Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai (22719 Views)

Buhari Currently Meeting APC Governors / Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! / Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by symbianDON(m): 9:29am On Feb 12, 2015
owobokiri:
With all these weighty accusations levlled against jega and his jaga-jaga PVCs, it is better to do away with the PVCs FOR NOW. Next elections, the national ID card should be used. It is starting to look like these PVCs can easily be programmed, manipulated or simulated to meet certain parochial ends.
but are the allegations substantive? pdp ought to have mentioned names of people he met with rather than keeping it secret. I wish pdp would provide overwhelming evidence. Nigerians shouldn't be fooled by cheap unfounded allegations. isn't it clear enough? after moving in to smear buhari with dirt, the next in line now is jega. I don't support the cancellation of the use of the pvcs. they should be used! not using them will enhance rigging.
Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by dasrackhor(m): 9:31am On Feb 12, 2015
Pics of dere meeting in Dubia or idont blieve ΐτ̅..
Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by bimbor(m): 9:35am On Feb 12, 2015
owobokiri:

Bimbo! Your age was recorded when you were being registered for your national ID. The whole information inluding your biometric data are lodged in a central computer. If you are underaged, it will be there for election officials to see.. We can ready the next general elections AFTER the one on march 29 with this in mind. Right now, in order not to solve one problem by creating more problems, the TVCs should be used or we should exercise patience and do it the old way.

No Sir. No way!! Not going backwards. Even if na 10 million people get PVC make dem vote. Like it or not some people will still not go and collect that PVC even if you give another one year extension period for collection. And bear in mind that some registered voters of 2011 are dead as we speak. Some have long relocated. So those that have the PVCs up till March 8 will be the ones to vote. INEC don try!
Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by KingGeorge1: 9:35am On Feb 12, 2015
I can see the ruling party jittery ooh, even as it's so clear that INEC has been compromise by both parties in term of PVCs collection and other issues
Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by xlnc2324: 9:37am On Feb 12, 2015
Evidence please!

Anyone that takes FFK serious has a serious sickness. Unserious elements .

1 Like

Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by bimbor(m): 9:42am On Feb 12, 2015
felixtare:

just a friend frm ss will make ur GMB margin of victory likened to heaven n earth distance,pls
b serious n stop postin foolish comment online

Just like that friend of his, Millions have decamped to the APC camp already. My brother wake up!!
Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by onatisi(m): 9:43am On Feb 12, 2015
jomoh:

This is exactly what and where PDP wants some gullible Nigerians to be.

Paint the umpire bad to the extent of forcing the umpire to resign or people call for the resignation of the umpire but if the umpire and the people refuse to be swayed, they discredit whatever outcome of the election.

Has anyone ever really asked why the PDP led administration in all their propaganda against APC, GMB and now INEC boss never produced a single PROOF. Everything is just baseless accusations.

Asked to proof the allegation of meeting with the APC leaders and that the PVCs are not in the country he instead countered with another question.

All this propaganda can only deceive the unintelligent few.

"You can only fool some people some times but cannot fool all people all the time"
what the hell are u saying? Go through the 3 posts u quoted and show us where the jega was highlighted as the problem. The 3 posts made tangible advice on how the pvc can be utilised efficiently and u are talking about jega . Who gives a Bleep about jega?
Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by Hemanwel(m): 9:46am On Feb 12, 2015
felixtare:

just a friend frm ss will make ur GMB margin of victory likened to heaven n earth distance,pls
b serious n stop postin foolish comment online
That singular act of shifting the election date has drastically reduced GEJ's fan base for real.Go figure!
Did you hear about the 3000 PDP members that decamped to APC as a result of the postponement too?Oh,you didnt hear!...And many others like that.These are supposedly GEJ's strongholds.
Bro,I am not a partisan individual but that's the reality on ground now.
Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 12, 2015
joe4christ:

You are free to dream on bro, so long it remains in your dream, i'm cool with that...
Gej has realy infested cluelessness on all you guys...
You guys said the same thing about the election postponement eventually the elections was postponed and nothing happened. Just sit and watch
Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 12, 2015
Hemanwel:

That singular act of shifting the election date has drastically reduced GEJ's fan base for real.Go figure!
Did you hear about the 3000 PDP members that decamped to APC as a result of the postponement too?Oh,you didnt hear!...And many others like that.These are supposedly GEJ's strongholds.
Bro,I am not a partisan individual but that's the reality on ground now.

Mumu the postponement have given opportunity to over 25 million people mostly GEJ supporters to collect their PVCs
Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 12, 2015
bimbor:

No Sir. No way!! Not going backwards. Even if na 10 million people get PVC make dem vote. Like it or not some people will still not go and collect that PVC even if you give another one year extension period for collection. And bear in mind that some registered voters of 2011 are dead as we speak. Some have long relocated. So those that have the PVCs up till March 8 will be the ones to vote. INEC don try!
So 62% of Lagos voters in 2011 are dead naa? Bros are you for real? If the PVCS are not shared the elections would be postponed again or INEC would be forced to use TVCS
Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by Sensicut(m): 10:15am On Feb 12, 2015
tit:
Jiga should just honorably resign!

he has dragged himself in potor potor.
he has no honor again.
do u remember is this same jega announce mr badkuck 2011 now he don't no what is doing.all of u surppoting must be clueless and slowpoke lik ur badluck u better join the winning team b4 is too late so that ur generation wouldn't face what u hav experience in ur life.
#marchbuhari.to aso rock
Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by Shoutozone: 10:22am On Feb 12, 2015
This is so ridiculous! I was on my way to get kulikuli, I can't afford to waste my time reading this...
Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by sleekp1: 10:28am On Feb 12, 2015
Fani-Kayode however said that Jega must also show Nigerians proof that the Chinese company printing the PVCs had been paid in full by disclosing the total contract sum and the amount paid to date.

He also demanded that Jega should show proof of arrival or expected date of arrival of all PVCs for the elections and that he should equally tell Nigerians how he could have distributed 23 million PVCs within five days to election if there hadn’t been postponement.

He said it was wrong for the commission to have claimed that the election was shifted due to insecurity, adding that the electoral body was not fully ready for the election.
Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by Boss13: 10:30am On Feb 12, 2015
One thing I understand in this country is that - He who scream the loudest, gets the most attention
Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by Shazee74: 10:36am On Feb 12, 2015
Pdp plan is to discredit INEC and Jega, they want to destory his integrity jst d same way they did to GMB integrity in other to win public sympathy, they will never accept defeat if they lose

1 Like

Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 12, 2015
Taylor86:
APC hv jega, boko haram, Amaechi, obasanjo, oshomole, etc......but In all PDP hv God...Jega should resign or die in office b4 march 28

U r extremely daft
Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by Shoutozone: 10:50am On Feb 12, 2015
This is so ridiculous! I was on my way to get kulikuli, I can't afford to waste my time reading this....
Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by Manred0(m): 11:11am On Feb 12, 2015
This FFK Man is a junk I swear angry
Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by Manred0(m): 11:17am On Feb 12, 2015
tit:
Jiga should just honorably resign!

he has dragged himself in potor potor.
he has no honor again.
you too dey talk nansens
Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by Dwdsniper84: 11:20am On Feb 12, 2015
[quote author=rabimlomo post=30650512]

I am absolutely with you on using the national Id for the election, not that I believe all those accusations against jega are true however. But I have always fail to see the need for the pvcs when we have the national id card. I believe it is just a waste of money. What makes u think the national id card is made for elections. Ha! Nawa for you o. The national id card has a purpos for which it was made, likewise the voter card. If nija chose to use d national id dat u ar holdin 4 votin purpos, wil it make any meaninful sense?
Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by Mhudi: 11:30am On Feb 12, 2015
All these allegations that Jega is conspiring with so and so to disenfranchise some group of people can't be true. Most of the people in charge of distribution of PVCs are NYSC members - does it mean that the NYSC members are in cahoots with INEC to compromise the election? Besides, I did not spend more than 5 minutes to collect my PVC about 2 months ago. Lets not allow our support for a particular candidate destroy our sense of reasoning. He that will win should win fairly.
Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by Chiaka(f): 11:56am On Feb 12, 2015
owobokiri:
With all these weighty accusations levlled against jega and his jaga-jaga PVCs, it is better to do away with the PVCs FOR NOW. Next elections, the national ID card should be used. It is starting to look like these PVCs can easily be programmed, manipulated or simulated to meet certain parochial ends.

I agree Bro. Be ni
Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by Laid2001: 12:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
These PDP, especially Fanikayode will not stop playing religious and Tribal card. Incedentally he is also a Yoruba man and quite re-enacting his fathers attitude.
In any case INEC has more Christian in the commission than Muslims and Fanikay and PDP still Wants us to believe INEC is anti Christians

The INEC Commisioners are

Attahiru Jega
Ahmed Wali
Amina Bala Zakari
Chris Iyimoga
Gladys Nne Nwafor
Ishmael Igbani
Lai Olurode
Lawrence Nwuruku
M.K. Hammanga, col. (Rtd.)
Nuru Yakubu
Thelma Iremiren

INEC Committees and Chairmen
INDEPENDENT NATIONAL ELECTORAL COMMISSION
STANDING COMMITTEES

APPPOINTMENTS, PROMOTION AND DISCIPLINE COMMITTEE (APDC)

Amb. L. Nwuruku (SE) Chairman
Dr. (Engr.) Nuru Yakubu (NE) Member
Dr. Chris Iyimoga (NC) Member
Mrs. Amina B. Zakari (NW) Member
Prof. Lai Olurode (SW) Member
Mrs. T. Iremiren (SS)Member

BOARD OF SURVEY AND TECHNICAL EQUIPMENT ACQUISITION COMMITTEE (BOSTEAC)
Amb. L. Nwuruku (SE) Ag. Chairman
Mrs. Gladys N. Nwafor (SE) Member
Dr. (Engr.) Nuru Yakubu (NE)Member
Vacant (SW)Member
Amb. Ahmed Wali (NW)Member
Dr. Ishmael Igbani (SS)Member

BOARD OF ELECTORAL INSTITUTE (TEI)
Dr. Ishmael Igbani (SS)Chairman
Vacant (SW)Member
Mrs. Amina B. Zakari (NW)Member
Amb. L. Nwuruku (SE)Member
Dr. A.S. Oniyangi (NC)Member

ELECTION OBSERVATION AND PARTY MONITORING (EPMC)
Prof. Lai Olurode (SW) Chairman
Col. M.K. Hammanga (rtd) NE)Member
Amb. A.M. Wali (NW) Member
Mrs. Gladys N. Nwafor (SE)Member
Mrs. Thelma Iremiren (SS)Member
Dr. Chris O. Iyimoga (NC)Member

ESTATE, WORKS AND TRANSPORT COMMITTEE (EWTC)
Col. M.K. Hammanga (rtd) (NE) Chairman
Dr. A. S. Oniyangi (NC)Member
Vacant (SW)Member
Mrs. Thelma Iremiren (SS) Member

FINANCE AND GENERAL PURPOSE COMMITTEE (F&GPC)
Prof. Attahiru M. Jega (NW) Chairman
Dr. Ishmael J. Igbani (SS)Member
Prof. Lai Olurode (SW)Member
Dr. A.S. Oniyangi (NC) Member

HEALTH AND WELFARE COMMITTEE (HWC)
Dr. A.S. Oniyangi Chairman
Vacant (SW)Member
Col. M.K. Hammanga (rtd) (NE)Member
Amb. Ahmed Wali (NW) Member

INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND VOTER REGISTRATION COMMITTEE (ITVRC)
Dr. Chris Iyimoga (NC)Member
Amb. A.M. Wali (NW)Member

INFORMATIION AND VOTER EDUCATION COMMITTEE (IVEC)
Dr. Chris Iyimoga (NC)Chairman
Amb. AM. Wali (NW)Member
Vacant (SW)Member

LEGAL SERVICES AND CLEARANCE COMMITTEE (LSC)
Mrs. Thelma Iremiren (SS)Chairman
Amb. A.M. Wali (NW)Member
Dr. A. Oniyangi (NC)Member
Vacant (SW Member

OPERATIONS AND LOGISTICS COMMITTEE (OLC)
Dr. (Engr.) Nuru Yakubu (NE)Chairman
Vacant (SW) Member

OUTREACH AND PARTNERSHIPS COMMITTEE (OPC)
Mrs. Gladys Nwafor (SE)Chairman
Amb. A.M. Wali (NW) Member

PLANNING, MONITORING AND STRATGY COMMITTEE (PMSC)
Mrs. Amina B. Zakari (NW)Chairman
Dr. Chris Iyimoga (NC)Member
Vacant (SW)Member
Mrs. Gladys Nwafor (SE)Member

SECURITY COMMITTEE (SC)
Dr. Ishmael Igbani (SS)Member
Mrs. Gladys Nwafor (SE)Member
Prof. Lai Olurode(SW)Member
Col. M. K. Hammanga (rtd) (NE)Member
Dr. A.S. Oniyangi (NC) Member

TENDERS BOARD (TB)
Amb. Ahmed Wali (NW)Chairman
Dr. A.S., Oniyangi (NC)Member

INEC DIRECTORS ARE 20 AS FOLLOWS

MRS. AUGUSTA C OGAKWU ANAMBRA SE SECRETARY TO THE COMMISSION
OSAZE 0 UZZI EDO ss VOTER EDUCATION, PUBLICITY, GENDER AND CSO LIAISON DEPARTMENT
MUSA H. ADAMU BAUCHI NE HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
SALAMATU G. IBRAHIM (MRS) GOMBE NE FINANCE & ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT
CHIDI NWAFOR P ANAMBRA SE ICT DEPARTMENT
OLADIMEJI KAYODE 0 LAGOS SW ELECTORAL OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT
BALA SHITU KADUNA NW ELECTION AND PARTY MONITORING DEPARTMENT
BARR IBRAHIM K. BAWA PLATEAU NC LEGAL SERVICES DEPARTMENT
ENGR MOSES UDOH A/IBOM SS ESTATE, WORKS & TRANSPORT DEPARTMENT
ANTHONY ABAROWEI EDO SS AUDIT DIRECTORATE
IRENE NGOZI OGHUMA DELTA SS ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION DlRECTORATE
NGALADAR SHETTIMA BORNO NE SECURITY DlRECTORATE
NDECHE F. OKECHUKWU ANAMBRA SE PLANNING & MONITORING DlRECTORATE
ISMA’ILA MOYI KAURA ZAMFARA NW STORES DIRECTORATE
AKEM EMMANUEL BENUE NC VOTER REGISTRY DEPARTMENT
ISIAKU A GALl YOBE NE COMMISSION’S SECRETARIATE DlRECTORATE
ISA LAWAL WASE PLATEAU NC PROCUREMENT DIRECTORATE
USMAN F. USMAN KEBBI NW ADMINISTRATION DIRECTORATE
HUDU USMAN ABUBAKAR KADUNA NW INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION & PROTOCOL DlRECTORATE
Dr. AJOKU G. N IMO SE HEALTH SERVICES DIRECTORATE (Ag)

Everyone can see that INEC has representation from accross the whole country and every member has power and will be required for the election to be successful. The Chairman can not tilt the Election in anyone's favour without the support of his other commissioners.

PDP is just grabbing any straw of lie that floats accross them. INEC is independent and is poised to conduct a free and fair election!
Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by Charlotte15: 12:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
But I thought Jonathan in his media chat said Jega does not travel much.
Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by ahaz: 12:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
courage54:
PDP are learning so fast the job of an opposition party.

My PVC is gallantly waiting for march 28 so that I can use it to send Jonathan back to Otuoke.

#March4Buhari

#Ihavedecided

God Bless Nigeria
God bless Niger-Delta
unfortunately u have one vote.

1 Like

Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by Eluwilussit(m): 12:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
PassingShot:
When the Foolish Fvcking Kid (FFK) was asked for proof of the alleged meeting, he refused!.

INEC said all PVC's have arrived, yet the Jonathanians want us to believe otherwise but will not provide evidence and prefer to rant all day long.

If PDP/GEJ were interested in the election, they could have given a day or two days holiday for people to collect their cards but we know they were not ready and can never be ready for this one.

PDP IS NOW THE MAIN OPPOSITION PARTY IN NIGERIA. QED!

Why does only one party have to prove everything?
Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by babadem2much(m): 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
PDP are still on the matter! Why scared na my PDP brazas?
Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by Lisaint(m): 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
That is it
Llata nw sum Oga @ d Top go tell Mr Jega to leave office due to all dis baseless accusation.......from dere dem go put dere own pesin dere to conduct d election in favour of dem

Nd it seems I heard 1 man speaking yxtday dat he ws d 1 dat appiont both d CHaIrMan nd d ReC.

....We knw hw tins dey Go. #SaveTheFutureOfNigeria
Re: PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
pdp has turned to opposition party since 2014....cry more I beg cos ur days in aso rock are numbered.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! / Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar / Musa Kwankwaso Dumps PDP, Set To Join NNPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.