Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Did God Speak To Me? Question For All. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Speak To Me? Question For All. (2370 Views)

How Do You Reply To The "Did You Pray For Me" Question / Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / Why Did God "Kill" 42 Lads Merely For Saying Elisha Was Bald? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Speak To Me? Question For All. by Weah96: 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hiswordxray:

I am not a Mexican neither am I from any tribe of this world. I came from another world, a present-future world. I have come to take over this world. I and this rest of my kind will take over this world and rule it. We would eliminate all those that oppose to our rule.

So you better join us or wait for your destruction.

Do your worst. As for me, I refuse to insult my forefathers.
Re: Did God Speak To Me? Question For All. by Jameselias: 4:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hiswordxray:

When God speaks you would know.
It will be different from when your mind speak.
Jesus said his sheep knows his voice.

When God speaks you would just know deep inside of you that it is God speak. Because you have an instinctive ability to recognize God's voice (that is if you are born again).
shocked kai!!! Notin wey person no go see for NL abeg, make una tell this guy to stop fooling himself.
Re: Did God Speak To Me? Question For All. by Hiswordxray(m): 4:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
alienvirus:
Dream on.
Don't say we didn't warn you...
Re: Did God Speak To Me? Question For All. by alienvirus: 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Don't say we didn't warn you...
how many of your extended family follow your line of thought before you warn me your senior.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I dont enjoy visiting Religion Section / Record Of Islamic Attacks, Check It Out. / Is Dragon Real???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.