Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Save Your Future... Save Your Virginity! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Save Your Future... Save Your Virginity! (2342 Views)

Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri / How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save Your Future... Save Your Virginity! by Maamin(m): 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
Blackett:
Yeah for your fellow numbskulls.

Hehehe! Olodo..have I been speaking swahili since..wisdom and understanding is just far from you. I give up grin

Leave nairaland and go back to school smiley
Re: Save Your Future... Save Your Virginity! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
Maamin:

Hehehe! Olodo..have I been speaking swahili since..wisdom and understanding is just far from you. I give up grin

Leave nairaland and go back to school smiley
When you're done ranting, log out.

Discombobulated arabian green eyed tree frog.

Get the fvck out of my mentions. _idiot of a thousand fathers.
Re: Save Your Future... Save Your Virginity! by Maamin(m): 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
Blackett:
When you're done ranting, log out.

Discombobulated arabian green eyed tree frog.

Get the fvck out of my mentions. _idiot of a thousand fathers.
aqà

Bwahahaha...why are u so pained coz u lack understanding hun! undecided

You resort to cursing and abuse coz u could not comprehend me lol..twip like u, but is allowed.
Re: Save Your Future... Save Your Virginity! by KeenOne(m): 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
Virginity is a immensely overrated IMO.

Having a piece of skin cover your honeypot does not guarantee your future in anyway.

However, virginity (especially in a good-looking girl who arguably gets lots of attention from guys) MAY be an indicator of discipline and morality
Re: Save Your Future... Save Your Virginity! by Walspring: 11:43am On Feb 13, 2015
Classyzi:
Nice one @op...... truly, u touched a soul.

Thanks for FF back.. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

How was your night
Re: Save Your Future... Save Your Virginity! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
Nice one OP..
You remind me of a girl . She told me that there was a seal covering hovering around her any time and every were she went.. She received divine favour from God and heaven answered her request with the speed of light.. From the day she lost her virginity things went hay-wire.. She seems to be hitting on brick wall..
God is tremendum mysterium (tremendous mystery) as sex too is a mystery. The Penis is a gateway to a man's life. The vagina is also a gateway to a woman destiny.. Sexual sin opens up to demons and demonic activities..
And for those who want to use logic to counter my points, please bounce off.
You cannot use logic to explain metaphysika things.. Only the spiritual understand the things of the spirit..
Re: Save Your Future... Save Your Virginity! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
Walspring:

Thanks for FF back.. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

How was your night
my nyt was ok, urs?
Re: Save Your Future... Save Your Virginity! by Walspring: 12:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
Classyzi:
my nyt was ok, urs?
Re: Save Your Future... Save Your Virginity! by Walspring: 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
Classyzi:
my nyt was ok, urs?

Good to know..

Mine was cool but cold...

How life generally

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Young Nigerian And His Oyibo Mama Wife / Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy / Nigerian Boy Disgraced On Talent Show In Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.