Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) (4147 Views)

This Is Buhari’s Biggest Failure – Saraki Reveals / Tension!! Aso Rock Explodes As Fashola Calls Buhari Biggest Looter In Office. Re / Our Biggest Mistake Was To Appoint Fani- Kayode As Jonathan’s Campaign Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) by kakinews: 3:24am On Feb 12, 2015
Help me am Confused

Buhari wants to eradicate corruption from Nigeria, then what the hell is he doing with Tinubu, Atiku, Obasanjo, and IBB.
who in Nigeria can be more corrupt than this Four.

Charity as we know begins at home, GMB should show an example now with these corruption legends then maybe he will prove his fight against corruption

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) by guccimilan(m): 3:32am On Feb 12, 2015
Yes bro you can't talk about corruption in Nigeria without bringing this four to light.

6 Likes

Re: This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) by ayindejimmy(m): 3:37am On Feb 12, 2015
sadly, you cant talk about being a president without the contributions of those ones. they'll certainly pull you down. even the President runs to them. very regrettable. its just Nigerian politics

8 Likes

Re: This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) by eleko1: 3:44am On Feb 12, 2015
JESUS ate with the Sinners and of cos one of JESUS disciple is Judas iscariot,does that make him a corrupt/sinner? All dos peeps U mentioned above want CHANGE from the status quo of Jona misadminstration,inept,corruption,thievery,CLUELESSNESS(no bi say them too nor get issue oo but Jona own nah WAH).If he better,U'll eat the FRUIT thereof.MARCH BUHARI TO ASO ROCK. Enuf is Enuf of the CLUELESS ONE

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) by Davotee(m): 3:45am On Feb 12, 2015
Yuwa rait. What has light with darkness?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) by appini: 3:49am On Feb 12, 2015
It's easy to wake a man that is far asleep than to wake a man pretending to be asleep.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) by Kennywills7(m): 3:56am On Feb 12, 2015
There is no way APC will b able to fight corruption as even d party itself is build on corruption! Believe it not its d truth dat is well stirring in our faces!

1 Like

Re: This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) by babadee1(m): 4:05am On Feb 12, 2015
How is that a reason to continue with Jonathan? GEJ is more corrupt than any other president in the history of Nigeria. The looting under him is completely unprecedented.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) by tit(f): 4:16am On Feb 12, 2015
Buhari is the father of kidnapping!
Nobody in Nigeria is more corrupt than him.

6 Likes

Re: This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) by titi50: 4:40am On Feb 12, 2015
I will not only say the biggest mistake for General Buhari but for all the APC members.. buhari season and time has passed and what we need are young Nigerians who have the country @ heart for development and inprovement. I will or would have be very glad if APC had brought the likes of Fashola, Rochas and kwakwaso.. This guys are young and they are dynamic., working very well for their respective statements and would have pulled a great chance against President jonathan..
With what Jonathan has done, No body can contest with him and win..
Nigerians watch out..
#GEJ4NAIJA

9 Likes

Re: This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) by bewla(m): 4:40am On Feb 12, 2015
who b this dud over me

2 Likes

Re: This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) by toyecoach(m): 4:45am On Feb 12, 2015
kakinews:
Help me am Confused

Buhari wants to eradicate corruption from Nigeria, then what the hell is he doing with Tinubu, Atiku, Obasanjo, and IBB.

Charity as we know begins at home, GMB should show an example now with these corruption legends then maybe he will prove his fight against corruption
@OP your name is missing ,why?your mind is corrupt.your perception on those personalities is bias ,Tinubu was in court of prosecution several years until freed,so which court or panel have confirm your allegations against them ? Meanwhile,where's Stella ,Fanikayode,madam petroleum and who's preventing their trial . Don't forget Muazu case

4 Likes

Re: This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) by paulolee(m): 5:01am On Feb 12, 2015
**drops s.k n picks up fone**
dts politics for u
its a qame n d best player wins
even if it wud take shekau to join APC for dem to win, I bet u he wud join dem n dea wud say he is a chanqed man n lebel hym a born aqain Christian
f masses dont kno wats cookinq n some kip screaminq n demandinq for CHANGE n av observed DT.......
**70% ar paid to shout for CHANGE
**20% ar not sure dea wud c d chanqe BT dea jus taq alonq coz dea b'liev GEJ has failed n dea is no oda dependable aspirant n d rest and final
**10% kno reali want d chanqe n av little faith dt buhari n APV wud qv dem DT CHANGE
qat no PVC n wud b relaxing maself tru out d election tinz
wat wud it profit a man to stand n que under d sun to vote for d election to b riqqed??
NIGERIA av failed
#open box n start searchinq for his papers to Burundi, Haiti or kampala#
Re: This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) by A7(m): 5:12am On Feb 12, 2015
Corruption? Who among them is unmarried? grin

Satanist, you're going against your masters definition of corruption.
Re: This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) by Nobody: 5:17am On Feb 12, 2015
The same thieves we find in pdp are also in pdp. They are no better.
Re: This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) by olas24u(f): 5:24am On Feb 12, 2015
kakinews:
Help me am Confused

It is a unitary federalism and its very expensive and breeds corruption.you need political support from political assets who can deliver their states to you.even Obj got to power through PDM.so you need people around you to win elections .
Re: This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) by Nobody: 5:24am On Feb 12, 2015
eleko1:
JESUS ate with the Sinners and of cos one of JESUS disciple is Judas iscariot,does that make him a corrupt/sinner? All dos peeps U mentioned above want CHANGE from the status quo of Jona misadminstration,inept,corruption,thievery,CLUELESSNESS(no bi say them too nor get issue oo but Jona own nah WAH).If he better,U'll eat the FRUIT thereof.MARCH BUHARI TO ASO ROCK. Enuf is Enuf of the CLUELESS ONE

Where do I begin

Nna, because Jesus was eating with sinners doesn't mean he wasn't advocating for a change in their demeanor. For instance, when they brought the adulteress to him, he said "Go and Sin no more", so has Buhari told Tinubu to stop the looting? Has Buhari told Ameachi to sell his private jet and use the proceeds to further develop his state?

What about the story of Zacchaeus?

I don't think this is an apt analogy in this context.

6 Likes

Re: This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) by eleko1: 5:36am On Feb 12, 2015
Bia!Who told U dat BUHARI will tolerate pipu Kleptomaniac in his govt? Since u saaid Tinubu is a thief,what prevent/stop Jona/EFCC to do the needful?And U need to tell me what Tinubu sin
UchihaMadara:

Where do I begin

Nna, because Jesus was eating with sinners doesn't mean he wasn't advocating for a change in their demeanor. For instance, when they brought the adulteress to him, he said "Go and Sin no more", so has Buhari told Tinubu to stop the looting? Has Buhari told Ameachi to sell his private jet and use the proceeds to further develop his state?

undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) by eleko1: 5:40am On Feb 12, 2015
Is baba Akinrinade going to Aso Rock too?WE aLL WANT/YEARN FOR CHANGE
UchihaMadara:

Where do I begin

Re: This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) by Nobody: 5:47am On Feb 12, 2015
eleko1:
Bia!Who told U dat BUHARI will tolerate pipu Kleptomaniac in his govt? Since u saaid Tinubu is a thief,what prevent/stop Jona/EFCC to do the needful?And U need to tell me what Tinubu sin undecided

My response is to the analogy of the person I quoted, who implicitly acknowledged that those named by the OP and now frolicking with GMB are corrupt.

Do I know why he hasn't been charged and imprisoned yet? No I don't. Same way most corrupt people in Nigeria never get to face the music.

The OPs point is, "Can Buhari make the corrupt face the music, including his inner political circle?".

1 Like

Re: This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) by mohammedmagnus: 6:14am On Feb 12, 2015
Lol, Nigerians and their inability to see the big picture. Its normal in nigerian politics, infact the two parties have looters in their fold, but there is a difference. One can and has been controlled by his political cronnies/cabals. while the other has a military background,so controlling such a person is very unlikely. If u want to see the end of Godfatherism in Nigerian politics GMB is your sure bet, cos trust me after he wins he would free himself from tinubu amaechi and Co, as for those clamouring for the youths to take over, be careful what you wish for. I am 23yrs and if you put pple of my ilk in power you might regret it, because most are washed up party boys and girls, even the ones coming from the diaspora can't be trusted. Thank you
Re: This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) by Orunto: 6:39am On Feb 12, 2015
He doesn't know maths, so he doesn't know what he is talking about. IBB never for GMB,
Re: This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 12, 2015
Proven PDP=APC

Today's Breaking News:
1000 decamps to Apc...

Tomorrow's Breaking News:
Exodus march...in the news 1020 switch to PDP...

In nja politics "no permanent party / friend
Re: This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:28am On Feb 12, 2015
eleko1:
Jesus ate with the sinners Buhari is dining with the corrupt men like Jesus did he preach for their repentance and they repented will Buhari jail them when he becomes president because that is what they deserve.

1 Like

Re: This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:32am On Feb 12, 2015
mohammedmagnus:
Lol, Nigerians and their inability to see the big picture. Its normal in nigerian politics, infact the two parties have looters in their fold, but there is a difference. One can and has been controlled by his political cronnies/cabals. while the other has a military background,so controlling such a person is very unlikely. If u want to see the end of Godfatherism in Nigerian politics GMB is your sure bet, cos trust me after he wins he would free himself from tinubu amaechi and Co, as for those clamouring for the youths to take over, be careful what you wish for. I am 23yrs and if you put pple of my ilk in power you might regret it, because most are washed up party boys and girls, even the ones coming from the diaspora can't be trusted. Thank you
To free himself from them is not what we need the question is will he probe them and jail them if they are found guilty which I doubt
Re: This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) by Dahveydson(m): 7:34am On Feb 12, 2015
tit:
Buhari is the father of kidnapping!
Nobody in Nigeria is more corrupt than him.
Where is your common sense?
Re: This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) by decode55(m): 7:41am On Feb 12, 2015
toyecoach:
@OP your name is missing ,why?your mind is corrupt.your perception on those personalities is bias ,Tinubu was in court of prosecution several years until freed,so which court or panel have confirm your allegations against them ? Meanwhile,where's Stella ,Fanikayode,madam petroleum and who's preventing their trial . Don't forget Muazu case

Are you seriously trying to defend Tinubu? shocked

I've noticed something about ye apc supporters. Y'all know absolutely nothing about the cabal that runs that party?

Y'all should Keep wallowing in your ignorance.
Re: This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) by eleko1: 7:44am On Feb 12, 2015
BUHARI will not tolerate/spare any shaddy/filthy character among his inner caucus/govt.We shud be worry about a man who told us dat stealing is not corruption.
UchihaMadara:

My response is to the analogy of the person I quoted, who implicitly acknowledged that those named by the OP and now frolicking with GMB are corrupt.

Do I know why he hasn't been charged and imprisoned yet? No I don't. Same way most corrupt people in Nigeria never get to face the music.

The OPs point is, "Can Buhari make the corrupt face the music, including his inner political circle?".
Re: This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) by ccnation(m): 7:46am On Feb 12, 2015
eleko1:

I am not a Christian believer though, but how dare you compare Buhari to Jesus? The thunder wey go fire you still dey chop beans!..........Shior!!!!!!!

1. Jesus wasn't a politician looking for votes
2. Jesus didn't go to them, they came to him
3 Jesus didn't need anything from them, and never collected....... We all know Buhari is a broke beggar hence he needs these guys to foot his bills. Now how do you tell your father who is sponsoring you tthrough school that his mouth stinks?
Re: This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) by decode55(m): 7:51am On Feb 12, 2015
mohammedmagnus:
Lol, Nigerians and their inability to see the big picture. Its normal in nigerian politics, infact the two parties have looters in their fold, but there is a difference. One can and has been controlled by his political cronnies/cabals. while the other has a military background,so controlling such a person is very unlikely. If u want to see the end of Godfatherism in Nigerian politics GMB is your sure bet, cos trust me after he wins he would free himself from tinubu amaechi and Co, s for those clamouring for the youths to take over, be careful what you wish for. I am 23yrs and if you put pple of my ilk in power you might regret it, because most are washed up party boys and girls, even the ones coming from the diaspora can't be trusted. Thank you

Deluded individual grin grin
Re: This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) by chamboy(m): 7:55am On Feb 12, 2015
Politics gives Room for the bad, good and ugly.. so no political platform/ party can be formed without having those Three Set of People.. We only Vote for A Man of his words that can't b controlled by any form of people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: Minister Of Information / El Rufai’s Special Adviser On Investment, Jimi Lawal Wanted For Fraud In The US / Are Ibos Entrepreneurs Or Successful Criminals? Read.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.