Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) (59955 Views)

Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN / Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN / Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by solarview(m): 8:16am On Feb 12, 2015
Qa

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by OLADD: 8:16am On Feb 12, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

The threat by Niger Delta militants started about two years ago. He will lose and those militants will be dealt with. They will be denied of all privileges they fraudulently got through "our son."

If Mohammadu Buhari ever step to Aso Rock as president of this country again, be the first to call me a bastard. And please don't forget to quote me after March 28, GMB WILL NOT WIN THAT ELECTION AND HE WON'T RULE NIGERIA AGAIN. Period.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by solarview(m): 8:18am On Feb 12, 2015
Aq

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by solarview(m): 8:20am On Feb 12, 2015
AQ

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by solarview(m): 8:22am On Feb 12, 2015
Aq

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 12, 2015
mentorandfriend:
He is so clear and confident about his mission of rescuing Nigeria from corruption and divisive elements. He avoided making bogous promises, because he would like to be held to his words. We shall reach our potential as a true giant of the black race with men who place the interest of the country before theirs, not some unassuming Nebucchadnezzar desperate to remain in power by polarising the military and shoring up sentiments as an apology for non-performance.
Hit like for GMB joor.

APC and their online fans call GEJ clueless, then on another day him Nebuccahadnezzar and still praise OBJ who was both a tyrant and still wanted to rule forever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by deletrue: 8:28am On Feb 12, 2015
domwas2:

U r in a public forum, it gonna be better u stop repeting that statement...if u which to grow old
Why? You think I am happy over this rubbish you people are doing to GEJ? Ok, we should allow an Islam individual like Buhari, who till date pays his annual susbscription to his international partners to come and rule so that one day, we will wake up to become an Islamic society abi? Now tell us if GEJ is not from minority, would you treath him this way? If your intention is not to actualize your dream of '' na only me go rule'' concept, would you frustrate him the way you are doing to him? Tell me which democracy across the world where four governors from one region decamped? Is that not clear enough to know you people are deliberately doing all that rubbish to him to present him as nothing? You are there taling with that your stinky mouth of yours.
Buhari will never rule this country with that tiny and rope-like neck. Never.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by abagnalie: 8:28am On Feb 12, 2015
THATS OUR GENERAL

APPROACHING QUESTIONS PRAGMATICALLY WITH A FINE POISE,CHARISMA.

THESE MAN IS GOING TO PRODUCE FUTURE BRILLIANCE FOR THESE COUNTRY

NIGERIA WILL REGISTERS ITS NAME AMONGST GIANTS OF NATIONS WITH

BUHARI/OSIBANJO

SAI BUHARI
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by Emmahunk(m): 8:30am On Feb 12, 2015
faroukfahima:
Immediately after President Jonathan's media chat on Nigerian national TV stations ended, CNN aired its live interview between Christiane Amanpour and APC presidential candidate Muhammadu Buhari about Boko Haram, corruption and his own controversial past. Download Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGnoIDJFrZI

Another big slap for those that are so gullible to think that a one time 'General' is an illiterate and avoiding debate in Nigeria’s media houses because he was afraid of questions.
Guess he has put to rest the question of dictatorship for those who still find it difficult to differentiate between military rule and democracy.
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by Nasige(m): 8:30am On Feb 12, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
wad happens in las vergas stays in las vergas, so be civil abt it. Am not in religion section, if am in dat section I move and flow in d spirit, buh as dey say we all political animal( homo politicus) and am entitled to air ma views. If ya feel offended, bro ya can just commit suicide cos I owe no c*unt and explanation. Mind ya, a man dat one ruled dis nation, as far back as 29 years ago now coming to rule again, wen is it going to be ya turn? I guess ya rule in hell lol.
MR MAN,what are u saying,OBJ ruled this country as a military officer and a Civilian.
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 12, 2015
faroukfahima:
Immediately after President Jonathan's media chat on Nigerian national TV stations ended, CNN aired its live interview between Christiane Amanpour and APC presidential candidate Muhammadu Buhari about Boko Haram, corruption and his own controversial past. Download Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGnoIDJFrZI
He didn't quite hit the nail on the head but he gave ccredibleanswers unlike Jonathan would.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by deletrue: 8:36am On Feb 12, 2015
domwas2:
If u value your dad u won't say such words
Moreover, at what age madela ruled S.A?
You are veey silly. You think my dad will promise hell, you rhink my dad will organise people like boko haram to kill people and blame the president because he wants to rule? I would not want those animals in human form to be my father.
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by tee4naija(m): 8:37am On Feb 12, 2015
Sagytarius:
Oh thank goodness, he didn't say "Independent Nigerian Electoral Commission".
Rating: Confidence, Articulation and Composure very impressive. Just the accent issues.

That said, I still don't trust any of these politicians. They've proven not to have the plight of the citizens at heart. undecided

#Continues to watch the political drama from my Den.

U expected American/British accent from a Nigerian? Not everybody will live a fake life, claiming to be who they are not. How many American presidents have African accent? not even Obama with African origin.
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by dada01(m): 8:48am On Feb 12, 2015
GEJ till Buhari stop calling p 'fee'
CNN having labelled GEJ failed are indirectly publicising for GMB . it is unlike CNN not to mention the past human right issues perpetrated by Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 12, 2015
ellechrystal:

That is his own opinion, ppl see d other side u ain't seeing, learn to understand that.
How can everyone reason like u. It's not possible na.
some opinions are illogical and makes no sense , thats why we dont agree with every opinion when there is a discussion.
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by ribbit: 9:00am On Feb 12, 2015
Rossikk:
He did ok..
coming from you means a lot.
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 12, 2015
Sagytarius:
Oh thank goodness, he didn't say "Independent Nigerian Electoral Commission".
Rating: Confidence, Articulation and Composure very impressive. Just the accent issues.

That said, I still don't trust any of these politicians. They've proven not to have the plight of the citizens at heart. undecided

#Continues to watch the political drama from my Den.

The accent isn't bad....that's queens accent
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by Alimtoheeb(m): 9:03am On Feb 12, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Buhari is close to his grave, I pity him. Just as asiwaju of corruption used and dump ribadu, tinubu willl use and dump him. And for dose yorubaz who wants buhari to contest so dat wen he dies a yoruba man will rule again all planned by tinubu, just know ya selling ya birth right cos a time will come wen ya will nid votes from south and east and ya will get non. Tinubu won't be here forever, he will soon die and dose shouting change will pay for it. I knw d westerners will take dis as an attack, buh its better to be persecuted for saying d truth dan to be silent. Asiwaju of corruption is selling d westerners birthrites
........are u for real..d same post u post on d oda tread,as ur oga,doing dsame thing dsame way,how are u gonna see change.....who did u want APC to use as der candidate?.....how sure are u dat u will be alive to hear his death news?....try to use what u av even for once.
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:06am On Feb 12, 2015
babasanti:
greatgrand pa Buhari will be 73.

You might not reach dat Age bro as u put Jona matter for head like dis ooo.
I pray you live long to see what BUHARI will do stay blessed.
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by Sunky200: 9:15am On Feb 12, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
for once ya make sense! Kip it up bro, datz how we shld roll. Buh I still feel jona shld finish his term, buhari too old for naija, wld ve preferred atiku.

what is wrong with your ethical train of thought that result in making inane contributions to critical issues

my friend Nigeria need us more than ever
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by docadams: 9:23am On Feb 12, 2015
thaoriginator:
Dis she reallly say that? shocked

Yes I watched it from time 0.00.
My impression is that GMB is a real general not given to frivolities. The passion and seriousness was infectious.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:26am On Feb 12, 2015
hansad:
"I am not saying: wipe out Boko Haram" ... President Jonathan;

and the video stopped without showing following statement
. What the president meant to conclude was: I am not saying: "wipe out Boko Haram before elections can be held."

Nigerians ought to see the foreign media manipulations to make Nigerians reject Goodluck Jonathan to vote in Buhari. Foreign interests want a president Buhari who they shall tell: sign, and he shall sign without looking at the heading.

Today, it is alarming to note that Somalis and people of Arab descent follow Nigeria's forthcoming elections - even more than too many Nigerians. Sometimes, these Arabs and Somalis taunt you that they are coming to take over Nigeria through Buhari.

Nigerians must not use hatred for Jonathan and vote for Buhari, and thus consign the country to radicals who shall make Nigeria become another Somalia.

Yah Bro better To listen Foreign interest for you To Sign than to listen To Patience, Tompolo and Dokubo To Sign.
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by Bayswater: 9:57am On Feb 12, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Yes o!
With his daughters and daughters-in-law he keeps breeding with! grin

Baba is an elderstateman in inbreeding.
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by domwas2(m): 10:04am On Feb 12, 2015
deletrue:
You are veey silly. You think my dad will promise hell, you rhink my dad will organise people like boko haram to kill people and blame the president because he wants to rule? I would not want those animals in human form to be my father.
Lolz I agree, being used to ur bad language, that's why I got to know u r frustrated bcs your dad can not do same the more reason your generation remains the same becos no one have ever taken bold & selfless sacrificial step like GMB ...selfish people
Do u knw how many innocent lives were lost when d mandela of SA was fighting for freedom & at d age u got to rule that country?

I have seen many of your posts but I just have to reply u bcs I hate it when a young guy like me using abusive language on elders knowing I am gonna get old someday it bcoms unbearable for me All am saying is stop using bad language here... That does not make your point right
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by Chiaka(f): 10:10am On Feb 12, 2015
lestat:

You sir deserve 10,000 likes, this is the most sound, truthful, and unbiased explantion of the present Nigeria Situation. Please i am going to copy this and create a new thread and title it "WHy WE wANT bUHARI" SO THE WHOLE WEBSITE CAN REEAD IT, THIS BRILLIANT POST IS WASTING AWAY HERE IN oBSCURITY.

* I have never seen any school built in his name. *
I have never seen any borehole constructed by him.
* There is no record of any scholarship awarded by
him or for him nor through him. * I have never
seen him use his popularity to canvass for any
charitable work nor any humanitarian effort, not
even at the height of the polio scourge where other
purposeful and prominent leaders lead the
campaign for immunization. * No single text book
has been donated to any school either by him, for
him or through him. * Asides from doing nothing,
he has not improved himself since his exit from
office. * No book written, no memoirs, no lectures,
nothing. * The only thing of note he can point to
are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa
station. * He never champion for a university in his
state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of
programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in
Daura. * His entire existence has not lead to any
meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he
can change Nigeria. Doesn't charity begin at home
again? * No wonder he was referred to as being
''perpetually unelectable''. * He is not a patron to
any organization, group or association. * No
professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him
for their lecture, convention or gala night. * The
only time any known form, body or human
assemblage ever chose him to do anything for
them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect
nominated him as their spoke person in the
proposed talks with the Fed. Govt. He recently
joined twitter because of elections. At 72 what does
he have to offer? I need change we all need
change but Gen Buhari isn't the answer!
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by Concept(m): 10:11am On Feb 12, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Buhari is close to his grave, I pity him. Just as asiwaju of corruption used and dump ribadu, tinubu willl use and dump him. And for dose yorubaz who wants buhari to contest so dat wen he dies a yoruba man will rule again all planned by tinubu, just know ya selling ya birth right cos a time will come wen ya will nid votes from south and east and ya will get non. Tinubu won't be here forever, he will soon die and dose shouting change will pay for it. I knw d westerners will take dis as an attack, buh its better to be persecuted for saying d truth dan to be silent. Asiwaju of corruption is selling d westerners birthrites

Then you will know why Yoruba's opinions are much sorted in the polity. Most Yorubas are not docile, we ask questions, Tinubu presidency will suffer setback, and mainly Yorubas will be his antagonist but if by virtue of election, Osinbajo has the kind of opportunity Jonathan had, no one has any right to stop him however I wish general Buhari long life. Tinubu is a "talent hunter" now and he has our vote of confidence for doing that and so far he continues in that order, the support he gets will be increasing but to present himself for presidency would be a wrong political move. Yorubas are different my friend. If someone like Jonathan comes from us, he will be castigated not the kind of blind love given to him by his kinsmen. This election is not about which section of the country you come from, it is about competence. Mr. president has not done enough, the economy indices are there for us to see. I know you have people working in the ministries, ask them if they are owed salary or not, Naira devaluation is another. All these can be prevented under good management of the economy. My own concern is about a better Nigeria anchored by a passionate leader.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by Chiaka(f): 10:12am On Feb 12, 2015
docadams:

Yes I watched it from time 0.00.
My impression is that GMB is a real general not given to frivolities. The passion and seriousness was infectious.

* I have never seen any school built in his name. *
I have never seen any borehole constructed by him.
* There is no record of any scholarship awarded by
him or for him nor through him. * I have never
seen him use his popularity to canvass for any
charitable work nor any humanitarian effort, not
even at the height of the polio scourge where other
purposeful and prominent leaders lead the
campaign for immunization. * No single text book
has been donated to any school either by him, for
him or through him. * Asides from doing nothing,
he has not improved himself since his exit from
office. * No book written, no memoirs, no lectures,
nothing. * The only thing of note he can point to
are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa
station. * He never champion for a university in his
state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of
programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in
Daura. * His entire existence has not lead to any
meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he
can change Nigeria. Doesn't charity begin at home
again? * No wonder he was referred to as being
''perpetually unelectable''. * He is not a patron to
any organization, group or association. * No
professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him
for their lecture, convention or gala night. * The
only time any known form, body or human
assemblage ever chose him to do anything for
them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect
nominated him as their spoke person in the
proposed talks with the Fed. Govt. He recently
joined twitter because of elections. At 72 what does
he have to offer? I need change we all need
change but Gen Buhari isn't the answer!
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by Chiaka(f): 10:16am On Feb 12, 2015
Concept:

Then you will know why Yoruba's opinions are much sorted in the polity. Most Yorubas are not docile, we ask questions, Tinubu presidency will suffer setback, and mainly Yorubas will be his antagonist but if by virtue of election, Osinbajo has the kind of opportunity Jonathan had, no one has any right to stop him however I wish general Buhari long life. Tinubu is a "talent hunter" now and he has our vote of confidence for doing that and so far he continues in that order, the support he gets will be increasing but to present himself for presidency would be a wrong political move. Yorubas are different my friend. If someone like Jonathan comes from us, he will be castigated not the kind of blind love given to him by his kinsmen. This election is not about which section of the country you come from, it is about competence. Mr. president has not done enough, the economy indices are there for us to see. I know you have people working in the ministries, ask them if they are owed salary or not, Naira devaluation is another. All these can be prevented under good management of the economy. My own concern is about a better Nigeria anchored by a passionate leader.

People in Federal Ministries are not owed salary. The one owing salary is APC governor Ameachi. lol! and these are the likes that want to bring about change. change indeed!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by eagleeyez: 10:34am On Feb 12, 2015
theV0ice:

trash

Go back to rubbishing Islam as you love to do. You're poor at political discussions

No! Please I take God beg you, let him stay in politics oooo.

Religion is a sensitive topic and he seems to love increasinmg or causing division between people.
Please let him continue to deceive himself that he can analyse politics, please!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by sleekp1: 10:37am On Feb 12, 2015
I didn't understand what Buhari was trying to say, this man would need a translator.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2117632_buharimilitaryoffensiveagainstbokoharamantinorth_pngef280f0bbfb365f6a8f9f67505287215
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by olaoluwajosh: 10:38am On Feb 12, 2015
the election is between a failed president and a dictator. waooooo
this is a blow on my president, please retract your words and if not PDP shall sue you in a court of law. shiooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Break Ramadan Fast This Evening (Photos) / Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) / South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.