Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Rescuing Nigerian Children From Witchcraft Accusation - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rescuing Nigerian Children From Witchcraft Accusation (13227 Views)

Girl & Her Aunt Tortured By Elders In Akwa Ibom Over Witchcraft Accusation (Pic) / Little Child Tortured For Days Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) / Houseboy In Edo Tortured Over Witchcraft Accusation (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rescuing Nigerian Children From Witchcraft Accusation by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

Ur papa
ur generation fool
Re: Rescuing Nigerian Children From Witchcraft Accusation by Bawss1(m): 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
Please the moderators should attend to this thread ASAP. It has been run aground with comments from a troll. I've used the report button I hope it works. Thanks

Attention: OAM4J, Seun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rescuing Nigerian Children From Witchcraft Accusation by armadeo(m): 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
Redoil:
Inasmuch i am against the beating and touture of people who are called witches ishilove, if you have the opportunity to hear what the evil and wicked deeds this children witches commit and are confessing you will shed tears uncontrolably for 365 days. Though a lot of people who have never come in contact with their evil and wicked deeds will just wave any discussion about them with their hand. Children witches are very distructive to the extent that if i am having the opportunity i will pass a law among all the evil coven arround the world to up there ante and only allow people above the age of 20years to join them.
If you know that children witches is not a joke to be taking lightly share my post.

I assume that you are an adult above 18years with an internet subscription to type the rubbish you just did.

Imagine what an adult is saying child witches destroying destiny etc. If you have failed blame yourself not the unlucky child whose imbecilic parents can't look after.

How come well to do people don't have witches for children or do covens only initiate the poor.

5 Likes

Re: Rescuing Nigerian Children From Witchcraft Accusation by cococandy(f): 5:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
God forbid bad thing on this thread. Jeez

1 Like

Re: Rescuing Nigerian Children From Witchcraft Accusation by macof(m): 5:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
Another one from the evil religion called christianity

1 Like

Re: Rescuing Nigerian Children From Witchcraft Accusation by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
Redoil:
Inasmuch i am against the beating and touture of people who are called witches ishilove, if you have the opportunity to hear what the evil and wicked deeds this children witches commit and are confessing you will shed tears uncontrolably for 365 days. Though a lot of people who have never come in contact with their evil and wicked deeds will just wave any discussion about them with their hand. Children witches are very distructive to the extent that if i am having the opportunity i will pass a law among all the evil coven arround the world to up there ante and only allow people above the age of 20years to join them.
If you know that children witches is not a joke to be taking lightly share my post.

angry angry angry I find your post distasteful and an assault on the bare sensibilities of humanity. more so a deep insult to God and the concept of his perfect Wisdom. If I were Angel Michael, I will smite you down before you breath the first two words of your post.

It is peeps like yourself who will notice an introverted, intelligent child who is curious and asks question.. and label the child a witch for being too smart for his age. or you will see a traumatized child who defensively uses behavior to protect himself from the realities of life.

So there are some adults in Nigeria who cannot contain adult witches so children are the next target.. angryGod who has blessed parents with children will stand by and let Satan kolobi them for Evil.. do you see what i mean?

Matthew 10:42 "And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones because he is my disciple, I tell you the truth, he will certainly not lose his reward."

Matthew 18:10 "See that you do not look down on one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven."

Psalm 8:2 From the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise because of your enemies, to silence the foe and the avenger.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rescuing Nigerian Children From Witchcraft Accusation by KeenOne(m): 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
Redoil:
And you've the rights to vote in an election?

E no go better for democracy o!

2 Likes

Re: Rescuing Nigerian Children From Witchcraft Accusation by Ishilove: 7:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
Some of these people accusing these kids of being witches are themselves witches and blood drinkers. Curses be upon them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rescuing Nigerian Children From Witchcraft Accusation by Horus(m): 8:02pm On Feb 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNOYRsvbMs8

[size=15pt]Religion Exposed_ The so-called Witches of Nigeria
[Child Abuse Alert_ A must-see Video!][/size]
Re: Rescuing Nigerian Children From Witchcraft Accusation by soulglo: 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
Sugarpeaches:
I see some of them roaming about here in calabar, around Marian and eta agbor . And I jus bcom sad, dis children sleep and eat on d streets and are exposed to hazards. Some Of dem become hardened criminals while som of de gals go to flourmill where dey prostitute,underaged girls! saw a couple of lil gals the other day and one of dem was scattering a nearby refuse dump n I asked her to stop dat n she said no,I asked her why, den she asked me if I was goin 2 give her food dat she was checkin if she wul find somtin to eat in d dirts , n I asked if she wul stop if I gave her food, she agreed, so I got somtin 4 her n d other gals. Believe me dose pple are wonderful,dey are jus not lucky like some of us with caring parents or guardians. They shul be other ways to handled accused children Dan sending dem to the streets or torturing dem. How about a mass deliverance program for dem or somtin else !

I'm totally heartbroken to read this. Do these kids just roam the streets? Nigeria and their bragging about family values. I'm so angry and sad about this. I feel helpless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rescuing Nigerian Children From Witchcraft Accusation by Sugarpeaches(f): 10:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
soulglo:

I'm totally heartbroken to read this. Do these kids just roam the streets? Nigeria and their bragging about family values. I'm so angry and sad about this. I feel helpless

Yes o, they roam d streets. De other day I saw som of dem selling perfumes,jus close to d calabar municipal council ,one of dem even sprayed me with one of d perfume in a bid to get me to buy it ,but den I ask myself where cul dis children who can hardly feed get bottles of perfumes frm ? I dunno but I tink its not frm a honest means . Wonderful healthy children but no opportunity to be loved by parents or de world but I luv dem, I pray God help dem and bless me so I can bless dem ,I hate seeing dem so .
Re: Rescuing Nigerian Children From Witchcraft Accusation by soulglo: 11:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
Sugarpeaches:

Yes o, they roam d streets. De other day I saw som of dem selling perfumes,jus close to d calabar municipal council ,one of dem even sprayed me with one of d perfume in a bid to get me to buy it ,but den I ask myself where cul dis children who can hardly feed get bottles of perfumes frm ? I dunno but I tink its not frm a honest means . Wonderful healthy children but no opportunity to be loved by parents or de world but I luv dem, I pray God help dem and bless me so I can bless dem ,I hate seeing dem so .

Probably people taking advantage of their homelessness. They sell and get food in return. This world can be so cruel.

1 Like

Re: Rescuing Nigerian Children From Witchcraft Accusation by Sugarpeaches(f): 12:30am On Feb 13, 2015
soulglo:

Probably people taking advantage of their homelessness. They sell and get food in return. This world can be so cruel.

Yea d world is cruel but " cow wey no get tail na God dey drive fly frm him body" God is watching, he'll see dem through.
Re: Rescuing Nigerian Children From Witchcraft Accusation by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 13, 2015
PAGAN9JA::

i no get sense.
Re: Rescuing Nigerian Children From Witchcraft Accusation by redsun(m): 10:04am On Feb 13, 2015
Nigeria is such an ignorant world and it is thousands if years behind the rational reality. It is such an enigmatic magic with peoples eyes wide open,but can't see a thing.

2 Likes

Re: Rescuing Nigerian Children From Witchcraft Accusation by Joshthefirst(m): 4:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
voltron:

angry angry angry I find your post distasteful...If I were Angel Michael, I will smite you down before you breath the first two words of your post.
Thank God you are not Angel Michael. grin
Re: Rescuing Nigerian Children From Witchcraft Accusation by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
redsun:
Nigeria is such an ignorant world and it is thousands if years behind the rational reality. It is such an enigmatic magic with peoples eyes wide open,but can't see a thing.

ignorance thrives in the midst of knowledge - this is the real Africa without influence from the Whiteman cry cry
Re: Rescuing Nigerian Children From Witchcraft Accusation by blank(f): 8:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
I don't believe in child witches. I remember as a kid, I had a very active imagination and could spin the wildest stories. I always held my classmates in rapt attention as I spun the craziest yarns. Just thinking, if my parents were poor, I would probably have been categorised as a child witch cos I was quietly stubborn to boot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies / Why Jesus Christ Spoke More About Hell More Than Heaven / Traditional Monotheism-The Yoruba example

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.