisdompraise:

Well, even though i'm not one of the Emir's children am still the Prince of my father's Kingdom.
Your father is a king?
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by ElFenomeno1: 10:58am On Feb 12, 2015
Classic Rolls...... #TimeLess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa / Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) / Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.