Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

y - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / y (1896 Views)

If U Died 2day N God Asked, "Y Should I Let You Into Heaven?" Wat Wud U Say? / Y Did God Created Man??????????? / Since Jesus Is A Jew, Why The Alphabet J To Y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

y by luckygamus: 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
Ty
Re: y by luckygamus: 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
d
Re: y by CrazyScientist: 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
shocked search for shiva and see

1 Like

Re: y by amawodoga: 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
luckygamus:
do anyone know please i dont want to make a mistake
shivaclub is not evil, just the secret that make people fear the club

1 Like

Re: y by amawodoga: 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
CrazyScientist:
shocked search for shiva and see
shivaclub and shiva are not one
Re: y by CrazyScientist: 8:58pm On Feb 11, 2015
You need to see this, they are one of the lower coverns of the illuminati, nothing concern me ooo.

Re: y by luckygamus: 9:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
CrazyScientist:
You need to see this, they are one of the lower coverns of the illuminati, nothing concern me ooo.
but this my friend is married, no death in his familly, i m confused becuase i need the money
Re: y by amawodoga: 9:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
CrazyScientist:
and what do you mean by that, i can tell you much things about the org, illumination you see is spiritual inlightenment not illuminati,

1 Like

Re: y by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
CrazyScientist:
shivaclub is not evil, shivaclub is not followers of shiva. Its a spiritual school of higher learning, that helps members to archive their spiritual and financial dream, only asking question can answer question.
Re: y by begod: 10:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
luckygamus:
i suspected this my friend for being a member of a cult becuase he suddenly became rich last three year, the problem now is that he gave me a loan i ask from him but i couldnt control the the money,i mismanaged it but he promises to forget it but invited me to join his club, i overheard him talking about shivaclub over the phone three days ago which led me to suspecting and searching for information about shivaclub and find out it is a coven, please what do i do? Do anyone know them.
you are on the right part, dont fear shivaclub members are good people but dont play with them cos they can be deadly if provoked, their wealth is through donation from old members, first rule is dont leave the group after donating for you, they are masters in ceremonial magic and spirits conjuration. It is a cult for protection
Re: y by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
Op run for the hills..please
Re: y by DrLazDevitan: 12:25am On Feb 12, 2015
luckygamus:
i suspected this my friend for being a member of a cult becuase he suddenly became rich last three year, the problem now is that he gave me a loan i ask from him but i couldnt control the the money,i mismanaged it but he promises to forget it but invited me to join his club, i overheard him talking about shivaclub over the phone three days ago which led me to suspecting and searching for information about shivaclub and find out it is a coven, please what do i do? Do anyone know them.

To whom life and light is given abides the blithe of an unseen thick darkness!
Re: y by folaski: 7:19am On Feb 12, 2015
luckygamus:

pls run as fast as your legs can carry you; i see danger

check out this link www.shivaclub.org/
don't let your temporal suffering or situation push you into actions with regrettable eternal consequences. BE WARNED.
Re: y by begod: 7:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
folaski:

pls run as fast as your legs can carry you; i see danger

check out this link www.shivaclub.org/
don't let your temporal suffering or situation push you into actions with regrettable eternal consequences. BE WARNED.
why warning, can you tell us why you think so because i know that you dont know anything about shivaclub www.shivaclub.net now
Re: y by nativedoctor(m): 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
It's a scam site. nothing like shivaclub exists.
Someone I know got scammed.
Re: y by pneumaticos(m): 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
DrLazDevitan:

To whom life and light is given abides the blithe of an unseen thick darkness!

I see ,human submitting to a poor dog..laviatan

Even if you are a.prince...you cant match.the knowledgeband wisdom of those of the mishach anointing
Re: y by DrLazDevitan: 6:36am On Apr 26, 2015
pneumaticos:

I see ,human submitting to a poor dog..laviatan

Even if you are a.prince...you cant match.the knowledgeband wisdom of those of the mishach anointing

For none is wise whom to the providence of the senses knowledge is known-both to the Greek and to the Jew.
Re: y by michaelsnowlight: 11:17am On Aug 31, 2017
luckygamus are u there. need to talk with you ok

(1) (Reply)

This Ember Months you shall not Weep, Download The Song For Free / Be Free To Question And Critically Analyze My Beliefs And Religion. / There Are Over 5000 Gods Being Worshipped By Humans, How Do You Know Yours Is Th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.