Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) (59953 Views)

Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN / Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN / Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by yungzeed(m): 7:13am On Feb 12, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Buhari is close to his grave, I pity him. Just as asiwaju of corruption used and dump ribadu, tinubu willl use and dump him. And for dose yorubaz who wants buhari to contest so dat wen he dies a yoruba man will rule again all planned by tinubu, just know ya selling ya birth right cos a time will come wen ya will nid votes from south and east and ya will get non. Tinubu won't be here forever, he will soon die and dose shouting change will pay for it. I knw d westerners will take dis as an attack, buh its better to be persecuted for saying d truth dan to be silent. Asiwaju of corruption is selling d westerners birthrites
. you r a political fool.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:18am On Feb 12, 2015
OLADD:

I am sure you watched the Media Chat on a black and white TV, or perhaps the cotton wools in your two ears were wet all through the period. Even the dullest listeners had perfect grips of the President's well spelt-out explanations on the issues raised. The problem with you and your likes is just ACUTE HATE SYNDROME (AHS) which will lead you to early demise if care is not taken.
Take your ranting to the deaf and the dumb. The President avoided the question on the threat by militant twice by saying he was attacked in the north by little children. He described it as treasonable. He is given us the impression that if he is attacked in the north, militants in the south south would heat the polity. Obasanjo was right, Jonathan is divisive.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by TundeCole(m): 7:19am On Feb 12, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
for once ya make sense! Kip it up bro, datz how we shld roll. Buh I still feel jona shld finish his term, buhari too old for naija, wld ve preferred atiku.

Immature! That‘s what you are. U started by insulting an entire race, now u re stylishly shifting grounds.

All these kids of nowadays always typing rubbish on social media just for d fun of it. I guess theVOICE is doing a good job in helping to reset ur rotten brain.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by bomb1(m): 7:22am On Feb 12, 2015
This is your 16th account,keep creating accounts the same way JONA is depleting your future.Character is who you are when no one is there.

OREMUSSANCTUS:
Buhari is close to his grave, I pity him. Just as asiwaju of corruption used and dump ribadu, tinubu willl use and dump him. And for dose yorubaz who wants buhari to contest so dat wen he dies a yoruba man will rule again all planned by tinubu, just know ya selling ya birth right cos a time will come wen ya will nid votes from south and east and ya will get non. Tinubu won't be here forever, he will soon die and dose shouting change will pay for it. I knw d westerners will take dis as an attack, buh its better to be persecuted for saying d truth dan to be silent. Asiwaju of corruption is selling d westerners birthrites
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by Rilwayne001: 7:25am On Feb 12, 2015
theV0ice:

trash

Go back to rubbishing Islam as you love to do. You're poor at political discussions

Seriously the guy needs mental help, and I don't think his parent are aware of that.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by dammytosh: 7:27am On Feb 12, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

The reason Nigeria is in turmoil TODAY AND FOREVER!
A nation of brainless SYCHOPHANTS like you.
Who is OBJ' but a fetish crook and a barrack area tout?
Una nor dey shame?
Asking support from an incest-tttuos geriatric renegade, who sleeps with daughters and daughters-in-law. . . . Plus any mad woman on the street for rituals.

What a WESTERN HERO!
Una lucky say Jona NA peaceful man KE!
HE SHOULD HAVE KILLED OBJ as soon as Yaradua died! kiss

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VsD_xs-fmw

WHAT DID THE OTA ORANGUTAN DO FOR NIGERIA IN HIS 8 years?
Minister of and FOR petroleum for 9 years, NO AUDIT!!!! cheesy
Awon OLEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Talk about KWAROPSHUN?

Tufiakwwwwwaaaaaah! cry

YEA, People like me believed Obasanjo was a bad President until Jonathan came in. The definition of bad became 'badder' than i thought.

Let me engage you in a better manner. i have heard Kids like you ask several times what OBJ do. I will list them here :

After years of military mess, Nigeria's economy was in ruins prior to 1999

1. Nationalised British Petroleum interests in Nigeria

2. Perhaps, one of the most significant achievements of the Obasanjo presidency was our exit from the foreign debts loop. When we paid off the debts we drew a deep breath of satisfaction but we seem to be on the road to the lender again. The Debt Management Office, DMO, says we are under borrowed. Now our debts are 14 percent of the Gross Domestic Product, 16 percent below the internationally accepted threshold. We don’t need to reach that threshold or to hold a colloquium on the evils of borrowing.

2. His nafdac cleaned the mess in drugs. Rip to lovely Dora

3. He opened excess crude account where we save all the extra amount we make from crude oil compared to the budgeted amount. He left More than 50billion dollars there. Your GEJ spent all it remains just 2.5billion.

4. Obasanjo left external reserve.

5. He started the privatization that yaradua and Gej are consolidating on.

6. His policies pave way for the gsm revolution.

EFCC tamed most of the theives around. Majority were checked
now, corruption is not stealing.

The Obasanjo administration has restored confidence and credibility to Nigeria’s contribution to the prevention, management and resolution of various conflicts in Africa and elsewhere. It would be recalled that at the Algiers OAU Summit in 1999, President Obasanjo’s proposal that the year 2000 be made the Year of Peace, Security and Solidarity was adopted by the Summit. Also in September 1999, during the fourth extra-ordinary OAU Summit in Sirte, Libya, President Obasanjo’s proposal for the convening of a Ministerial Conference on Security, Stability, Development and Cooperation in Africa (CSSDCA) was adopted. The conference was held in Abuja from 8th – 9th of May 2000.

It is to the credit of the Obasanjo administration that the peace process in Sierra Leone is now being handled by the United Nations, thereby reducing Nigeria’s financial commitment. This, notwithstanding, the administration has ensured that Nigeria’s contingents continue to feature prominently in the regional and international peace keeping missions to such areas as Sierra Leone, Guinea Bissau, Ethiopia/Eritrea, Democratic Republic of Congo, Burundi, Western Sahara and the Balkans.

Nigeria has been largely responsible for the “thawing of the ice” in the potentially dangerous land crisis in Zimbabwe. The land crisis in that country was rightly identified as a potential flash point for conflict, which could engulf most of Southern Africa, with ramifications reaching far beyond the African continent. Through the instrumentality of the Commonwealth, the Abuja Agreement was brokered, to break the logjam. To date, this Agreement remains the most creditable mechanism for resolving the Zimbabwean crisis.

In the Mano River area, Nigeria continues to broker peace between Liberia, Guinea and Sierra Leone in an attempt at ending the cycle of violence. In Sierra Leone for instance, we are playing a leading role in the task of reconstruction after years of civil war. Nigeria has also contributed the sum of $100,000 for the take-off of the Special Court to try war criminals.
Now chad is keeping peace in my country. Damn it.

He assembled brilliant minds at the peak of their usefullness to Nigeria. Not this set of Thank Mr. President for bringing facebook to Nigeria set of Leaders.

This guys were like Messi in his prime (Soludo, Okonjo Iweala, Dora Akuyili, Femi Fani kayode, Nuhu Ribadu etc)

When little children like you challenge Obasanjo's achievements or relevance, i feel like slapping u but just before i do, GEJ is already prostrating at Ota farm.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by KanwuliaJara: 7:31am On Feb 12, 2015
dammytosh:

Let me engage you in a better manner. i have heard Kids like you ask several times what OBJ do. I will list them here :

After years of military mess, Nigeria's economy was in ruins prior to 1999

1. Nationalised British Petroleum interests in Nigeria

2. Perhaps, one of the most significant achievements of the Obasanjo presidency was our exit from the foreign debts loop. When we paid off the debts we drew a deep breath of satisfaction but we seem to be on the road to the lender again. The Debt Management Office, DMO, says we are under borrowed. Now our debts are 14 percent of the Gross Domestic Product, 16 percent below the internationally accepted threshold. We don’t need to reach that threshold or to hold a colloquium on the evils of borrowing.

2. His nafdac cleaned the mess in drugs. Rip to lovely Dora

3. He opened excess crude account where we save all the extra amount we make from crude oil compared to the budgeted amount. He left More than 50billion dollars there. Your GEJ spent all it remains just 2.5billion.

4. Obasanjo left external reserve.

5. He started the privatization that yaradua and Gej are consolidating on.

6. His policies pave way for the gsm revolution.

now, corruption is not stealing.

Now chad is keeping peace in my country. Damn it.

He assembled brilliant minds at the peak of their usefullness to Nigeria. Not this set of Thank Mr. President for bringing facebook to Nigeria set of Leaders.

This guys were like Messi in his prime (Soludo, Okonjo Iweala, Dora Akuyili, Femi Fani kayode, Nuhu Ribadu etc)

When little children like you challenge Obasanjo's achievements or relevance, i feel like slapping u but just before i do, GEJ is already prostrating at Ota farm.

Tell these to the BIRDS AND BEES DOING "MONKEY" in the trees!
9 years! NO AUDIT!!!
OLEEEEEE!!!!
Bola IGE assassinated!!!!
What A MONSTER!!!!! cry

The JOS AND KANO killings nko?
KWAROPSHUN is not stealing o!
Haba!!! It is in UNA blood ke!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by factbox(f): 7:32am On Feb 12, 2015
Thank u so much CaptainAmerica1 for d video, it is indeed a very big shame and quite pathetic that a whole president of this prestigious nation couldn't answer any of d question asked convincingly but dilly dally in a an absolute confusion. Yet some half baked youth will come to d forum and start supporting d so called President that has below Grade 2 IQ. I indeed weep for d future generation of this country with their sentimental support being given to d bad governance. May God almighty help my country to rise again from this political Tsunami that has ravaged her.
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by Bayswater: 7:32am On Feb 12, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2116913_obj_jpeg69052097a4fedb4aeb4c99f2aefd08a3

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Ota BUSHMEAT!
To think that SOME women actually procreated with this 'beast' IS UNTHINKABLE!!! cry

Is that a pic of Obasanjo and his family members?
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by nelajayi(m): 7:34am On Feb 12, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Hmmm,somebody is hurt and angry!
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by KanwuliaJara: 7:34am On Feb 12, 2015
Bayswater:

Is that a pic of Obasanjo and his family members?

Yes o!
With his daughters and daughters-in-law he keeps breeding with! grin
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by jiggalo(m): 7:37am On Feb 12, 2015
theV0ice:

all things are lawful but not all things are expedient. If you're a christian, you'll know that verse in scripture. Your right to free speech doesn't mean you abuse it to denigrate, insult and whip up sentiments against a whole tribe of people. You might have your differences but you're spreading hate by what you're doing. There are SW people who support gej like there are SE people who support gmb.

I can't stop you but i need to point it out to you
If ye call your self a christian, then behave like one.
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by factbox(f): 7:39am On Feb 12, 2015
@ damnytosh, I respect and appreciate your brilliance, very detailed information. God bless u. With people like u, I still wanna have little hope that, there are still some well informed Nigerians. Keep it up
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by jiggalo(m): 7:41am On Feb 12, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
lol, am already supporting d ruling party. We going to win again, I guess ya shld be d one angry cos soon and I mean soon, depression of buhari loss will affect skull. Lol, up pdp up transformation!
Brother pls i beg of u, stop exchanging words with that/those fool(s).
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by jiggalo(m): 7:43am On Feb 12, 2015
dammytosh:

You are not entitled to stup1d and senseless opinions except you admit to having the monopoly to be dumb.
Who be this one?.
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by walata75(f): 7:44am On Feb 12, 2015
For those of you that gathered information about GMB leadership style in the 80"s then your gathering may probably be wrong because you were probably too young to know your left from right or were not even yet born. I was of age when the Man was in power and he did what he must do to restore sanity into the system of things then in Nigeria. He was the First leader in the history of this country to change the nation's currency(Naira) in order to checkmate excessive Money Laundering which was the other of the day during the Shagari regime. I am so sure this General meant well for this country and should be given a chance, if not for anything but to fight this hydra headed demon called corruption.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by jiggalo(m): 7:44am On Feb 12, 2015
Regiblinkz:
the best comment of all time
And it will come to past.
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by SHOPPERS(m): 7:46am On Feb 12, 2015
Seems to me that the west sincerely plans to force buhari on us. They are practically lending him full support. Gej came on air on Nigerian stations and the next thing is this girl bringing on buhari. Someone tell me its simply coincidental or what's been hidden from us......

Think.
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by OLADD: 7:51am On Feb 12, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Take your ranting to the deaf and the dumb. The President avoided the question on the threat by militant twice by saying he was attacked in the north by little children. He described it as treasonable. He is given us the impression that if he is attacked in the north, militants in the south south would heat the polity. Obasanjo was right, Jonathan is divisive.

Lai Mohammed twin-brother. Take a walk to an ENT expert and watch the chat again on YouTube. The president clearly absolved himself from any complicity in statements made by people who are erroneously labelled his "supporters". Are the militants members of the President's party or campaign team? For your information, Nigeria has been divided right from the forced Union of 1914. So don't come here to lie against Jonathan about been divisive. Even in the common area of religion, haven't your brain told you that northern Hausa Muslims don't pray in the same mosque with their fellow Yoruba Muslims? Is it Jonathan that caused that? You're just mischievous and sycophantic. If you expect Niger Delta militants to fold their harms and allow their kinsman to be humiliated and attacked in the northern part of this country, you are been utterly unreasonable. Jonathan WILL rule Nigeria till 2019.
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by Intells: 7:55am On Feb 12, 2015
Hahahaha APC and money politice oooooo haaaaa they just pay amanpour to help gmb and has provided him with all answers ....eyaaaaa....if this is truly amanpour want to ask questions as she uses to gmb for vex cheesy...amanpour would had ask him was nigeria military equiped b4 if what happend to their equipments have they fought with any country recently that made all the weapons finish? Or gej sold them truth is nigerian militaries are not equiped gej was the only govt to equip nija army and for those that are saying we dnt have weapons recently thats lie cos we have all it takes only that saboteur in the armies are the problem thats why they will abandon oir sophisticated weapons for bokos
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 12, 2015
jiggalo:

Brother pls i beg of u, stop exchanging words with that/those fool(s).
ve stopped answering dem, just learnt somtin. U will surely be persecuted for saying d truth.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by ibrokola(m): 7:59am On Feb 12, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
ma bro, am entitled to ma own opinion. U can't infringe on ma human rite, ma freedom of expresion. Stop behaving like a tout and behave civil.

Your freedom of speech stops when you begin to insult other people's Freedom of Belief and Right to Association.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by factbox(f): 7:59am On Feb 12, 2015
theVoice, good job, help me preach it to them, but worry less about these TANOIDS they have been paid by their super clueless president. Dishing out our money in billions to bribe here and there. Very soon, everythink we finish and we will eventually signify what the great writer wrote in his book. There was a Country.
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by fanex: 8:01am On Feb 12, 2015
all we want is someone to take responsibility and fix our nation. GEJ isnt doing it. this goes beyond tinubu, buhari or jonathan himself. wake up these men dont care about you. we need a person whoes natural interees is to fix naija.
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by deletrue: 8:02am On Feb 12, 2015
philips70:

Never wanted to respond to idiots like you but I just got a news I feel like sharing with you with a view to schooling this foul mind of yours. A friend's very healthy looking dad just passed away this morning without any prior reported ailment before going to bed. Good health is not about the flesh on your body. You may not survive this week with this foolish mind of yours even as it seems you must have frustrated your parents to early death by your idiocy.

Don't bother to respond as I will not glorify you with further response.
You are an idiot of the highest level. Is Buhari not looking like a TV pole? Am telling you that Buhari is very sick and closer to that side, you are saying he is looking healthy. When you listen to his voice, does it not sound like a man with many parts of his system failing? To you people na voice of an healthy persons be that abi?
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by hotwax: 8:04am On Feb 12, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

[size=28pt]You dont understand Yorubas.

Yorubas are more comfortable with Hausa muslims than Igbo christians. I as a Yoruba prefer a hausa muslim to Igbo any day anytime. Igbo are the most racist and bigot this planet have ever seen. Even Arabs are better.

You hardly see a hausa slandering Yorubas. But typical Igbo will keep slandering and Rubbishing Yorubas. Imagine Jonathan calling Yorubas rascal tribes. And he want that rascal tribe to vote for him. Yorubas are not bastards. We will show Jonathan and Igbos that they dont understand the meaning of the word "Yoruba" come next election.

Yorubas are dirty
Yorubas are ugly
Yorubas fetish
Yorubas are this and that...thats what we hear everyday.

BUt you have forgotten, Yorubas are wise-cunny... [/size]
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by deletrue: 8:05am On Feb 12, 2015
philips70:

Never wanted to respond to idiots like you but I just got a news I feel like sharing with you with a view to schooling this foul mind of yours. A friend's very healthy looking dad just passed away this morning without any prior reported ailment before going to bed. Good health is not about the flesh on your body. You may not survive this week with this foolish mind of yours even as it seems you must have frustrated your parents to early death by your idiocy.

Don't bother to respond as I will not glorify you with further response.
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:06am On Feb 12, 2015
OLADD:

Lai Mohammed twin-brother. Take a walk to an ENT expert and watch the chat again on YouTube. The president clearly absolved himself from any complicity in statements made by people who are erroneously labelled his "supporters". Are the militants members of the President's party or campaign team? For your information, Nigeria has been divided right from the forced Union of 1914. So don't come here to lie against Jonathan about been divisive. Even in the common area of religion, haven't your brain told you that northern Hausa Muslims don't pray in the same mosque with their fellow Yoruba Muslims? Is it Jonathan that caused that? You're just mischievous and sycophantic. If you expect Niger Delta militants to fold their harms and allow their kinsman to be humiliated and attacked in the northern part of this country, you are been utterly unreasonable. Jonathan WILL rule Nigeria till 2019.
The threat by Niger Delta militants started about two years ago. He will lose and those militants will be dealt with. They will be denied of all privileges they fraudulently got through "our son."
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 12, 2015
ibrokola:

Your freedom of speech stops when you begin to insult other people's Freedom of Belief and Right to Association.
I only condemn wad I feel is wrong, u can't tell me to close ma mouth wen a 54 years old man sleeps wif a 9 years old grl. Wadz morally rite wif dat? I only condemn d act and people were like I shld not speak abt it. Wen I see somtin wrong in d society no matter ya level ya re I will speak ma mind!
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by deletrue: 8:09am On Feb 12, 2015
theV0ice:

when has buhari not looked like a pipe to you? Does he not look like a pipe in the pix below? what will it take for you to understand that he's fulani and that is one of their physical traits?
what about his flat chest like dry leave? Na Fulani dey do the chest?
Oya show him today picture.
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by Emmahunk(m): 8:13am On Feb 12, 2015
theV0ice:

trash

Go back to rubbishing Islam as you love to do. You're poor at political discussions

Aptly said, thank you. Political discussions must not always be about ethnicity or religion. We have been deceived by these two for decades.
This particular one is about GMB'S interview on CNN where the same man who was said to be afraid of Nigeria's media houses confidently answerd questions with so much knowledge and assurance of a man who 'has it all planned out'.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun / Goodluck Jonathan And Diezani Alison-Madueke Having An Affair? / Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Break Ramadan Fast This Evening (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.