Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari (14862 Views)

South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East / Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari / Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 12, 2015
On a more serious note....this marks the failure of PDP reconciliation efforts.

Looks like it is going to be tough for the PDP this year. They have lost a lot of vital people...and stand to lose more.

Chairman Muazu is not doing his job well.
Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by ozoigbondu: 9:52am On Feb 12, 2015
Obj that could not return his daugther to the senate or win his polling unit.

Buhari should even be ashamed of this endorsement.His strongest running point is integrity and anti corruption mantra which are all false of course.Now obj is one of the most corrupt man alive his endorsement should have been as a smear on buhari anti corruption image but his desperation to get power by all means and the fact that he is corrupt too made him to turn blind eye

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by edo3(m): 9:53am On Feb 12, 2015
Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by Uyasuquo(m): 9:53am On Feb 12, 2015
hehe
Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by jaybee3(m): 9:54am On Feb 12, 2015
OBJ is obviously relevant going by the pursuit of his endorsement by the clueless one hence why this is a massive development
Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by Misogynist2014(m): 9:54am On Feb 12, 2015
Jona must go.
Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 12, 2015
Its only a fool dat will respect a fool, d man wants to be controling naija from his farm. I pity ya, nobody send obj, afterall hez d reason y naija is today. March 28th obj will be gone for good politically
Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 12, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Obj that could not return his daugther to the senate or win his polling unit

But has connections across the country.

You may laugh at his domestic efforts....but this is a serious loss for the PDP. When the same OBJ was president....he did try to keep everyone in the PDP happy(though not always successfully).

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by nanyya5000(f): 9:57am On Feb 12, 2015
Is this man dreaming or what?? Is obj God?? BTW,..gej till 2019!
Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 12, 2015
Endorsement from a man that was part of PDP government you accused of destroying Nigeria. APC if the devil should support you today who would definitely welcome it.

GEJ till APC understand simple english.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by Frankiss44(m): 9:57am On Feb 12, 2015
LOLZ... I never knew Obasanjo had more than one PVC
Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by thefakestan: 9:57am On Feb 12, 2015
OBJ has not endorsed anyone yet.

Not as if it matters though.

But just for record.
Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by Stevosty: 9:58am On Feb 12, 2015
Is time he visited other churches like mountain of fire or deeper life because he needs a miracle to win this election. Nigerians are wiser.
Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by nedz(m): 9:58am On Feb 12, 2015
Hmm...Interesting
Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by philips70(m): 9:58am On Feb 12, 2015
tit:
ha ha ha!
Maybe Obasanjo will finally win his polling booth!

Winning your polling booth and winning the elections which is more relevant and important? The difference is Obasanjo is a Nigerian while Jonathan is an Ijaw man.
Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by ozoigbondu: 9:59am On Feb 12, 2015
bushdoc9919:

But has connections across the country.

You may laugh at his domestic efforts....but this is a serious loss for the PDP. When the same OBJ was president....he did try to keep everyone in the PDP happy(though not always successfully).

Connections that couldn't make him return his daughter or win his unit or impose sule lamido as pdp presidential candidate

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 12, 2015
HISTORY REPEAT ITSELF The moment I heard that the General Election was postponed till march 28th,2015,I took a swift action into history and gladly discovered that this postponement is an Aural of Divinity. March is very significant in the political History of the world. President F.Kennedy of US, an opposition candidate won Presidential election in March,1968.Former Zimbabwe prime minister,Morgan Tsvangirai lost an election to an opposition presidential candidate,Robert Mugabe in the month of march. I also glanced through ukraine history and saw how a ruling party lost presidential election in march 2003.March is always a good time to march over and take control.It is the best time for an opposition party to march over and win election. Buhari is fully ready to march over.Please join the marching Team today.
Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by juman(m): 10:00am On Feb 12, 2015
You know nigerians don't like obasanjo, he failed too much as president.
Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 12, 2015
Lies upon lies..... Buhari never said obasanjo's support will give APC more votes.

He said "if" obasanjo's support will give the party more votes, the is a welcome idea..
Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by Slimmos(m): 10:02am On Feb 12, 2015
obj is a disgrace to we the omo oduduwa ..
Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 12, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Connections that couldn't make him return his daughter or win his unit or impose sule lamido as pdp presidential candidate

Yes....but he still has the connections to do damage.

At this point...it is better PDP has all its guys under the same roof....rather than running with the opposition party....or angry in PDP.
Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by ifyalways(f): 10:03am On Feb 12, 2015
I listened to Buhari's speech.

So suddenly,Obasanjo is now a respected and honorable statesman

APC claims to be an agent of change but yet romancing the same set of people that kept this country in its sorry state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by egokudiowomoney: 10:04am On Feb 12, 2015
xreal:

Amen.
adingbonnaku ki nfi ojo iku ti e dola..by may 29,GMB shall be sworn in
Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 12, 2015
OBasanjo should be expelled from the PDP, i dont know what Muazu is waiting for
Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by ofegge73(m): 10:04am On Feb 12, 2015
Too much talk here on nairaland.
Do you all have any idea, what word on the street's in 19 states so far is?
I don't need to reveal any more on this,but a lot of people on this forum will be shocked,March 28th.and beyond.
Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by princeokeke63: 10:07am On Feb 12, 2015
OBJ. Cannot be trusted.
Meanwhile, I made front page today. Shout out to my. Mum Mrs Eunice and to all my friends. I dedicate this moment 2 u.
Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by midolian(m): 10:07am On Feb 12, 2015
nzeadachie:
BY THE WAY WHO IS OBASANJO?
Obasanjo is the bigwig that imposed the clueless one on us..dou, he didn't know he was this clueless.
Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by maestroferddi: 10:07am On Feb 12, 2015
PassingShot:
Of course Obasanjo's support was not really necessary for GMB to clinch the presidency. Obasanjo voicing out his support is in order for him not to be left behind by the change wind that is blowing everywhere. GMB did very well to acknowledge the importance of OBJ's support and pour some encomium on the Ebora OWu himself but it's not that the support was actually key.

Generally, I score him an "A" in that interview. His answers were precise and straight to the point.

Is it not a shame that the Jonathanians want the gullible to believe that it is this same GMB that is avoiding a debate with Mr. Jona?
Buhari WILL NOT WIN the presidential elections.

Now put a finger on that.

I respect the maturity with which the PDP is handling APC's sundry reckless utterances.
They keep ignoring APC so let APC keep building castles in the air.

We shall know who is in charge at the polls...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by Popemax(m): 10:08am On Feb 12, 2015
Obasanjo only has one vote and won't force us to vote for you......Buhari you're a failure
Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by Johnnoo(m): 10:09am On Feb 12, 2015
Stop deceiving yourself GMB, OBJ is a friend of no one...
Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by ozoigbondu: 10:09am On Feb 12, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Yes....but he still has the connections to do damage.

At this point...it is better PDP has all its guys under the same roof....rather than running with the opposition party....or angry in PDP.

Obj has never hidden his disdain for Jonathan he is more or less in the opposition and politically irrelvant

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 12, 2015
Dream on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Sincerest Apologies To The Oba Of Akure; / Senate Fails To Screen Magu, EFCC Boss / "Buhari's Darkness Has Covered The Glory Of Nigeria" - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.