Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai (22685 Views)

Buhari Currently Meeting APC Governors / Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! / Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by thaoriginator: 7:39am On Feb 12, 2015
PDP = Opposition party grin

4 Likes

Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 12, 2015
Going by the trend of cheating mostly found among the female folks especially Nigerian girls, one begins to wonder if there is still hope for we the unmarried men. Where are the women of virtue and dignity why has promiscuity become a norm and way of life among our ladies Are there still good women out there Are there still ladies who stick to just one guy irrespective of your financial situation?

I have been scammed and taken for granted by ladies who took advantage of the love and care i had for them. It saddens me to know that most Nigerian men have the same story to tell about our females. How and where can one really find the love of one's life in this our immorality filled society?

Your opinions are needed
Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by adezjamz(m): 7:40am On Feb 12, 2015
ok
Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by texalux(m): 7:41am On Feb 12, 2015
This same jega has been conductin d previous elections wey pdp dey win oo bt nw dat u av a strong oposition u cum dey fear pdp is a coward paty

3 Likes

Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by uprightman(m): 7:42am On Feb 12, 2015
Raiders:
No PVC, No election. I don't know why pdp is scared of using pvcs when they know it would reduce election malpractice
pdp is angry because inec refused to share pvc to southerners. favouring north. imagine maidugeri has 89 percent collection while lagos has 40 percent.

1 Like

Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by jamillion: 7:42am On Feb 12, 2015

2 Likes

Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by Bonapart(m): 7:46am On Feb 12, 2015
Smooth talkers everywhere..... no politics in grave so make them enjoy while it lasts because they will give account to God
Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 12, 2015
GEJ should ensure that Jega does not stay even a day longer than 1s march. He should proceed to his terminal leave and let an unbiased person conduct the election.

The APC can only make noise, they ain't gonna do jack if Jega goes. After all they have no monopoly of violence. Rubbish!
Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by fasbat(m): 7:47am On Feb 12, 2015
Sierraloaded:

http://www.punchng.com/news/pdp-accuses-jega-of-meeting-apc-leaders-in-dubai/
"he who has power to appoint ,also has absolute power to sack"! -President Jonathan at d media chat...so, ds latest accusation by alleged drug addict, FFK is just a ploy to add to d alleged sins of Jega, in 2011 GEJ contested along with 3 northerners, Jega did not influence d votes but since PDP is going down in an unbelievable line, I think FFK is right to keep crying its d opposition's style

3 Likes

Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by Kingsimmer(m): 7:48am On Feb 12, 2015
Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by favour77: 7:50am On Feb 12, 2015
PDP is now the opposition party in Nigeria.There complaining is getting out of control.
Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by akinsadeez(m): 7:51am On Feb 12, 2015
sometimes I pity this man and wonder how it must be to be in his shoes. One day APC will wake up call a press conference and accuse Jega and Inec of colluding with PDP to make sure that PVC aren't distributed in Lagos and other APC states.
The next day PDP will wake up and say that Jega is hobnobbing with APC towards the defeat of PDP in the election.
No matter what he does Jega cannot seem to win.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by RICTPE: 7:55am On Feb 12, 2015
[color=#770077][/color] What we need is prayer not argument coz no one no the best person but HE that created Us.

Nigerians let pray for Good.

don't be religious
don't vote because of tribe
but vote for the right person.

Thanks
Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by Sajio(m): 7:56am On Feb 12, 2015
APC have been accusing PDP for rigging of election,Now PDP wants to laylow in the game, APC is waking them up again... do APC think they are better of in rigging than PDP? ok oooh.. let's see how it goes as the game continue..

1 Like

Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by Olumiland(m): 7:56am On Feb 12, 2015
Taylor86:
APC hv jega, boko haram, Amaechi, obasanjo, oshomole, etc......but In all PDP hv God...Jega should resign or die in office b4 march 28

Absolutely meaningless... evoke your dying thinking faculty before it leads you to everlasting oblivion and insensibility..

2 Likes

Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by sule5727: 7:58am On Feb 12, 2015
Sierraloaded:

http://www.punchng.com/news/pdp-accuses-jega-of-meeting-apc-leaders-in-dubai/
is a shame on pdp. dey have now turn to opposition party! The apc shld be d one complaining....
Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by luckylucky: 7:58am On Feb 12, 2015
Femi fani kayode is a political prostitute who is ever ready to sell his conscience at the detriment of his names. I think this guy is a bastard having wasted public funds on him to study abroad, yet he has been cursed to tell lies in order earns a living. For fani kayode, you will certainly give account for all your evil contributions in time like this.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by sexyjob(m): 7:58am On Feb 12, 2015
This is June 12, 2015 President Jonathan has invited General Muhamadu Buhari for peace talks
Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by Slickest(m): 7:59am On Feb 12, 2015
You never know how it hurts until ur pricked with it...why are they complaining? They'v been rigging since 1999, now that they have met their match they are lamenting...

1 Like

Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by samcinty: 7:59am On Feb 12, 2015
Pls some shd jst dis man to shut up for once nw,he is even d one putting GEJ in black book of nig, all these noonsence he saying is plot to discredit jega, wu shd b in d best position to manipulate inec to rig election? are they not d one in power, are they not d one dat appointed him in d first place so becos jega dont want to work wt them to rig d election they nw want to turn the table around, any attempt to stop dis election bt either parties will not do dis country anygood.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 7:59am On Feb 12, 2015
One thing I know U can neva rob peter to pay paul. If these ppl thing they can outsmart their way into power then we have even worse things coming in nigeria. The terrorist need to kill there own to make a statement. The. Militants only need to destroy oil facilities to make a staement. The thing that if a more firm person is at the helm of affairs would curb insurgency its a pure lie. While buhari may curb the terrorist. I can guarantee he would be most cules in dealing with the militants. First combating the militants would involve the navy which is mainly ppl from south-south. They will neva support. Now if the miltary behave agressive toward d south south ppl the militants would gain wide spread support. Its called the intricacies of gorilla warfare it has neva been worn even by the USA. Like I sid u can neva rob peter to pay paul.
Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by madjune(m): 7:59am On Feb 12, 2015
This is just the 1st wk of the 6wks and all these confusion and allegations are coming in from the pdp.

I wonder, could these all be ideas from a planned script aimed at making sure we have no elections?
Because as I see it, the indices that make for a credible and sane election are fast being dismantled-

1.Suddenly they need 6wks to curb boko haram
2.Allegations that pvcs are not evenly distributed.
3.Jega (the umpire) is accused of being partisan.
4. There are court cases everywhere.

And so many that will crop up within these coming 6wks...

So tell me, how can we ever have any sane election under this debilitating political weather?

Our prophets never foresaw these.

For me, I find it hard to believe there will be an election this year; and if there ever one, it will be trailed by litany of court cases questioning it credibility and results...because all that ends well starts well.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by Samirana360(m): 8:01am On Feb 12, 2015
nxt topic wil be;... Pdp denies jega's meeting wit apc in dubai.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by zeusdgrt(m): 8:02am On Feb 12, 2015
courage54:
PDP are learning so fast the job of an opposition party.

My PVC is gallantly waiting for march 28 so that I can use it to send Jonathan back to Otuoke.

#March4Buhari

#Ihavedecided

God Bless Nigeria
God bless Niger-Delta
You are a disgrace to south south people.

1 Like

Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by StOla: 8:05am On Feb 12, 2015
Asked to provide proof about the alleged Dubai meeting, Fani-Kayode refused.

I love that PDP is jittery.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 12, 2015
zeusdgrt:
You are a disgrace to south south people.

Because he does not support your candidate?

Somewhere up North....a hausa guy your age is thinking the same about a GEJ supporter from his state.

You Nigerians are so alike. You deserve each other grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 12, 2015
This morning.....I really got worried about this election.

From the way things are....it might not end well.

Am praying for Nigeria....and hoping people do the right thing.
Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by gbishman: 8:11am On Feb 12, 2015
PDP have a taste of your own medicine. Pay back is a bitch right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo / Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar / Cracks In Nigerian Governors Forum Over Southern Govs’ 2023 Presidency Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.