Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) (59937 Views)

Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN / Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN / Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
theV0ice:

if you had some sense, you'll realise the train left your dumb station eons ago. bring yourself up to speed or shut up.

a tout is a brainless irritant that throws himself into the middle of a discussion without knowing what is being discusssed and you sir are the perfect example of a tout.
mallam tout,i wud be from mars to wanna engage in any discourse with u cos u've already cleared da air talkin,bout ur psycho state..n again there aint no nobel prize for psychos on here or anywhere else grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by thev0ice1: 8:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
Rexxie:

mallam tout,i wud be from mars to wanna engage in any discourse with u cos u've already cleared da air talkin,bout ur psycho state..n again there aint no nobel prize for psychos on here or anywhere else grin

from the way you barged into a discourse that you knew nothing about, it obvious you're incapable of any rational discussion with anybody. keep displaying your idiocy for all to see.

It's your right...enjoy it wink
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by thev0ice1: 8:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
Rexxie:

a leech is almost like a tapeworm,a parasite...
Abokii,i bet ur mallam arsse u 4kn know what that means.. grin

congrats on your discovery of the meaning. your engagement on NL is obviously doing you some good educationally.

keep it up and i hope you get to learn more
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by ajufinz(m): 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
GMB
This is One President Nigeria will never have....
Chaii.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
thev0ice1:

from the way you barged into a discourse that you knew nothing about, it obvious you're incapable of any rational discussion with anybody. keep displaying your idiocy for all to see.

It's your right...enjoy it wink
psycho

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by thev0ice1: 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
Rexxie:

psycho

Engaging you makes someone psychotic
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by francizy(m): 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
barcanista:
Oh God of Nigeria shocked shocked... Omenka Caseless Donphilopus please checkout this cutie cheesy cheesy cheesy

Whoever says that the beautiful ones are not yet born is a learner...

Na so them go carry una go do ritual one day!!

How sure are you that the person behind the moniker is same person on the pic?

What if na man?
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by Adamo84(m): 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
walozanga:

You people are mad, you talk as if you are not Nigerians . Bt if u have comon sense why blame a single man to bring back chybok girls. you better go and read wole soyinka crimes of buhari.
You are too mean and uncultured, I don't even know what to tell you but I believe you were trained to respect people from home but I guess frustration is making you fume like someone with brain cancer. You need help seriously.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by walozanga(m): 12:54pm On Feb 13, 2015
Adamo84:

You are too mean and uncultured, I don't even know what to tell you but I believe you were trained to respect people from home but I guess frustration is making you fume like someone with brain cancer. You need help seriously.

What other culture do u have when wickedness , lack of truth, evil untruthful things comes out of that pit of hell that u call a mouth. Frustration indeed. Ask yourself who is more desperate and frustrated APC OR PDP. idiot
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by eagleeyez: 6:24am On Feb 14, 2015
Chiaka:

http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-owes-70000-workers-three-month-salaries/

Government has released fund but the MDA's their Oga's dint remit the moneys to their workers how that one take concern government.
Including APC governor Ameachi was given fund to pay his workers and he owed. Anyway this is old new, Indomie brain. Was only replying to a previous comment and you interrupted blindly. O re mi o!

Government has released funds abi?..... Indomie brain shey? Smh.
And also you claim this is old new?hmmmm.
Dignifying you with responses including evidence will be me bringing my self to your level of ignorance.

Have a lovely weekend, darling

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures / Convoy Of The President-Elect Of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Spotted (Vid) / I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.