Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,991 members, 7,956,702 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:07 PM

Reasons Why "Educated" Southerners Are Not Better Than Illiterate Northerners . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why "Educated" Southerners Are Not Better Than Illiterate Northerners . (1249 Views)

EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari / We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA / Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why "Educated" Southerners Are Not Better Than Illiterate Northerners . by TRUTHTELA: 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
An average Northerner, but educated and illiterate ones, will FOREVER prefer to vote for someone from their tribe/religion, regardless of that person's competence and qualification. Check Nigeria's past election and voting pattern, you'll understand better.

However, the people of Southern Nigeria, that claims to be " smart" and more "educated" keep making FOOLS of themselves by not behaving, choosing, or cast their votes base on COMPETENCE. Again, how can a party with the likes of Fashola, and other bright minds chose Buhari, and the so called "educated" people are so excited to go and vote for an ILLITERATE dude? Where is your education? How are you better than the ILLITERATE Northerners that just support Buhari, because, he's more CONSERVATIVE than the likes of Atiku and co?

Nobody is asking you to support Jonathan or vote for him, I personally will not deny that Jonathan has no business being Nigeria's president, but an ILLITERATE is not an OPTION. In addition, I expected the so called educated people living in the country to form a PRESSURE GROUP, that will preach for BOYCOTT of this election until APC and PDP learn to chose a leader base on COMPETENCE, not base on how much vote he can help you to deliver.

How can one decipher between an ILLITERATE Northerner and the so called " educated " folks in the South?? No difference, Obviously, they're all ILLITERATES and DEBASED, and blinded by TRIBALISM and HATE, but the "educated " ones will not acknowledge that THEIR REASONING IS THE SAME AS THAT OF A.bOki, cobbler OR water seller, YES, Buhari, has made a FOOL of many of you guys.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why "Educated" Southerners Are Not Better Than Illiterate Northerners . by genieplus86(f): 9:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
Did you call Gen. Buhari (rtd) an illiterate? Have you had time to ho through his military records and accomplishment as a fine solder and a gentleman? I wonder how we got here . We disrespect people who have served this country and can engaged in arguments . You might have your views that neither GEJ and Buhari are not our best I respect that, what you should do is stay away from voting because of your conviction . But if you wish to use ethnicity as basis for voting I think it is not good. For me a man that did nothing to improve security and fight corruption will not earn my vote. IF he met huge sum in our reserves and has seen it dwindle when oil price skyrocketed, If he met exchange rate at 155Naira to a dollar and now it is 200Naira . If he did not do much with high crude oil believe me he will not do anything with less. Hunger, unemployment, insecurity knows no tribe nor religion. VOTE CHANGE of Govt. Or stay away from voting. Tnx

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why "Educated" Southerners Are Not Better Than Illiterate Northerners . by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 9:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
Blame the south west

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why "Educated" Southerners Are Not Better Than Illiterate Northerners . by size38: 9:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
Am a southerner from Rivers state. I prefer an illiterate Buhari to an educated GEJ. My reason is this: how has GEJ used his education to better the lives of the citizens particularly those from his own region? When GEJ. Forced himself into Adokiye Amasiemaka stadium, a brand new staduim built by governor Amaechi. Holy spirit arrested GEJ and there and then GEJ started confessing and begging his party supporters and Rivers people to forgive him for not doing anything for Rivers state and pleaded for second chance when he knows there is no second chance for him. If we forgive as he pleaded how about other Nigerians? Our votes from South-south even south-East put together can't win him election. GEJ should beg other Nigerians if they would listen

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why "Educated" Southerners Are Not Better Than Illiterate Northerners . by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
size38:
[s]Am a southerner from Rivers state. I prefer an illiterate Buhari to an educated GEJ. My reason is this: how has GEJ used his education to better the lives of the citizens particularly those from his own region? When GEJ. Forced himself into Adokiye Amasiemaka stadium, a brand new staduim built by governor Amaechi. Holy spirit arrested GEJ and there and then GEJ started confessing and begging his party supporters and Rivers people to forgive him for not doing anything for Rivers state and pleaded for second chance when he knows there is no second chance for him. If we forgive as he pleaded how about other Nigerians? Our votes from South-south even south-East put together can't win him election. GEJ should beg other Nigerians if they would listen[/s]
jargons

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why "Educated" Southerners Are Not Better Than Illiterate Northerners . by tinkinjow: 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
Why bother? Everything matures in its due season, it's a season for justice...Oil money going going. ...
Re: Reasons Why "Educated" Southerners Are Not Better Than Illiterate Northerners . by yomi007k(m): 11:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
Blame the south west
Keep blaming other ppl for ur woes, it shows how intelligent u really are.
Re: Reasons Why "Educated" Southerners Are Not Better Than Illiterate Northerners . by cjrane: 12:01am On Feb 12, 2015
I agree southerners are more silly than northerners because they continue to vote northern candidates when the favor can never be reciprocated.
Re: Reasons Why "Educated" Southerners Are Not Better Than Illiterate Northerners . by Truckpusher(m): 1:24am On Feb 12, 2015
size38:
Am a southerner from Rivers state. I prefer an illiterate Buhari to an educated GEJ. My reason is this: how has GEJ used his education to better the lives of the citizens particularly those from his own region? When GEJ. Forced himself into Adokiye Amasiemaka stadium, a brand new staduim built by governor Amaechi. Holy spirit arrested GEJ and there and then GEJ started confessing and begging his party supporters and Rivers people to forgive him for not doing anything for Rivers state and pleaded for second chance when he knows there is no second chance for him. If we forgive as he pleaded how about other Nigerians? Our votes from South-south even south-East put together can't win him election. GEJ should beg other Nigerians if they would listen
Only a bastard Rivers man will write this trash.

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why "Educated" Southerners Are Not Better Than Illiterate Northerners . by musiwa97: 3:03am On Feb 12, 2015
During buhari time, the army was not well educated like now. You are looking at the army now and not before.

When you look at the picture of buhari in higH school the teachers were whites.

(1) (Reply)

Why Fayose Is Up In Arms Against Buhari- Daily Trust / Lottery Winner Loses His $1M Prize Because Of Missing Ticket. / What Nigeria Stands To Gain If The National Confab Is Implemented

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.