Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

This Is One Of The People That Deserve NATIONAL HONOUR - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is One Of The People That Deserve NATIONAL HONOUR (689 Views)

Signpost In Honour Of Abu Ali In Sambisa Forest (Photos) / 5 Governors That Deserve A Second Term In 2019 / Buhari Conferred With Equatorial Guinea's Highest National Honour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is One Of The People That Deserve NATIONAL HONOUR by zoomzu(f): 8:55am On Feb 12, 2015
Are you a resident of lagos?
Do you ply Mile 2 - badagry - Festac road regularly?
Do you know Alakija bus - stop?
Their is a U-turn before Alakija if you are coming from mile-2 end or After Alakija if you are coming from Badagry end.
This LASTMA official controls this U-turn spot since inception of LASTMA.

His Exceptional qualities

He is always early to duty.
He is always at his post even when this scorching sun is hitting him like bomb.
He stay till closing hour.
He is not aggressive.
He is polite.

My worries.
Is he not promote-able?
Must he die under the sun?
Can't he be rewarded?

My Appeal!
Let's unite and clamour for his "reward" and promotion.
He deserves it.
He merits it.
I don't know his name but many might do.
I don't know his tribe nor religion.
I met him on that spot when I was undergraduate.
It is amazing to me that he is still on the same spot after many years of my absence.

Promote this message until this man is promoted! Yours is coming soon.

1 Share

Re: This Is One Of The People That Deserve NATIONAL HONOUR by babs01(m): 8:57am On Feb 12, 2015
opinion
Re: This Is One Of The People That Deserve NATIONAL HONOUR by Elslim: 8:57am On Feb 12, 2015
Agreed.
Re: This Is One Of The People That Deserve NATIONAL HONOUR by samuelkaykay(m): 9:01am On Feb 12, 2015
GEJ do this now,and see Nigerians smile to the poll in ur favours.
But Fashola sees him daily and refused to act.
#ihatepoliticians
Re: This Is One Of The People That Deserve NATIONAL HONOUR by alienvirus: 9:18am On Feb 12, 2015
1. There is one police woman at Itamaga bus stop Ikorodu. She was at Sabo juncture before now. I am always impressed with her abilities and dedication to work.

2. There is also a Samaritan that stands at Mr Biggs juncture Alapere. He is not into any force but does more than police and lastma put together.
Re: This Is One Of The People That Deserve NATIONAL HONOUR by Mologi(m): 9:23am On Feb 12, 2015
Help is coming my man.....
endure it...
Re: This Is One Of The People That Deserve NATIONAL HONOUR by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
Let him be promoted first before national honour.

(1) (Reply)

First Group Of NYSC Participants Officially Discharged In June 1974(video) / Open Letter To Barcanista- A Case Of Ideological Consistency For Nigerian Youths / The President Jonathan Cloned Abubakar Shekau.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.