Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,817 members, 7,851,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:57 AM

This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) (4165 Views)

This Is Buhari’s Biggest Failure – Saraki Reveals / Tension!! Aso Rock Explodes As Fashola Calls Buhari Biggest Looter In Office. Re / Our Biggest Mistake Was To Appoint Fani- Kayode As Jonathan’s Campaign Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) by Tongsman(m): 7:55am On Feb 12, 2015
eleko1:
JESUS ate with the Sinners and of cos one of JESUS disciple is Judas iscariot,does that make him a corrupt/sinner? All dos peeps U mentioned above want CHANGE from the status quo of Jona misadminstration,inept,corruption,thievery,CLUELESSNESS(no bi say them too nor get issue oo but Jona own nah WAH).If he better,U'll eat the FRUIT thereof.MARCH BUHARI TO ASO ROCK. Enuf is Enuf of the CLUELESS ONE
you said it all

1 Like

Re: This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) by eleko1: 7:56am On Feb 12, 2015
Maggot have eaten/destroyed all the Cell adhesiob molecules in Ur brain.U reason/think abnormal.I dnt waste my time with kids.Think and reason well.Nuff said
ccnation:

I am not a Christian believer though, but how dare you compare Buhari to Jesus? The thunder wey go fire you still dey chop beans!..........Shior!!!!!!!
Re: This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) by eleko1: 8:00am On Feb 12, 2015
wink Thank U very much,God bless U.
Tongsman:

you said it all
cool smiley
Re: This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) by Babygal4eva(f): 8:33am On Feb 12, 2015
See what is happening to GEJ now, he tried to do the right thing in his party and now the corrupt bosses(God-Fathers) are pulling him down and doing everything they can to get him out of Aso-rock. I think that maybe if Buhari becomes president he shouldn't give an f about his party members afterall this will be his last term in office and he should restore Nigerians fate in the gov... but alas this is just a pipe's dream cause in Naija the rich just wannaa become richer so of course Tinubu will be pulling his puppet srings
Re: This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) by mauriceminor88: 9:18am On Feb 12, 2015
eleko1:
JESUS ate with the Sinners and of cos one of JESUS disciple is Judas iscariot,does that make him a corrupt/sinner? All dos peeps U mentioned above want CHANGE from the status quo of Jona misadminstration,inept,corruption,thievery,CLUELESSNESS(no bi say them too nor get issue oo but Jona own nah WAH).If he better,U'll eat the FRUIT thereof.MARCH BUHARI TO ASO ROCK. Enuf is Enuf of the CLUELESS ONE

If u think u can change a thief by pretending to be a thief, u can risk ur own credibility with people, ONCE A THIEF ALWAYS A THIEF, CHANGE COMES FROM THE INSIDE, NOT BY PRETENCE....
Re: This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) by Gbawe: 9:54am On Feb 12, 2015
@OP.

Clearly you and others have not followed and understood the announcement Buhari has made, several times, about his approach to corruption. I will repeat it to clear up things hopefully once and for all.

Buhari has stated that he cannot judge anyone's guilt outside power and he cannot adequately estimate wrongdoing against Nigeria or the level of rot until he is in power and privy to information that will give him a complete and comprehensive view of the full picture. Do not therefore expect him to call IBB, Tinubu, OBJ et al crooks as you are ready to do. As someone who wants to be President, Buhari cannot pronounce anyone's guilt based on hearsay and baseless accusations alone as you may be happy to do. He cannot display prejudice openly against others either when they have not been convicted of any wrongdoing.

Buhari concludes that his government will "draw a line in the sand" (his words) when sworn in to power as a point from which stealing, corruption, criminality and impunity will no longer go unpunished or be condoned. Buhari makes it clear that the corrupt have a chance to change their ways and be part of a new Nigeria up to that "line" drawn in the sand. Buhari is not here to witch-hunt anyone . The chance is there for wrongdoers and enemies of Nigeria's progress to change their way and submit themselves to the new way of administering Nigeria.

So therefore Buhari will not reject the help of any prominent Nigerian who is genuinely interested in working for the birth of a a new and working Nigeria. He will not come out to call some thieves, even if that is what you want, because that is not the way Buhari has told you he will fight corruption. He will not, after gaining power, begin fighting everything and everyone to a standstill when that makes little sense and is counter-productive to what needs to be done to address the serious problems of Nigeria. Everyone, even the corrupt, gets a 'fresh start' under GMB as long as they reform and accept that things will no longer be "business as usual" after May 29th. When Buhari gets into power he will, first and foremost, assess the level of damage done to Nigeria. From that point measures will be put in place to 'repair' Nigeria that will not spare any sacred cows. If IBB, Tinubu , OBJ et al fall foul of the new way of doing things then they will be dealt with by an impartial system that had warned everyone to reform for the better or face the consequences of their actions. As simple as that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 12, 2015
In essence Buhari is now Jesus? Be careful of how you use the name of Jesus in vain
eleko1:
Re: This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) by eleko1: 10:21am On Feb 12, 2015
Did I say JESUS and BUHARI are equate/equal?If yes,explain
CaptainOjemba:
In essence Buhari is now Jesus? Be careful of how you use the name of Jesus in vain
Re: This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 12, 2015
Read what you wrote again, I am only advising you not to use that name in vain, Jesus is Supernatural while Buhari is mere mortal, so there is no basis for comparism
eleko1:
Did I say JESUS and BUHARI are equate/equal?If yes,explain
Re: This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) by yinny: 10:33am On Feb 12, 2015
That's Politics! Infact not joining forces with these people was a mistake for GEJ, these guys have more than one vote, they've got structures that even if u r an independent candidate u need them, remember Adedibu and Saraki? The reason Algore lost to Bush was he underestimated d Clintons influence and affluence, thank God for Obama, despite defeating Hillary he joined forces with them. God doesn't do evil but He uses d evil of d devil to fulfil His plans, remember Nebuchadnezar? In politics interest is all that matters, GEJ is not a politician abeg, that's why he is struggling now,imagine Aregbesola and Oshiomole second term bid? That's politics. If u gonna alienated d elite dnt alienate d masses. I rest my case
Re: This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) by eleko1: 10:42am On Feb 12, 2015
Is that how to use JESUS name in vain?U still dnt get it.I give up
CaptainOjemba:
Read what you wrote again, I am only advising you not to use that name in vain, Jesus is Supernatural while Buhari is mere mortal, so there is no basis for comparism
Re: This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) by shaqhead: 11:48am On Feb 12, 2015
UchihaMadara:

Where do I begin

Nna, because Jesus was eating with sinners doesn't mean he wasn't advocating for a change in their demeanor. For instance, when they brought the adulteress to him, he said "Go and Sin no more", so has Buhari told Tinubu to stop the looting? Has Buhari told Ameachi to sell his private jet and use the proceeds to further develop his state?

What about the story of Zacchaeus?

I don't think this is an apt analogy in this context.

Its called politics Mr. and U nid broad political assets (d good, bad and ugly) to win bases. The analogy is apt in d sense that Christ made CONTACT without CONTAMINATION: From Jesus to Joseph to Daniel we c ds bn played out. No government is coming with a cabinet full of SAINTS; Its d System of Checks and Balances put in place coupled with the Leaders tolerance/intolerance for corruption that makes them all SEEM as such. Was any of the Desciples a SAINT when they were Chosen by Christ but they knew dt accepting Christ will mean doin things His own way? Buhari has said same, He is nt going to strt a witch hunting campaign by going to d PAST but from MAY 30 when he assumes office, evry one has to choose between "Life" and "Death"! Forget about Buhari for now, my question is GEJ has some good minds in his government? Yes He does! Could they have performed far far better if they had not had d problem of burgeoning corruption which is tolerated by the Head? How will GEJs government reputation hv bn if his body language towards corruption is way different? You cant imagine d ripple effect of d Billions lost in a single ministry. The question should be will Buhari allow Himself to be CONTAMINATED after making CONTACT with this corrupt folks? Going by his antecedents, I will say a resounding NO! People are drawn to On the whole to Buhari nt because of d malaise in our National life but because they feel they can TRUST Him!
Re: This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 12, 2015
Buhari is built on corruption, is foundation is built on tinubu!
Re: This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 12, 2015
Buhari is built on corruption, his foundation is built on tinubu!
Re: This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) by shaqhead: 11:58am On Feb 12, 2015
kakinews:
Help me am Confused

Buhari wants to eradicate corruption from Nigeria, then what the hell is he doing with Tinubu, Atiku, Obasanjo, and IBB.
who in Nigeria can be more corrupt than this Four.

Charity as we know begins at home, GMB should show an example now with these corruption legends then maybe he will prove his fight against corruption

This was my expansion on someone who used Jesus Christ as an analogy and my explanation to someone else who ddnt consider it apt! It suffices for ur question!

Its called politics Mr. and U nid broad political assets (d good, bad and ugly) to win bases. The analogy is apt in d sense that Christ made CONTACT without CONTAMINATION: From Jesus to Joseph to Daniel we c ds bn played out. No government is coming with a cabinet full of SAINTS; Its d System of Checks and Balances put in place coupled with the Leaders tolerance/intolerance for corruption that makes them all SEEM as such. Was any of the Desciples (Jesus Cabinet) a SAINT when they were Chosen by Christ but they knew dt accepting Christ will mean doin things His own way? Buhari has said same, He is nt going to strt a witch hunting campaign by going to d PAST but from MAY 30 when he assumes office, evry one has to choose between "Life" and "Death"! Fresh start! New Leaf! U cant drive forward yl ur eyes is set on the rearview mirror! Forget about Buhari for now, my question is GEJ has some good minds in his government? Yes He does! Could they have performed far far better if they had not had d problem of burgeoning corruption which is tolerated by the Head? How will GEJs government reputation hv bn if his body language towards corruption is way different? You cant imagine d ripple effect of d Billions lost in a single ministry. The question should be will Buhari allow Himself to be CONTAMINATED after making CONTACT with this corrupt folks? Going by his antecedents, I will say a resounding NO! People are drawn to On the whole to Buhari nt because of d malaise in our National life but because they feel they can TRUST Him!
Re: This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) by size40: 12:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
Go and sit down. GEJ is an out going President. Buhari is our next President.
Re: This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
Be careful, that's my own take
eleko1:
Is that how to use JESUS name in vain?U still dnt get it.I give up
Re: This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) by eleko1: 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
Explain what u mean by Becareful
CaptainOjemba:
Be careful, that's my own take

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emir Of Borgu Revealed Why He Made Tinubu "The Jagaban" / Presidency Discards Confab Report, To Hold National Conference On North-east / My Advice To fellow Igbos Living In The North.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.