Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Nigerian Gurls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Gurls (1184 Views)

Why Gurls Sleep The Way They Do / Some Rugged Gurls Location On Nairaland;D / Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Gurls by UNIB(m): 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2009
Hi friends, I'm in love with a Nigerian gurl who doesn't seems to be in love with me  only what she knows is how to get my money  all d time, she won't even call me to say ''HI, how are u doing ''  in fact  i do all d  calling  even when there are  free calls activation  over here , Friends, what should i do  cool cool
Re: Nigerian Gurls by ima1(f): 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2009
simple, ignore her and leave her alone, move on to another woman, and she'll come back begging.
Re: Nigerian Gurls by JJYOU: 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2009
ignore her
Re: Nigerian Gurls by UNIB(m): 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2009
thanks for ur  replies friends, dis is someone i dreamed  of each time i close my eyes
Re: Nigerian Gurls by Magz(m): 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2009
UNIB, where are you located?
Re: Nigerian Gurls by UNIB(m): 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2009
Magz, states
Re: Nigerian Gurls by Magz(m): 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2009
And she lives in the States too sir?
Re: Nigerian Gurls by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2009
UNIB:

Hi friends, I'm in love with a Nigerian gurl who doesn't seems to be in love with me only what she knows is how to get my money all d time, she won't even call me to say ''HI, how are u doing '' in fact i do all d calling even when there are free calls activation over here , Friends, what should i do cool cool

Come off it. How much money do you have. Just enough money for Burger king and you're screaming. I bet you're just trying to stereotype nigerian girls. If you know she's after your money, why the hell are you on a forum? You should be 10 billion miles away from her. It doesn't matter what nationality she is. Enough with all unnecessary stereotypes.
Re: Nigerian Gurls by eminemkayc: 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2009
Lmmfao!!
Re: Nigerian Gurls by UNIB(m): 9:24pm On Jan 03, 2009
A-TOWN, come on, don't be hrd on me  is there  anything like what you're talking about in here  ?,  please,  don't get worked up ,
Re: Nigerian Gurls by Okanran(m): 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2009
A-town:

Come off it. How much money do you have. Just enough money for Burger king and you're screaming. I bet you're just trying to stereotype nigerian girls. If you know she's after your money, why the hell are you on a forum? You should be 10 billion miles away from her. It doesn't matter what nationality she is. Enough with all unnecessary stereotypes.

UNIB:

A-TOWN, come on, don't be hrd on me is there anything like what you're talking about in here ?, please, don't get worked up ,

A-town, nuffin do u! wink wink

UNIB, pls take no offence, A-town is only trynna protect the integrity of his Naija sisters, u'd do thesame 4 urs won't u wink

@ Topic: UNIB, if the babe is not feeling u, abeg, cut her loose sharp, sharp!
Re: Nigerian Gurls by bronxdog: 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2009
@Poster

Tell her to mail you pictures of her female Instruments - boy or boy, then send it to us on nairaland, we will help you determine if she loves you or not, depending on the shape of the breast and the angle to which the nipples are pointing.
Re: Nigerian Gurls by UNIB(m): 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2009
you're funny , bronx dog,  I'm  not talking about online love in here n  she won't  be happy to see are nude pic online

Re: Nigerian Gurls by omega25red(m): 3:08am On Jan 04, 2009
UNIB:

Hi friends, I'm in love with a Nigerian gurl who doesn't seems to be in love with me only what she knows is how to get my money all d time, she won't even call me to say ''HI, how are u doing '' in fact i do all d calling even when there are free calls activation over here , Friends, what should i do cool cool

how about you stop tricking
Re: Nigerian Gurls by sigo10: 10:16am On Jan 04, 2009
leave her alone and let her be,if she feel you she will come back,if not let her go to hell ,dont waste ur money

theres million of ladys out there still looking for a man ,leave her alone ,she will regret it later in the futures when there is know again

what is her age?

because when a girl between the age of 18 to 23,they will be looking for tall ,handsom,rich guy

between the age of 23 to 26 they will be looking for not to tall,but handsome and average rich

between the age of 26 upward they will be looking for anyhow guy ,na by the time they will find donkey wey dey go dey beat them always

and dey go dey say if not because of segun,tunde,bode that jilt me by then and dey we not talk truth say na them Bleep up by then

so my guy leave her let let her dey jolly dey go ,na extra time she dey use

soonest final match go end

look for other opeke
Re: Nigerian Gurls by SeaGoddes(f): 10:30am On Jan 04, 2009
bronx_dog:

@Poster

Tell her to mail you pictures of her female Instruments - boy or boy, then send it to us on nairaland, we will help you determine if she loves you or not, depending on the shape of the breast and the angle to which t
he nipples are pointing.

rotten boi see urself embarassed

@ poster pele but i no believe this story oo anywaxs y r u showing off ur sukuzi machine angry angry
just trying to tell us u have one of those old types
Re: Nigerian Gurls by HOLLASLYD(m): 11:46am On Jan 04, 2009
cut her loose out of your life.
but why the advert?
Re: Nigerian Gurls by UNIB(m): 6:48pm On Jan 04, 2009
is not n advert, well, sea Goddes ,you can come take a ride with me , thanks to everyone that contributed (good or bad ) i love you all
kiss kiss kiss

Re: Nigerian Gurls by binhozie(m): 1:32pm On Jan 08, 2009
send me the number make i tidy theruns for u
Re: Nigerian Gurls by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 08, 2009
how much ve u spent, and u re making noise. dont u know dat it cost money to
date gurls these days. dont u know ow to play dem? show dem the dough but
dont let dem spend a godamn part of it. i like we nijja boys cos we know ow to show babes money but noffin we b spent on dem. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Gurls by Nautillus(m): 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2009
Make una leave Nija Chics for us abeg . . .we luv them the way there are abeg
Re: Nigerian Gurls by UNIB(m): 11:17pm On Jan 09, 2009
tpacalipse

how much i spent on her ? come on , love is not all about money as y hs in your brain . Wake-up dawg , ain't even talking about money but about showing love, it's only prostitute that put money first in love affair ( satisfactory price, have sex and Bleep off ),

Re: Nigerian Gurls by chyk91(m): 3:49am On Jan 10, 2009
leave her and move on.
Re: Nigerian Gurls by bigjose: 12:11pm On Jan 10, 2009
emotionally distorted, nothing is working well, relationship, education pals i need an advice.contact me if you do am a male this is my email address pals i need a companion
Re: Nigerian Gurls by bigjose: 12:15pm On Jan 10, 2009
I NEED FEMALE FRIENDS, GOOD ONES TO BE PRECISE, PLEASE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED JUST DO WELL TO CONTACT ME WITH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS bigjose14real@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Nigerian Gurls by UNIB(m): 2:37pm On Jan 10, 2009
Thanks bro. Chyk91, The unending gullibility of some Nigerian gurls makes me throw up (grimace ) , heading to the ridge of ever lasting mistake that can never be corrected

Re: Nigerian Gurls by tmoney11(m): 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2009
Just be yourself, try and forget her, your house wife material with come in when you don't expect. maybe you have also treat some girls bad before, who knows
Re: Nigerian Gurls by Muza(m): 3:59pm On Jan 10, 2009
there are many fishes in the river.
Re: Nigerian Gurls by tyric(m): 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2009
My guy dnt let dis guys dull u dat girl na gold digger dump am.And people lets not kid ourself as much as we have beautiful women .We do have some of our girls who hold up dat touch for money hungry ladies.
Re: Nigerian Gurls by UNIB(m): 11:54pm On Jan 10, 2009
tyric
Digested your advc. i must pln to give her long distance ( about to be deleted from my mind ),

(1) (Reply)

Dating Tips For Guys And Ladies / I Love Her But Can I Survive Her Illiteracy? / Urgent Advice Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.